chapter 1

Louis' pov 

I whine as a bend down to clean the floor of the king's chamber. The whipping I got yesterday still fresh on my mind, I had stolen some old bread they where gonna throw out anyway but apparently that's still stealing so I got 70 whip leases. I shudder at the memory and focus on the cleaning job. 

Once I'm done my knees are bruised from being on them. I walk out of the room with my head down and bump into a hard chest "You fucking worthless piece of shit" I hear the king shout making me shake. He grabs my chin roughly and makes me look at him before his fist collides with my face making me cry out in pain. The king smirks and then spits in my face and pushes me to the ground before going into his chamber. 

I'm walking down the stairs to my cell with a throbbing face. I open the door to my small and dirty cell, it is too small for me to lay stretched out and I'm not the tallest so believe me it's pretty small. I curl up on the ground and cry silently and fall asleep that way. 

I was woken up by people shouting and canons firing, I crawl to the corner of my cell praying that they won't come down here. But luck wasn't on my side, I see a girl skipping down the stairs she has a creepy smile on her face that gets wider when she sees me "Ah a prisoner! what are you here for buddy" I shake my head with wide eyes "N-not a prisoner" I state softly. She was about to say something but got interrupted "Ron where the fuck are you?" She rolls her before opening my cell door and pressing her sword against my neck "No funny stuff or I will kill you or something along those lines" I let her guide me out of the cell and up the stairs where I see bodies all around. 

"Yo Styles I thought you might be interested in what I found" She pushes me to the ground in front of someone but I wouldn't dare to look up. "Ron I told you to kill everyone! Especially prisoners!" The male yells at the female named Ron. The girl just chuckles and walks away. 

The male huffs and I hear him grab his sword making me gasp, this is it I thought. I feel the sword underneath my chin and he makes me look up at him. I look anywhere but at his eyes not wanting to be disrespectful "Tell me what did you do to end up here as a prisoner boy?" I let out a shaky breath "I'm not a prisoner sir, I-I'm a slave" The male starts smirking "what happens when someone kills your master boy?" I swallow harshly realizing what he means "then i become theirs sir" He chuckles. 

"HARRY! pass me some rope" This harry guy comes into my view and weirdly looks like the male in front of me but I knew better then to ask questions. "Your rope Edward" the male now known as Edward rolls his eyes "Tie his hands behind his back and the other piece around his neck" Harry nods and starts doing what's asked from him. 

My arms are tied so tightly that I know it will bruise them, next is my neck which he obviously ties less tight but still tight enough to make breathing just a little harder. Edward grabs the end of the rope around my neck and starts walking making me get up as quickly as I can and follow him. He sometimes pulls on the rope making me choke and stumble a bit. 

I'm pulled across of a small makeshift bridge onto another ship people whistle at me making me feel very uncomfortable "Edward what is this" I hear someone ask, I decide to be daring and look up a bit and see another Harry and Edward lookalike making me even more confused. "Well Marcel darling this is our slave" Marcel looks at me and then back at Edward "We don't have any place for him to sleep Edward we can't keep him" I frown I guess I will die anyway them. 

"Nonsens Marcel he will stay right here" Edward pulls me over to a big pole, He pushes me down to the ground and ties me to the pole. Marcel rolls his eyes but then changes the subject, "what was the catch?" "for a royal ship not a lot but it will do" They then both walk off leaving me here alone well not alone there are some people doing their chores and I notice Ron sitting on the edge of the ship talking to a blond guy.