chapter 6

What have I done? 

Edward's pov 

I walk back to the ship still thinking about Louis, His new master made him crawl next to him and I honestly couldn't take it so I just went back to the ship. 

I walk straight to the kitchen and grab a bottle of rum and sit down looking at the now empty pole. I did the right thing right? 

"No you didn't" I look up to see Niall standing there with crossed arms "You tortured the boy and then when you where done with using him as a toy you just throw him away so no you didn't" I roll my eyes "He's better off somewhere where I'm not" "Oh yes! because he will be so much better off with someone who bought him and within a second already punched him! You have done such a good job Edward" Niall says in a sarcastic tone. 

"Don't forget who's you captain Niall!" My blood is boiling how dare he talking to me like that. 

"Maybe I don't want you as my captain after what you did! You didn't even bother to properly talk to Louis but you know who did? I did and the boy is so sweet but never experienced kindness! Kindness that he deserves! And the guy that bought him today was one of his old masters and if you actually took the time to know him you would know that and you would know how horrible that guy is. What you did to him was bad but Nick is way worse!" 

"What?" I look at Niall in shock "I've only seen you talk to him once and you where drunk off your socks." 

Niall rolls his eyes "When you guys went asleep I made sure to give the boy some left over food, every morning before you woke up I fed him. I had to because you only thought about feeding him once! So yes I talked to the boy and he cried and asked me what he did wrong and why you hated him. He wanted to please you so bad Edward but you never noticed because you never took time to even look at the boy apart from abusing the shit out of him" 

"I-I did notice him I just he reminded me of what happened to Gemma" Niall's face went a bit softer "But he's nothing like the slave that killed Gemma, that slave was originally a prisoner that Gemma tried to turn into a slave" I stare at Niall and then huff, he's right. 

I hear someone running on the deck I look up to see Harry and Marcel standing there out of breath "We have to get Louis back! He-" I get up "Ok do you know where he is?" They nod and begin pulling me along. 

We run until we reach and open bit in the town, I notice Louis standing there his arms, legs and neck bound to rings on the floor making him stand bend over while being totally naked. 

I notice blood running down his thighs reminding me of the time I did what I did. 

I hear Marcel gasp as a male gets behind Louis and pushes himself into Louis while Nick whips Louis' back. After that guy finished another guy walked up to Louis but I ran to where Louis was tied and pushed the guy away from Louis. I then walk over to Nick and grabbed the arm that was holding the whip and turn him around. "Oh do you want a turn on the boy? He's all free just go ahead" I growl "How much for the boy?" 

Nick laughs "He's not for sale" "how. much. for. the. boy?" "are you stupid I just told you that he isn't fo-" I pull out my gun and put it against his temple "I will ask again how much?"

"He's not-" I pull the trigger killing Nick on sight. I walk over to Louis and cut him lose with a small pocket knife. I grab his arm and I start walking "Halt" I look over to see 5 guards with swords staring there. I let out a chuckle and give Harry a look and as if she knew Ron also arrived. She drops the duck she was holding and draws her two swords and stands next to Harry who is also standing there with his sword ready to fight. 

"Come on we need to go they will take care of them" I pull on Louis arm but he stumbles into me unable to use his legs. I pick Louis up in bridle style and make my way to the ship. 

I walk over to the kitchen table and put the boy down, now it's just waiting for Harry, Marcel and Ron. Liam walks over with some clothes to give to Louis and even helps him get dressed which I'm thankful for. The boy fell asleep with his head on the table once he was dressed 

A laughing Harry and Marcel walk onto the ship probably talking about what happened. They came over to check on Louis and then decided to put him in our bed for a while obviously with the door locked. 

Ron runs onto the ship out of breath "we- we need to get out of here!" I give her a questioning look while telling Zayn to get the ship ready to sail away because knowing Ron we should really get out of here. She got something out of her pocket "I heard some people talking about Louis and about the fact that there was this place that had information over him so I went there and stole it! They didn't like that!" I shake my head but grab the paper she was holding. 

Louis tomlinson 

24th of december 1534

Mother: slave name unknown 

Father: king Tomlinson 

Status: Slave 

I king Tomlinson here by reject Louis as my son and sell him to the slave trade 

I can't believe that someone could do that to their own son. I unlock the door to my chamber and look at the boy that's on the bed. He looks so peaceful. 

Louis starts moving a bit and whimpering, He suddenly opens his eyes. He looks around in panic which seems to grow once he sees me "Calm down boy. I'm not gonna hurt you" He gives me a questioning look. 

"A-are you my master again?" I shrug. 

"Yes kind of" He turns his head to the side trying to figure me out. 

"Will you hurt me again" He softly asks me. 

I move closer to the boy, I put my hand on his thigh ignoring the flinching "No and I will never forgive myself for what I did." 

He nods and yawns "get some rest" I get up to walk out of the room to give Louis some privacy but a small hand grabs my arm "P-please stay master" I withhold myself from cooing "sure."

I sit down next to the boy on the bed "thank you" "for what?" "Talking to me and allowing me on a bed! I've never been allowed on a bed unless I was used." And with that the boy was out like a light. 

I leave the room half an hour later with a small smile on my face. "You like him!" Zayn says. I was about to reply to him but he had disappeared already. 

I can't like Louis. 

WOWWWW 2 CHAPTERS IN A DAY 

~~~Renée