chapter 25

Suddenly a star falls, it might be my imagination but I can swear that it has a blue tint. I take this moment to make a wish, hoping that it will work.

"Please please please let me find Louis so I can give him the happiness and love he deserves."

Edward's pov 

It's been 9 days and we still haven't found Louis and we are starting to lose hope. We yesterday went by his dad's place and killed him again because he was talking shit and didn't change at all so no one will miss him. 

"Eddie baby can we talk honey bunny?" I roll my eyes "Ron fuck off we don't have fucking time for this!" Ron laughs and plops herself on my lap making me groan due to the fact that she hurt my cum gun. 

"Don't say that my lover!" "Ron what the fuck you're gay!" Ron laughs and twists my nipple "Those milkers will do!" I push her out of my lap while she's just laughing her ass off. 

"You fucking annoying bitch stop annoying my time or I will fucking whip you!" "Oh kinky Eddie! But shut you fucking mouth and hear me out!" I once again roll my eyes at her and mention for her to start talking. 

"Well you know that we are still looking for Louis right. Well obviously you fucking do because you had to be dumb and choose to do this but anyway I think that I might know where he is...?" 

"Really please Ron don't tell me that this is a sick joke again like that one time you told Niall to shave half his head because it would keep the sea monsters away!" Ron giggles at the memory but shakes her head. 

"No don't worry about that. So I think that Louis might be with Nick... I just started thinking about everything and it would make sense I guess. We checked almost everything including his sperm donor's place and the royal ship so I think Louis is with Nick." 

I think about what Ron is say and nod "It's worth a try! We aren't too far away just like 4 days away which would leave us with-" My face falls when I realize it "One day..." 

Ron's frowns and wraps an arm around me and holds me close while softly rubbing my back "It will be ok Eddie. We will find it, everything is gonna be ok. Louis will be back because this is his home." I put my head on Ron's shoulder while softly sobbing.

I finally finished my little breakdown and make my way to tell Marcel what the plan is but when I open the door to his office I'm met with the shock of my life "Damn I always thought that Niall would be the bottom... Anyway Liam and Niall hide your womb raiders and never fuck in Marcel's office again but good for you guys." They both blush while I exit the office again on my way to find Marcel. 

I ended up finding Marcel in our chamber asleep with Harry. 

"Wake up!" I scream at them which makes them jump up "W-What's going on" Marcel feels around for his glasses in a slight panic "Oh Marcel love calm down I'm just here to bring some good news" I sit down on the bed and put Marcel's glasses on his face and smile at him. 

"So what do you want to tell us Edward?" Harry asks while leaning his head on Marcel's shoulder with a sad look on his face. 

"Ron had this idea where Louis might be..." Marcel and Harry's eyes widen "Where?!" they both yell out. 

"Well uhm she thinks that he might be with Nick" I scratch the back of my head while their once hopeful faces turn into angry ones. "We have to get him back!" Marcel jumps out of the bed "I think I still have the map of that horrible place in my office I will go get it!" "yeah also clean your desk!" "why?" "no reason!"

I wait until Marcel leaves the room before chuckling "Niall was fucking Liam on his desk!" Harry joins in with laughing. 

"So do you really think that Louis might be with Nick?" Harry asks me while cuddling to my side. "I think it's worth a shot but if we are wrong about it we won't have another chance" Harry nods "I'm just scared Ed what if we don't find him or what if-" I shut Harry up by pressing my lips against his, it's soft and quick but it does the job of shutting Harry up. "Don't be afraid love everything will be ok" If only I could really feel like it will be ok.

Time skip

*

*

*

It's been 4 stressful days or being constantly awake and trying to stay on the route when we finally got to the place where Louis might be. 

Marcel, Harry and I are getting ready while the crew is busy with docking the ship. "I will kill Nick again if he has Louis!" Harry practically growls out "He better have him or we won't ever get him back" Marcel says with a sad look on his face. 

I rub his shoulder to calm him down "He will be here Loves I'm pretty sure!" 

I was about to say something when I hear Zayn yell that we are able to go on land. My brothers and I immediately start making our way off the ship and into the village. 

We have been looking all over the place when our eyes get draw to a back alley with quite a lot of people standing there cheering and laughing. I give my brothers a look and they nod agreeing that we should find out what's going on. 

We push through the crowd and my eyes widen at what I see. 

"Lou?"

To be continued once again....

~~~Renée