chapter 28

I roll my eyes when I hear the loud moan coming from the captains chamber. "I swear to god Zayn they can't even keep it in their pants fucking pigs!"

Zayn laughs and shakes his head "At least your plan worked"

I smirk and nod "It did."

Louis' pov 

I skip out of the chamber onto the deck to see Ron standing there smirking at me, not the hot kind of smirking no the creepy kind. 

"Well well w-" Ron suddenly starts coughing like a crazy "damn I swallowed a fly! This ruined the moment! Can we rewind? Go back into that room and come back outside when I'm sure all the flies are gone!" I raise my eyebrows "Ron what's going on?" 

Ron rolls her eyes "Damn it I tried to be evil but I guess I'm just too cute! But anyway I guess my plan worked!" "What do you mean" I suddenly feel slightly scared. 

"Well I summoned Ben and made him curse the boys and kill you but sadly the stupid triplets had to bring you back to life for some dumb reason. Honestly I don't get it." 

I stare at Ron in shock "What? Why? Why would you do that? I trusted you, I-I loved you as a friend and I thought that you saw me as a friend as well so why would you do this?" 

Ron starts smirking even more. 

"Don't you get it I'm pure evil, I'm a witch, I'm- who am I even kidding of course I would never do that! I'm just fucking with you! All I did was telling you that the triplets loved you and I was hoping that you would kiss and that you would remember so that maybe in the future there will be some book about this that's not even remotely similar but I would be some hot person in it named like dopey or something!" 

I give Ron a weird look before pulling her into a hug "Thank you! Thank you so so much you gave me my loves ba-" Suddenly a loud bang is heard followed by screaming. 

"Royal ship is attacking! Royal ship is attacking! Roy-" "Shut the fuck up we all know now go and do something instead of screaming like an idiot!" I heard Edward yell from behind me. I turn around "What's going on?" "The royal ship is attacking which is by now pretty clear so maybe instead of talking we should fight?" Ron says making all of us nod. 

I run to Marcel's office where my sword is and go back outside and join the fighting. 

The fight went one for about an hour before we obviously won, we all started cheering as it was clear that everyone has died. I jump into Edward's arms and give him kisses all over his face "You looked so hot while fighting Eddie" Edward smirks "You looked amazing as well love let's go find Harry and Marcel yeah?"

Edward carries me to Marcel's office because it's the most obvious move. Edward opens the door and we both gasp, It was a mess. All chairs where sliced up papers where everywhere except for one that was placed neatly on the desk. 

Edward gives me a look before putting me down and walking over to read the sketchy looking note, His face falls and disbelieves shows on his face. He shakes his head. "This c-can't be happening. I-it just can't! Please n-no!"

Edward then looks up at me with teary eyes and quivering lips, his hands shake and his knees give out making him fall to the ground. I run over to him "What's wrong eddie?" Edward shakes his head while letting out a loud sob "They took Harry and Marcel, They-they are getting hung."

I shake my head "No! This must be a joke! W-why?" 

Edward frowns "Because we are pirates, they are gonna get killed because we are pirates! My brothers, my lovers are gonna die!" Edward sobs into my chest while I hold him and silently cry with him while realizing that Marcel and Harry are gonna get hung. 

Short I know but my head is killing me sorryyyyy 

~~~Renée