chapter 41

"I-I didn't mean to! I swear I didn't mean to! I was weak and stupid and I hurt Ron who is- was like a sister to me! I loved her so much I really did!" Edward falls to his knees while sobbing loudly into Ron's chest. 

------------------------------

The first thing I heard was the soft singing of a woman along with the soft sounds of the waves. I open my eyes to be overwhelmed with the bright blue sky and the almost white sand of the beach. 

I look around in confusion trying to figure out where I am and what happened. 

I get off the warm sand and walk around when I suddenly see a woman in a white dress that dances in the wind that's not blowing. 

I walk up to the woman and notice her almost see through skin and dancing brown hair. The sound of singing seems to come from her but her mouth is closed. 

Her eyes land on me and a warm feeling falls over me, the feeling of love like the love of a mother. 

She waves me over and without thinking my feet move to her. 

The closer I come the more at ease I feel. 

I stand still in front of her and she pulls me into a close hug still not saying a word but the sound of singing seems to have disappeared. 

"Welcome love" The woman has the most angelic voice. 

A voice that I've heard before. 

"You are the voice from the cave" I gasp out making the woman smile. 

"That's right love" 

"why am I here ma'am?"  The woman frowns slightly. 

"Call me jay love." She seems to think for a second before leading me to a soft looking blanket on the sand. 

"Sit down please because it's a long story."

I do as she says and sit down next to her on the blanket feeling nervous for the story. 

"Well I will have to start at the beginning." I nod making her continue. 

"Thousands of years ago there was this god named Poseidon, he lives in Olympic with his brother Zeus where they take care of the earth. Poseidon is the god of the sea and water." 

Jay stops for a second.

"One day not that long he decided to have kids but he wanted them to grow up on earth so they would grow up as normal as possible. I am one of those kids, I lived a good life until I got captured to serve my time as a slave at King Tomlinson's castle. At this point I still didn't know who or what I was." 

Things where starting to click in my mind. 

"One day I found out I was pregnant with the king's kid. He didn't find out until it was too late but he never accepted it as his own and eventually sold my baby at the age of 5. I soon fell into a depression and got really sick." 

I stare at her with big eyes. 

"That's when my father first spoke to me. He gave me a choice. He could heal me so I would survive but he told me that I could never help my son again or I would die and be able to help my son in times of need. I choose the latter one, I just wanted my son to be happy and safe. 

My father granted my wish and brought me here to this island which is connected to mermaid island. He told me that I would know when my time to help would come and that he would have the new born angel with the strong mind and loving heart to look after my son." 

She looks into my eyes and I already know what's gonna happen

"That angel is you Ron, You kept Louis safe even if you didn't know but right now your work is done. Louis is safe for now. You can rest." 

I shake my head "But I don't want to rest, that ship was my own even if I didn't always got along with Edward. I want to go home what if something happens to Louis again? I need to be there Jay please?" 

Jay shakes her head "I can't do anyth-" The once peaceful water starts moving and the outline of a male's body shows. 

"But I can." I stare at the male with big eyes. 

"Is your wish really to go back to the life you lived before?" I nod quickly. 

"I can grant that wish but you need to do something in return." 

"What can I do? I would do anything really?" 

"keep the waters safe for me, rule the waters from a good heart but with a strong mind. Have pity on those who need it and be vicious to those who deserve it. I have seen the crew of that ship and know that you can do it for me and please say hi to my grandson." 

I smile at the man and then turn to look at Jay. "I will keep him safe Jay. He will be happy and safe thanks to you." She smiles at me and hugs me. 

Everything slowly fades away. 

"I-I didn't mean to! I swear I didn't mean to! I was weak and stupid and I hurt Ron who is- was like a sister to me! I loved her so much I really did!" Edward leans on my chest while crying. 

"Why the fuck are you touching me you asshole?" I hear everyone gasp making me chuckle "Good morning idiots let's get back to the ship shall we!" I move myself off the ground and start walking.  

"Okay what the fuck just happened" Zayn asks me. I just smirk at him and look over my shoulder to look at Louis who looks at me as well with questioning eyes but all I do is shrug. 

I will do this for you Jay and for Louis. 

:) surprise?

~~~Renée