chapter 44

"I love you three so much, Thank you for saving me from that life." 

Louis' pov 

It's been a few days since we decided to hunt down Seth. After days of trying Marcel found out the where he's heading well more like Edward found out by torturing Seth's business parter but anyway right now we are heading in their direction and seeing that our ship is one of the fastest out there we should be able to see his ship by the end of today. 

"So Lou honey what do you want to do Seth?" Harry asks me while cuddling me closer to his chest, Harry and I decided to take a nap together before we had to fight tonight. 

"I don't know Hazz... I mean we could maroon him (Leaving him at a remote island) but that wouldn't be satisfying enough. We should cut his heart out and send it to his main buyer." 

Harry chuckles "That sounds like a great plan babe god you're so hot when you speak like that." I smirk at Harry's words "Yeah you like the thought of your little boyfriend torturing a man like Seth." I move to straddle Harry and hold his wrist above his head and smirk down at him. 

"Oh yes babe I love it when you talk like that." Harry grinds himself against my bum making me raise my eyebrow "Who said that you could do that?" Harry growls slightly and turns us around "Don't forget who's in charge sweetheart." 

I roll my eyes "I thought that Edward was in charge?" Harry chuckles and grinds our crotches together making me gasp slightly. "Oh sweetheart we both know I could overpower Edward with ease but I don't like the responsible thing that comes with it." 

"Are you sure that you could overpower Edward because I'm not too sure to be honest. Edward seems stronger then you." I say with a smirk on my face while an angry look makes it's way onto Harry's face. He lets out a huff "I see what you're doing love but believe me you're playing with fire." 

Harry slips one of his hands underneath my shirt and twists my nipple making me gasp just as Harry is about the kiss me the door to our bedroom flies open revealing a stressed out looking Ron. 

"Have you- Oh my god you are about to pierce Louis with your special sword! Niall Come look!" Ron yells out while loudly laughing. 

"What's up R- Oh... Oh!" Niall too starts laughing too "Don't worry about us do continue." Niall says while leaning against Ron who gives us a cheeky smile. 

"Get the fuck out of here before both of you walk the fucking plank!" Harry yells while rolling off me and covering both our hard ons with the blanket. 

"Calm down mate we wouldn't have judged your size but anyway before we go have you like maybe seen something that looks like a scorpion?" I give Harry a look after Ron stops talking but Harry just shrugs "Why do you have scorpions on the ship and how have you lost them?" I ask Ron. "I haven't lost them? Huh what's that? Aw I got to go something interesting called me." Ron gives us a small wave before walking off and pulling Niall along. 

"She's so weird." Harry mumbles out making me chuckle "She sure is but now that the moment is ruined anyway we should get ready." Harry nods and gets out of the bed and so do I. 

"SHIP IN SIGHT" One of the crew members yells out making me look up from my dinner. I look at Edward who smirks at me "Ready love?" I nod and smile at him "I've never felt this ready lets do it!" The triplets laugh at my excitement and we all grab our swords and other weapons as our ship is getting closer and still goes unnoticed. 

Once we are next to the ship one of their crew members finally notices us and the screaming starts. 

Marcel hands me a rope to swing to the other side with and presses a kiss to my head "Good luck my love." I smile at him "You too marcy." I give both Edward and Harry a nod and we swing to the other side in sync. 

We land on the deck of the ship and my eyes scan the area looking for seth but knowing the asshole he's probably hiding and let's his crew deal with this. 

I notice someone running up to me with his sword held in front of me making me giggle slightly. I make a little skip to the side and swing my arms with a small knife at him and hit him in-between his eyes before making my way to where I remember Seth's bedroom to be, leaving my triplets and the crew to deal with the other people. 

I open the door to Seth's bedroom to find him there with a thin girl kneeling in front of him "Get out. You're save out there my crew won't hurt you." I say sending the girl away leaving me alone with a shocked Seth. 

"Well well well we meet again ey?" I say with a smirk on my face and playing with a small but deadly knife. 

"Slave 28? Long time no see here to kill me huh? You know you may be free but you will forever be a gross worthless bitch and you wear the scars to prove it." 

"Oh you shouldn't have said that." I let out an evil chuckle and walk closer to Seth. 

:) slightly shorter then normal but I have to go to work like 10 minutes ago haha

~~~Renée