Chapter 20

Ron's outfit ^^^ because I know y'all simp for her 

Also I'm very sorry don't hate me :)

"We love you too Ben" The triplets say all at the same time.

Louis shoots up from Marcel's chest "Who the fuck is Ben?"

Louis' POV

"Our boyfriend" Harry says with a smirk on his face giving Marcel and Edward a high five, I stare at them in shock "w-what? You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking? Just please!" The triplets just laugh and shake their heads. 

"Oh they are not kidding honey! Who could ever love you?" I turn around to see a very beautiful male leaning against one of the posts of the ship. "Ben baby! You look so good come here baby!" Marcel makes grabby hands towards the guy who walks over to Marcel and kisses him. 

My heart shatters and I run off not caring that I'm naked. I storm into the cabin of Niall and Ron while loudly sobbing which instantly wakes them up. I fall to the ground while crying my eyes out "Louis buddy what's going on?" Niall kneels down in front of me and wraps his blanket around my body. 

"M-Marcel! B-ben" Is all I can choke out in-between cries. "Wait wait wait who the fuck is Ben?" Ron asks looking very confused "T-their boyfriend?" Ron and Niall both laugh loudly but when they see that I'm being serious they shut up right away "But buddy you are their boyfriend? And we don't know a Ben?" Niall says while rubbing my shoulder. 

"I swear to got I'm ripping their dicks out and shove it up their asses if they are cheating on you!" Ron growls out. "D-don't I mean I get why they did it... I'm not good enough. I uhm it's fine" I look at my shaking hands while tears still stream down my face. "Louis buddy don't say that! You are fucking amazing! If they don't want you hell Liam and I will gladly take you as our boyfriend" I gag at the thought "No offense Niall but no thanks" Niall chuckles and hugs me close to his chest. 

I look over at Ron who is getting dressed "What are you doing?" Ron looks at me and gives me a kind smile "Don't worry bubs I will only talk to them even though I would much rather hurt them. But I know that you don't want that" She ruffles my hair before grabbing her 2 swords and walking out of the cabin. Ok she will not only talk to them... 

Ron's pov 

I walk on to the deck to see the three idiots cuddled up with someone "Well well well! What the fuck do we have here?" The idiots look up and all roll their eyes when they see me "what do you want?" The person that I frankly do not know asks me. I raise one of my eyebrows and stare at the person "And who the fuck are you?" "Well Ron don't talk to your captains like that, don't want them to sell you on my do we" I frown "How the fuck do you know that!" I was about to step closer when my body felt like it was glued to the ground, what the fuck? 

"Go to your cabin Ron we don't want you here!" Marcel yells at me, Marcel never yells at me no matter how annoying I am... Something is not right! And I will find out what the fuck is happening. 

I get back to my cabin to find Louis and Niall asleep on the floor, I smile at them and even cover them with my won blanket before getting in my own bed and falling into a restless sleep while trying to figure out what's going on. 

Louis' pov 

I woke up with a scream and immediately shot up, hitting Niall with my elbow in the process. "I know what's going on!"  Niall and Ron both sit up and tell me to explain how I found out. 

The dream

I could see nothing but darkness, I try to feel something but nothing. 

"Louis! Louis help!" 

I gasp that sounds like Harry, I start running to where the voice is coming from. 

"Louis! Louis help!" 

Marcel's voice comes from a different direction, I turn that way and start running again towards his voice 

"Louis?" 

Edward coming from yet another direction, I stop moving and try looking around again hoping and wishing to see them. 

"You will never find them Louis! They are mine they don't want you!" 

I sink to my knees as Ben's voice rings through my head. I cover my ears and close my eyes in the hope that it will all be over. 

Suddenly all sounds are gone, I open my eyes to see a beautiful beach and a woman. 

"Louis? My boy what have you gotten beautiful!" 

I stare at the woman with big eyes, This couldn't be?

"Louis listen to me! I don't have a lot of time! But to save the triplets you have to lift the spell of mermaid island" 

I stare at her "How?" 

"True love" 

Then she fades away. 

I look at Niall and Ron with teary eyes "So what do we do now?" 

Ron rolls her eyes "We lift the spell of course!" 

Is it good or shitty I can't really tell?

~~~Renée