chapter 47

"What pan incident?" Marcel asks in a not believable voice making me chuckle "You know what fine let's forget that. Harold what about you take off that shirt huh?" I purr to him and run my hands up and down his thighs making Harry blush and nod like a crazy person. 

Louis' pov 

I look around feeling absolutely devastated, most of the ship is ruined due to what happened. Dead bodies are laying all over the ship. 

Silence is all that's hurt everyone feels the same, we lost so much. 

A tear rolls down my cheek. I don't understand how this could happen, yes mermaids are real but this was nothing like this. This seemed to be the work of the devil. 

No one could expect this, we weren't ready. 

I look down at my hands that are still covered in blood some mine some not. 

*1 Day earlier*

"Marcel do you think that we are heading the right way?" I ask walking into his office. Marcel looks at me with a confused look on his face "I'm pretty sure we are why?" 

I bite my lip "I think you should come and see it yourself." Marcel follows me out of his office onto the deck and to the railing where Harry and Edward are already stood. 

"Are you like really sure?" I ask and point to the sky right where we are heading. Marcel's eyes widen as he looks at the dark sky, it's not just grey it's black and lightning can be seen while the rumbling can be heard from here.

"That's weird indeed but I'm sure. Get the crew and ship ready for it because we are in for one hell of a ride." Marcel says while nodding at Edward who starts screaming orders to the crew to get the ship ready to seal through the storm. 

I turn to Harry who looks like he is just as worried as I am. "Something seems off." I say making him nod. 

"I've heard stories about what's there you know..." I raise my eyebrows "Really what have you heard?" "It's called bermuda triangle and that stories say that there are many ships that disappeared there always is one surviver though and those survivors talk about something really big that lives there." Harry stays silent for a few seconds before clapping his hands and looking away from where we are heading "But those are only stories am I right!" With that he walks off leaving me even more worried. 

I've heard this before and every time the stories have been true... 

"We shouldn't go there." A voice suddenly says. I look to my side to see Ron I nod "I know but according to Marcel we are going the right way?" 

Ron shakes her head "We shouldn't be doing this! Fuck the right way we are changing course right fucking now!" Ron runs over to the steering wheels and pulls on it but nothing happens. 

She pulls again and again nothing happens "It's stuck!" I run over to Ron and try with her but once again it doesn't even more an inch. I look at her with wide eyes "We are fucked aren't we?" 

Ron nods slowly "It seems like it yeah..." 

I run over to where I know Edward and Marcel will be and starts talking right away "We have a problem! Ron tried to move the steering wheel but nothing happened it's stuck." 

Edward gives me a confused look "That's literally impossible!" "Go check it out yourself then if you know it so well!" I yell at him and I can feel the panic rising more and more.

Edward, Marcel and I go over to the wheel and Edward tries to move it but as suspected nothing happened and at that moment I can see panic rising in his eyes. 

"Marcel do you know anything about the bermuda triangle?" I ask him slowly and his eyes widen "Is that where we are heading?" He ask and I nod. 

"That's not good, I-I didn't realize!" 

Edward looks from Marcel to me and the back at Marcel "Ok can someone please explain what's going on." 

"W-we are heading to bermuda triangle and uhm all ships that went there have never returned except for one survivor per ship and I-I just sent us that way..." 

"So we are..." 

"Doomed." 

OOps :)))))))))) 

~~~Renée