chapter 5

I turn my head back to Edward and spit the blood that's in my mouth out in his face "You're disgusting! You are not my boyfriend anymore. It's already bad enough that you're my brother!" I walk away after giving Harry a dirty look.

Marcel's pov 

I can't believe that they did this! I walk to Ron's chamber that she shares with Niall. I open the door to find Louis asleep and Ron and Niall whispering to each other "how is he?" Niall looks up at me and slowly shake his head. 

"We don't know. He's terribly hurt because of your horrible brothers who can honestly go to hell" 

"Now that's not nice now is it Ron?" I turn around to see Edward leaning against the doorpost. Ron rolls her eyes and walks up to Edward "I don't care that you're my captain but I will make you choke on my dick" Edward laughs "You don't have a dick" "At least my dick is bigger then yours" She gives him a fake smile and walks out of the room pulling Niall with her. 

"Why are you here Edward?" He huffs and runs his hand through his hair "Come on marcie he's not worth this stupid fight. Just get over the fact that this is his life and you can't change that." 

"Oh but I could! He doesn't have to be equal but he should not be tortured like this" Edward rolls his eyes "You know how slaves are you know what they did to Gemma" "Not all slaves are the same Edward. You don't have to trust him but if you hate him that much just kill him ok?" 

"I will sell him off once we get to a new harbor so no need to worry and we will get some money for it and I will spend it to make you happy ok baby" I look over to Louis and then back to Edward "Ok that's good I haven't forgiven you though because what you did was sick." Edward rolls his eyes but doesn't say anything. 

Edward looked over to Louis and walked over to him and picked him up and threw him over his shoulder "what are you doing" "He's still a slave and I'm taking him back to his pole" I just let him take Louis with him and took a second to think about everything. 

I feel slightly guilty to sell Louis on again but maybe he will get a kind master and maybe he will be able to live a nice life without pain and suffering. But there is a chance that he will get a Master far worse then Edward. Is this the right decision.... No idea but the decision is made now. 

Time skip 

It's been 4 days and in like a few hours we will get to a new town and we all know what will happen then. 

I'm sitting at the table in the kitchen where I can see Louis, He has just been tied to that pole for 4 days no one bothered to untie him. Liam would some only untie him to go to the toilet twice a day, other then that we didn't bother let him have a walk or do some chores he was just there doing nothing, the first day he would look up at me every time I walked by with thankful eyes he even tried to talk to me but he soon noticed that I didn't give him any of my attention and ever since then he just looked at the ground not even looking up when Zayn and Harry where training with sword fighting and almost hit him in the face with a sword. It's like he has given up. 

I didn't notice that Harry sat down next to me "Why are you staring at him like that?" I shrug "I don't know he interests me. Part of me just wants to hug him and not let him go and an other part wants to sell him and never see him again" Harry gives me a look before clearing his throat "I know that I've been nothing but mean to him but he's quite beautiful for a slave isn't he?" 

I nod and then sigh "we can't do this Harry, we can't fall for a slave. Selling him will be the best thing to do and besides Edward hates him"  Harry nods and then looks over at Louis "I think that I should apologies to h-" "Land in sight" Niall yells out making the crew cheer and aim the sails so we are now going directly to it. Harry and I get up with a huff, time to do some work before we are getting into the harbor. 

Louis' pov 

4 days ago I heard them talking about selling me again and I just don't get it why can't I ever be good enough? I get that Edward and Harry hate me but Marcel was so nice to me. He made me feel human and somehow loved but he didn't look at me anymore after that day. I tried talking to him but he would just keep walking, making me lose the last bit of hope I had to ever experience kindness. 

It went all very fast once Niall yelled about seeing land. The crew was running around and my for now masters where yelling orders at them. We entered the harbor and there was growing excitement among the crew but I couldn't help but feel an aching feeling in my chest. I just wanted to stay here! Yes I may be tied to a pole all day and get hurt over and over again but I did get 2 small meals a day! 

I hear someone walk over to me and untie me "Get up" Edward. I do as he says, he leads me off of the ship and I notice that we aren't walking alone. I look up a bit to see that Harry and Marcel are also here. 

Edward leads me into the town and I can't help but gasp, I know where I am. Memories of pain flood over me making a tear roll down my face. I just want to break down and cry at the moment but I know that Edward would kill me so I keep on following him to the town center. 

"What do we have here?" An unknown voice asks. 

"This is Louis he's 19 and we would like to sell him off again" I hear Marcel say and I feel like there is a knife in my chest. 

"Ah ok you're in luck there is an auction going on right now! We have a space free over there just put him there." The unknown male says over excited. 

They must have just nod because I'm being pulled along again and tied to a weird looking post that traps my wrists in it. They then walk back into the crowd, I try to catch Marcel's eyes but he doesn't even look at me. 

Name after name is called, slave after slave is bought. Some get roughly pulled off of the 'stage' and some are actually handled quite gentle what surprises me. 

"And lastly Louis age 19" My breath hitches "2 million" My eyes grow wide. No No No I know that voice! Please don't be him! 

"Sold to the one and only Nick. Have fun with this one" my wrists get untied and Nick grabs the rope that's around my neck "Did you miss me?" tears stream down my face and I shake my head what results in him punching me in the face. 

Edwards pov 

Louis' name gets finally called and a guy immediately bids 2 million and obviously wins. He was up to Louis and I can see the boy starting to shake and tears stream down his face as if he knows the guy. The guy roughly pulls on the rope around his neck and whispers something to Louis that makes him shake his head which results in Louis getting punched in the face. 

"I can't believe you actually did this" Ron who appeared like a ghost says. I shrug and look over at Louis and the guy again to see Louis on his knees in front of the man being made to kiss his shoes and for some reason I feel incredibly guilty. 

What have I done? 

THIS BOOK IS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE!!!!

~~~Renée