chapter 29

Edward frowns "Because we are pirates, they are gonna get killed because we are pirates! My brothers, my lovers are gonna die!" Edward sobs into my chest while I hold him and silently cry with him while realizing that Marcel and Harry are gonna get hung. 

Louis' pov 

"How the fuck did they manage to take Marcel with them? Did they have a book? threaten to spoil some stupid book?" "Ron shut up this is a serious matter!" Edward yells while opening the door making Ron stumble in. 

"Oh hello hmm this isn't my room I should go uhm drown a duck... yeah!" Ron was about to run out of the room but Edward grabs her arm and pulls her back into the room "We need to save them Ron and seeing that you are kinda smart you must have looked at which ship it was?" 

"What's this information worth for you?" Edward and I both roll our eyes "What do you want?" I ask her "I want Niall out of my room the annoying fucker! I have to listen to him and Liam fucking every night! They even asked me to join like wtf!" 

Edward nods "we can handle that yeah so which royal ship was it?" "The royal bitches I mean dutches" My eyes widen "Are you sure?" Ron nods "I know them! I've been a slave at the palace! I-I know the way around!" Edward shakes his head "You're not going with us!" 

I raise my eyebrow "And why not?" I look at Edward in a challenging way making him scoff "No offense but you really think that you can help safe Marcel and Harry? You're just a weak good for nothing little boy" My blood starts boiling "I don't know if you remember but Harry used to be the best swordsman on this ship until this 'little boy' beat him! And you can't talk Edward because Ron beat you so if someone shouldn't come it should be you! So please just shut the fuck up ok and stop thinking that you're better then everyone it's fucking annoying! Now if you excuse me, I will go talk to Ron here about a plan to safe Marcel and Harry participate if you can gather all your brain cells and form a normal sentence that isn't rude!" Edward looks shocked making me smirk before turning to Ron who looks equally shocked. 

"I always wanted to do that" I whisper to Ron who just starts laughing really hard. "Ron leave!" Edward growls out "Ok ok please don't divorce mom and dad I really couldn't choose between you wait no thats a lie I would pick Lou!" Ron quickly runs out of the room before the knife that Edward throws hits her. 

"Lou why did you say that?" I sit down on the bed next to Edward who looks at me with sad eyes which makes me regret what I said "Well because you are always so rude Eddie not only to me but to everyone even your brothers, I get that you have to looks strong but I don't like it. It makes me feel hated and well I feel like a slave again when you call me weak or a little boy and I don't like that" "L-Lou I never meant for you to feel that way! I-I just want to keep you safe!" A tear makes its way down Edward's cheek. I lean closer to Edward and wipe the tear away "It's ok Eddie just don't do it again and try to be nicer to people ok?" Edward nods before leaning against my chest "except for Ron" He mumbles making me chuckle "Ok except for Ron. Now maybe we could think of a plan to save your brothers?" 

After Edward dried his tears we made our way on to the deck to see Liam, Zayn, Niall and Ron already suited up "Captain we found out that we are very close to their land! It should appear in sight any minute! What's the plan?" Liam is always so respectful to Edward it usually would make me laugh but now is not the moment. 

Edward give me a look before nodding, I step forward and clear my throat "The plan is that you guys distract the guards in the castle which is where the dungeons are. So that Edward and I can sneak in without anyone noticing to free Harry and Marcel. There is a large bell close to the castle that I will ring when we have them so you can like come back to the ship." 

They all nod while Niall and Ron are jumping around the deck like idiots "Do you think what I think Ron?" Ron nods "Scorpions!" Niall gives her a look before shaking his head "No time for the rope plan!" "Damn it why never the scorpion plan!" 

I give Edward a look who just shrugs while rolling his eyes. 

"Captain we can see land!" One of the crew members yells out making Edward nod before turning to the others "Get ready guys, remember kill or be killed and follow the plan!" I raise my eyebrow at Edward who huffs and then mumbles out "Please" Making the others chuckling slighting. 

We dock the ship at a place that's shielded by trees so they can't see us, the others leave first while Edward and I get ready to go on land as well. 

"Edward do you have a place on the ship with more weapons?" Edward nods and leads me to some room I've never been before. 

"Take everything you want or think that's useful." I nod and look around in awe, I pick up a smaller sword that's pretty light. I put it in my belt on the other side of the other sword, I see Edward looking at a gun "You should take it with you" Edward frowns before putting it in his belt. 

"I think we should get going Eddie. Time to get Marcie and Hazza!" 

Edward and I where sneaking around the land while hearing very unmanly screams in the back ground, must be the distraction... 

"Eddie over here" I whisper yell at Edward while pointing at a hole in the fence that has been there for as long as I can remember. I crawl through the fence first and Edward follows me, I notice one bored looking guard standing at the entrance to the dungeons. 

I giggle and skip towards to the guard and wave at him, he gives me a weird look "What are you doing here bo-" "Oh oopsie my knife just slipped out of my hand! If i could just..." I lean over the now dead body and pull the knife out of the body "have that back thank you." 

Edward almost drools while looking at me "We don't have time for this now Edward put your boner away and let's go!" 

I open the door and sneak down the stairs careful for more guards that could be around but for some weird reason there are none. 

"Harry! Marcel!" I whister yell once again, I hear some shuffling and a small but muscular girl comes into my view "Are you looking for them twins with the curly hair?" I nod "They are not here anymore they got taken away this morning." 

:))))

~~~Renée