chapter 21

tw: Punishment/abuse

I look at Niall and Ron with teary eyes "So what do we do now?"

Ron rolls her eyes "We lift the spell of course!" 

Louis' pov 

"Or we just kill Ben?" Niall says making me stare at him like he's crazy "WHAT? Oh please I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that? It might have just been a silly dream..." I shrug "if it wasn't just a dream we kill Ben ok?" "Yay!" Ron and Niall yell out together, I shake my head and start thinking of a plan. 

It's been a few days, I've been trying to avoid the triplets and Ben as much as I could. I stayed with Niall and Ron, I even ate in there room I only left to go to the bathroom and even then I made sure to have someone with me after that one time. 

I was making my way to the bathroom when I walked into a hard chest which makes me fall to the ground, I heard a low chuckling and a giggling sound. I look up to see Marcel and Ben staring down at me. Marcel has a weird look in his eyes they almost look like fogged up glass. I tilt my head and look at Ben he gives me an evil smirk. "Marcel baby how dares this lowlife slave look at us!" 

My eyes widen as Marcel nods before saying "Yes fucking gross trash should be punished shouldn't he baby?"  Ben nods before pulling Marcel into a heated kiss but not before giving me an evil look. 

My hands shake as Marcel pulls me up by my hair and pulls me onto the deck "Marcel please no please!" I scream out while trying to pull myself free from Marcel's grip on my hair which makes Ben only laugh louder. 

"Eddie can you help me punish this bitch?" Marcel says in a scary low voice. Edward immediately walks up to us "Hold him against the pole with his hand!" Edward starts smirking clearly knowing what Marcel is gonna do. 

Edward roughly pushes me against the pole and pushes my hand against the pole, with the palm touching the wood and my fingers spread. 

I plead and scream hoping that this is just a big joke but that only makes Marcel, Edward and Ben laugh louder. Marcel gets closer while holding a knife "Never look at me or my love again you lowlife!" With that he pushes the knife into the skin between my fingers, he and Edward take a step back and look at me while I'm screaming and crying. 

"Oh can't forget the most important part" Ben skips over to me and ties my other hand to my body so I can't pull the knife out "If you want to free your hand you gotta yank it out" "Please Ben d-don't!" 

I shiver at the memory and look back down at my hand that's still bandaged up from the fact that I had to pull my hand free. None of the crew was able nor allowed to help me, they would have been killed so I get why they didn't do anything. 

"Louis! Everything is ready for the plan" Ron yells while running into the cabin. I sit up "Really? I can have my boys back ?!" Ron nods "Let's do this!" 

So the plan was that Niall and Liam would get Ben off the ship so I could give Harry, Marcel and Edward a true loves kiss. I know I know it's a bit sappy but what else am I supposed to do. 

I make my way out of the cabin with Ron and into the captains chamber. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Ron quickly grabs Harry and Marcel and holds them down while I plant my lips on Edwards and pour all my love into it. Edward stands frozen and then suddenly pushes me away "what the fuck are you doing you idiot?!" I give Ron a look with tears threatening to spill "It didn't work.." 

I ignore Edward and make my way to Harry and give him the same kinda passionate kiss, He yanks himself free from Ron before roughly pushing me away and screaming at me. 

I can't even hear what they say at me all I can do is cry. I will never get my boys back, my reason to be happy is gone...

Suddenly my head gets yanked up and I look into the furious eyes of Edward "You fucking pig! You're the reason that we are unhappy the reason that we are weak! Our life would be better if you weren't here! Now back to your fucking cabin before we kill you!" 

I nod and scramble to my feet and run out of their chamber with Ron hot on my heels. 

That night I couldn't sleep the words Edward said are the only thing I can seem to think about. "You're the reason that we are unhappy the reason that we are weak! Our life would be better if you weren't here!"  I just want them to be happy, maybe I should leave... I look at Ron and Niall who are both peacefully sleeping. 

I can't stay here the triplets deserve happiness, maybe they can find it if I'm not here maybe they can be happy with Ben. Tomorrow they will set sail so if I leave the ship now they might be gone before they find me. 

I get out of my bed and get quietly dressed before sneaking out of the cabin. I look around to make sure neither one of the triplets is on the deck once I'm sure I make my way to Marcel's office to see him asleep with his head on the desk. My heart hurts at the cute sight, knowing that this will be the last time I see him. I gently put a blanket around his shoulder and kiss him cheek "I love you Marcie please keep your brothers save and please be happy you deserve it" I then put the jacket they gifted to me on the chair in the office and then make my way off the ship onto the island to start a new life without the boys. 

What Louis didn't know was that Marcel would wake up the morning without his fogged up eyes, The fog was gone and so was the curse. 

SORRY SORRY SORRY it's a shitty chapter but I haven't slept that while the past few days and I'm honestly just so tired so please don't hate me 

~~~Renée