chapter 37

Anna who? Anyway I'm so happy with how my hair turned out ^^

We must have fallen asleep like this because the thing that woke me up was the sound of screaming on the deck which makes me freeze in fear. What's going on?

Louis' pov

I hop out of the bed and get dressed as soon as I realize that only Harry is left in bed "Harry! Harry wake up something is going on!" Harry's head shots up with a confused and sleepy look on his face "Huh- what's happening?" I was about to explain what's going on when the screaming gets louder making Harry also hops out of the bed. 

Harry finally got dressed and grabs two swords and hands one to me "take it easy though Louis you are still hurt!" I roll my eyes "Yeah Hazz I will take it easy while fighting someone... maybe tell them as well and ask if they will attack me with their foam swords." Harry rolls his eyes and opens the door ready to attack everyone on the deck that wasn't supposed to be there. 

I look around feeling very confused to see everyone just standing around on the deck. Harry and I walk over to Marcel who is leaning against the railing of the ship with a smirk on his face while a screaming sound is still heard. 

"Marcel what the fuck is going on?" Marcel chuckles "look over the side of the ship where you see the rope" I give Harry a look and shrug at him before we make our way over to where we see a rope hanging over the side of the ship. 

I lean a bit over the railing before I start giggling like a crazy which turns into literally rolling over the ground with laughter while Harry does the same. 

"You fuckers don't laugh help me the fuck up!" 

I get off the ground while trying to catch my breath "Sorry Edward didn't mean to laugh at you while you're hanging on the side of the ship tied by your feet." I look over the edge of the ship again and can't help but giggle again. 

"What are you doing there anyway Ed? It's quite weird and unusual." Harry chuckles while hugging my waist and putting his head on my shoulder while also looking at Edward. 

"Oh yeah because I would choose to be here you dipshit!" I feel Harry squeeze me tighter "I don't think that he deserves to be pulled up with an attitude like that do you my prince?" I roll my eyes in a fond way "No dear, he frankly doesn't deserve it. But I might think about it  if he promises us something." 

"I will do everything! Just get me the fuck up!" I start smirking "Dear Harold, wouldn't it be a beautiful thought if I got to fuck a tied up Edward with a rope tied around his neck that is in my hand?" 

Harry lets out a loud groan and grinds his cock against my bum. "Not now you horn dog go find Marcel if you want to fuck something." With that Harry runs off making me roll my eyes. 

"So what do you think about that Edward?" Edward stays silent for a little while before starting to speak "I-I uhg ok then. Just get me up ok!" I let out a dry chuckle "What was that Edward? You where excited right? Repeat it and I will help you up." 

I hear Edward huff "Ok then... Yes it would be amazing if you would fuck me Louis! Please help me up?" I smile at him "Oh of course! You can swim right?" Edward nods while giving me a confused look. 

His confusion was soon answered as I cut the rope that was holding him making him fall into the water with a loud splash "Oopsie! I slipped! Liam Zayn help him up will ya?" 

I walk off to the person that 100% did this. 

I sit down next to Ron who just smirks at me "So how did you do it?" I ask her feeling really curious as of how that happened. 

Ron let's out an almost evil laugh "The fucker came up to me saying that it's ok if I looked up at him and that he cared about me. Then he tried to hug me so I hit him on the head really hard because what the fuck! He went out right away the weak idiot so I did the only logical thing and tied his ankles together and tied him up before letting him bungle of the side of the ship." 

"How the fuck did you even lift him?" Ron shrugs "Marcel helped" I raise my eyebrow "Why did he help you?" 

"Oh because I knew that he bottomed and I told him that I would tell the crew so now he helps me not knowing that the crew already knows." I nod "You are crazy you know?" Ron nods "Yeah I know! Do you think that the fight will still happen today because if not I will have to clear my agenda for tomorrow?" 

"I think that Edward has had enough embarrassment  for today Ron huffs before getting up "better go tell Liam that he has to feed the scorpions tomorrow then." I watch as Ron leaves feeling very confused. 

"Fire! Fire! Fire!" Niall suddenly yells out while running out of the kitchen. Marcel walks up to Niall to calm him down "Niall where is the fire?" "In the kitchen!" "Go put it out then!" Marcel gives Niall a push back into the kitchen before looking at me. 

"You are beautiful you know that right?" I blush at Marcel's compliment "I really mean it Louis, I would do everything for you. I know that it's very cliche to say that I would die for you but I would take all your pain away and carry it myself without thinking for a second. I love you so much." 

A happy tear rolls down my face and I let myself fall into Marcel's safe arms. 

"I love you too Marcie." 

Marcel kissed the top of my head and leans closer to my ear to whisper something into it.

"Can I watch as you top Edward?" 

:) 

~~~Renée