chapter 27

I try to wiggle off the bed but Harry places his hands on my hips "No no No p-please no m-master" I start panicking, horrible memories fill my head. "Shh Love calm down for me. You're ok here love. No one will hurt you." I get pulled into a tight hug and my body immediately calms down for some reason.

I don't know what's going on but for some reason I feel safe, like I just came home.

Maybe just maybe life will be good.

A boy can dream. 

Louis' pov 

Harry pulls away from the tight hug and looks at me with a weird look on his face "W-what's wrong?" Harry just smiles and shakes his head "I'm just so happy to have you back" I smile softly at him "I'm sorry that I don't remember you..." 

Marcel jumps in and puts his hand on my shoulder "No don't worry it's not your fault we are just happy that you're here now also uhm you don't have to call us master ok lou?" I tilt my head in confusion "But why I-I am your uhm s-" "No Louis you're not you are a free man!" Edward growls out making me jump slightly because I may have forgotten that he was there. 

"Louis you should sleep I get that it's a lot but you need to rest tomorrow will be a new day and I have an important stop planned for myself so I need to rest as well so sleep" Edward orders. 

I nod and lay down in the bed and feel someone laying on either side of me but they don't touch me which makes me feel slightly sad for some reason

I felt someone staring at me while I was slowly waking up, as I open my eyes I'm met with the eyes of a blond girl. I stare at her in shock while she just laughs "Oh my you looked so scared almost as scared as Liam that one time I caught Liam sniffing Niall's shirt!" for some reason I don't feel uncomfortable around this weird girl "uhm  w-who" I point at her and she seems to understand. 

"I'm Ron or fucking annoying bitch as Edward likes to call me! We used to be friends before you like died." Both our eyes widen "Shit I wasn't supposed to say that!" "I was dead!" 

Ron scratches the back of her head "Well kinda? I mean it was all Ben's fault cause he put that curse over the three idiots. You broke the curse by leaving that to be happy without you which was fucking dumb btw. Then we found you at some cave on mermaid island and Ben's friends drowned you but Edward tried to save you! He didn't do a great job... and then there was this voice that asked if we wanted you back and the triplets said yes so we went back in time which was risky because if they wouldn't find you they would have a void in their hearts forever and now we are here!" 

I stare at the girl in shock "But why?" "Because they love you" I furrow my brows "They love me?" "Shit I said to much again.... I uhm have to water the sea bye Louis!" With that she runs out of the room. 

The door opens again to reveal Marcel "Hi good morning Lou" He says softly with a cute smile on his face "Marcel is it true that you L-Love me?" Marcel's eyes widen. 

"I uhm who told you" he fiddles with his hands "So it's true?" Marcel nods with a slight blush on his face. 

"I uhm but w-why I'm just me? I'm not worthy of l-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Marcel pushed his lips against mine. 

And that's when it happens. 

I feel like I'm floating, everything seems so clear out of nowhere. 

My heart feels so light. 

"love them with your whole heart my boy, love them forever. May we meet one day" A soft voice whispers. 

I remember that voice from the dream, It's my mom. 

wait- 

I remember!

I remember everything, the way they found me, how they used to hate me, how they slowly started to be nice, how I fell in love with them, how they came back for me. 

I pull back from the kiss with teary eyes "Marcie? I-I remember!" His eyes widen and he pulls me into a hug "Y-you actually remember?!" I nod and kiss his cheek "Yes I remember marcie! Thank you for coming back for me. I thought I would never see you again!" 

Marcel's eyes start to water "I will always come back for you my baby! I love you!" 

"where are Hazza and Eddie?" I ask Marcel because I honestly just want to tell them the good news "Well they are killing Ben for real this time but they should be back soon." 

I nod and then stand on my tippy toes to whisper something into Marcel's ear "What if we give them a little surprise huh?" I press little kisses to his neck as he nods "Yes please" I giggle and push him into the bed while sucking on his neck and grinding our crotches together. 

Marcel was a moaning mess by the time that Harry and Edward walked into the room, I look up at them with innocent eyes "Hi Eddie Hi Hazza" They seem confused for a second but it then clicks "Y-you remember?" Edward asks making me roll my eyes "Yes Eddie I do. But maybe you can give me something else to never forget" I push my bum out while saying that making all three of the boys groan. 

Ron's pov 

I roll my eyes when I hear the loud moan coming from the captains chamber. "I swear to god Zayn they can't even keep it in their pants fucking pigs!"

Zayn laughs and shakes his head "At least your plan worked" 

I smirk and nod "It did."

:))))

~~~Renée