chapter 33

"Edward! We need your help! We are losing him!" 

Edward's pov 

I run out of my chamber unto the deck where Louis is laying motionless on the floor and Ron who's trying to resuscitate him. "W-what do I need to do?" "Mouth to mouth! I ain't doing that!" I roll my eyes and so as Ron asked me. 

I put my lips over Louis' while holding his nose close and blow air into his mouth while Ron is working on his heart beat. 

After about 4 minutes of trying Ron stops and pulls me off "I-I think it's done Edward... I think he's de-" Right at that moment Louis takes a deep breath in. 

Ron and I both gasp "Get me a shirt or something!" I take off my own shirt and Ron ties it around the bullet wound to stop the bleeding "I need stuff to sew him close!" Zayn runs off to get the stuff Ron needs to help Louis. 

Louis eyes open suddenly and he looks around in shock "W-what?" "Shh don't talk or move! You could make it worse!" I tell Louis while grabbing one of his hands. Louis looks down and his eyes widen before he passes out probably due to pain. 

"Is that ok?" I ask Ron while pointing at Louis "Yeah it's better because this is gonna hurt like a bitch" Ron grabs the stuff that Zayn has in his hands and gets to work on Louis' stomach and then also on his back, we where lucky that it went through him without hitting anything vital. 

"You can put him on bed right now, he should stay there for a few weeks without moving too much so it can heal right." Ron tells me as she finishes his back. 

I nod and lift Louis up to lay him in bed. When I enter our chamber I notice that Harry and Marcel are awake and they look at me with big eyes "I-Is he?" Marcel asks me softly with a worried look on his face. 

"He's ok Marcie" I lay Louis on the bed in-between Marcel and Harry who put their arms around him right away. 

"What happened?" Harry asks me, I look down at my feet for a second before answering Harry "It's al my fault! I shouldn't have let him go alone! He wanted to fight some guard on his own for some reason and Niall, Ron and Liam couldn't even handle him. It's so stupid that I let him do this! It's my fault that we almost lost him again! When I came there the guard had a knife at his throat and Louis told me to shoot even though I would shoot him as well because he just wanted you guys to be safe." 

I fall to my knees while crying. Harry gets up slowly and puts a hand on my shoulder and rubs it gently "It's not your fault Eddie, without you he would have definitely been dead by the sound of it" 

I look up at Harry with teary eyes making him coo "Now get into bed with us and let's take a nap, it has been a hectic few days." 

I nod and climb into bed next to Harry and cuddle him close to my chest while having one of my hands in Louis' soft hair and that's the way I fell asleep. 

Louis' pov 

I was woken up by soft lips against my neck, I was about to cuddle closer to whoever was kissing me but a sharp pain shoots through my body making me opened my eyes and let out a soft scream. 

"Lou? Are you ok?!" I look at the person that was talking to see Marcel hanging over me slightly with a worried look on his face. 

My eyes widen and my hands makes its way onto Marcel's cheek "Y-you are ok!" Marcel smiles at me "Yes I am lovely, all thanks to you and Edward." Marcel kisses my forehead softly before looking over at something next to me making me look over there as well. 

A smile makes its way onto my face as I see Harry laying there on his stomach, still asleep with a bit of drool coming out of his mouth. I look back at Marcel who has a fond look on his face "He's so pretty like that" Marcel nods before his face into my neck "So are you baby, I was so scared that I lost you again. Edward told us that your heart stopped." 

"My heart stopped?" Marcel nods into my neck while softly kissing it. "Why would you even fight that guard on your own Lou?" 

"He hurt me really bad and I-I just wanted to hurt him back I guess. He has hurt me like no one else has done, I-I sometimes still feel it. The way he would push his knife in my thigh over and over again. I just wanted to be in his shoes. I'm sorry that it back fired and that you where worried about me, it was a stupid plan anyway." 

Marcel stops the kissing and rubs my side gently "Don't be sorry love, I admit that it might not have been the smartest idea but I get why you did it baby but please don't ever do it again because I can't live without you baby." 

I smile at Marcel's words "Thank you marcie" "Oh look he's waking up!" Marcel points at Harry who is starting to stir. 

"Harry baby wake up" Harry's eyes flutter open and a smile wakes it way onto his face as he's eyes fall on me and Marcel "Hi marcie, Hi baby" Harry reaches over at me and boops my nose, I let out a soft giggle at the gesture but stop right away when a sharp pain shoots through my body again. 

"I don't remember that being shot hurts this much" I mumble out while holding my chest. 

"You have been shot before?!" Harry and Marcel yell out at the same time. 

As I nod the door to our cabin opens to reveal Edward standing there with some seaweed and kelp. 

"This helps with pain right?" Edward asks with a unsure look on his face which makes me smile "yes it does Eddie" "Thank god because I made Liam jump off the ship for this and he almost drowned." 

HEY HEY AN ACTUALLY NICE CHAPTER 

~~~Renée