chapter 22

Tw: Character death 

What Louis didn't know was that Marcel would wake up the morning without his fogged up eyes, The fog was gone and so was the curse. 

Marcel's pov 

I woke up feeling very weird like I've slept for what felt like months, I lift my head up from my desk and the blanket that was around my shoulders falls off making me smile "My Louis must have done that" I mumble to myself. 

I get out of my chair and my back cracks a bit making me cringe. I make my way out of the office to see that we have started sailing again. 

I've looked all over the ship trying to find Louis, some of the crew gave me dirty looks for some reason. I finally decide to make my way to my chamber hoping that Louis is just cuddled up with my brothers. 

I open the door to see some strange boy in Edward's arm "Who the fuck are you?!" 3 heads shoot up and look at me in confusion, Edward's eyes then move to the boy next to him and he immediately pulls his arms away from the boy. 

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed?" Edward growls out. 

"What you don't remember me babies? Don't remember fucking my brains out or punishing that stupid boy for me?" 

Alarm bells start ringing in my head, something is very very wrong. 

"Get the fuck out of the bed!" Edward grabs the boy by his hair and drags him out of the bed before he could even more. Edward then drags him to the deck with me and Harry hot on his heels. 

Edward pushes the boy against the pole before tying him up very very tightly "NOW TELL ME WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE!" Edward screams at the boy. The crew has noticed the commotion and came to see what happening. 

Ron runs up to me "Where is Louis how did he do it? How did he break the curse?!" I look at Ron in confusion "Curse?" Ron gives me a look "Marcel Louis was with you right?" I shake my head "Shit shit shit shit!" "Ron please tell me what's happening!" 

"Well Ben there is a mermaid and he put a curse over you guys that Louis had to break with an act of true love but I have no idea how he did it because kissing you didn't work you even told him to lea-" Ron gasps "No no no he left! He fucking left! His act of love was leaving so you can be happy!" I stare at Ron in shock trying to process everything. 

"We need to get Louis back! I can't live without him!" Ron rolls her eyes and mumbles "Should have thought like that before you put a fucking knife in his hand" "I DID WHAT?" "Well not you really in the end it was Ben..." 

I growl out "Give me your knife now!" Ron starts smirking "You are going to kill him aren't you?" "Oh definitely!" I basically rip the knife out of Ron's hand and stalk over to Ben who is staring at me with a smirk on his face. 

"Gonna hurt me like you hurt that stupid bitch Loui-" I slit his throat before he could even finish him sentence "Fuck you bitch!" Edward looks at me in shock "Marcel? What are you doing? you hate killing people? You are the nice one?" I roll my eyes "Well I had my reasons now turn this fucking ship around we are gonna get our baby back!" 

"Well there might be a tiny problem... We don't know what way the island is.." 

Zayn says while scratching the back of his head, I groan "Well go figure it the fuck out then!" 

"I'm still confused" Harry says "Me too!"

"Uhm damn it! The jerk I killed put a curse on us and made us hurt Louis, Louis broke the curse by leaving and now we can't find him because he is at some island!" 

Harry and Edward gasp "Louis is gone?" 

"Yes you twats that what he said now start trying to figure out where the island is before I strangle you" Ron says before walking off. 

I quickly make my way to my office and see his Jacket on a chair, I grab the jacket and hold it close to my chest and whisper "I will get you back Lou please be ok."

:) :) :) :) 

~~~Renée