chapter 46

I make my way over to him with an evil smile on my face.

"Well here we are Seth... Are you ready for the worst time of your life?"

Louis' pov 

I make him look at me by pulling him by his hair in a rough way "You are such a horrible worthless piece of shit!" I let go of his hair and look at my boyfriends "Babies? Would one of you maybe get the stuff I told you about that one time?" Edward smirks and walks off to get me what I want. 

I notice the frown upon Marcel's face which makes me tilt my head "What's wrong Marcy?" Marcel shrugs "It just seems so weird to me... You used to be in his situation and you know how bad it is yet you are stepping to his level." 

I roll my eyes at what Marcel says "You're just weak little stupid bitch Marcel! I'm nothing like him!" Marcel's eyes widen "o-oh I get i-it" With that Marcel's walks off while quietly sniffling making me once again roll my eyes. 

"Lou what the fuck was that?" Harry asks me "I don't know Harold? Maybe it was the fucking truth because Marcel is being an annoying weak bitch!" Harry crosses he arms and tilts his head "I don't know what has gotten into you but I don't like it. This is not the boy I love and to be honest I agree with Marcel." Harry shakes his head and also walks off in the direction Marcel went. 

I huff and wait for Edward to get back which doesn't take too long, Edward's brows furrow "Where are the not as perfect copies of me?" "They left because they are mad of me." I say while grabbing one of the knifes that Edward is holding and throw it at Seth right away, right in his foot. 

"Why are they mad at you?" I shrug while grabbing another knife and throwing it into his other foot "I called Marcel weak because he thinks this is wrong..." I gesture at Seth who is screaming in pain due to the knifes in he feet. 

"You called Marcel weak?" Edward takes a step back putting some space in-between us "Yeah so?" Edward shakes his head and puts all the stuff down before also storming off. 

I roll my eyes at their stupid behaviour over something so small and stupid. I grab the cane off the ground and make my way over to Seth. 

Seth doesn't say anything nor looks up to me so I snap the cane down on his bare and bloody feet making Seth whine. 

I'm about to hit him again with the cane when he starts begging "Please no P-Please stop" My movements stop and a feeling that I know all to well washes over me, the feeling of helplessness and pain the feelings that I've known for years and now I'm making someone else feel this way. Marcel is right this is wrong. 

I drop the cane and stare at my hands in horror, how could I have done this. Yes Seth is horrible person but no one deserves to suffer in this way. 

"Can I just kill him? Or should I ask again if you're not having some kind of breakdown?" I look to my left to see Zayn sitting on the railing of the ship. 

I shrug "Yeah just do that and dispose of the body." Zayn cheers while jumping off the railing and making his way over to Seth while I just make my way to where I know my boyfriends are. 

I open the door to our bedroom to find Harry and Edward comforting a sniffling Marcel and my heart drops because I did that. I made Marcel cry. I called him weak. 

Harry looks up and his eyes fall on me and he just shakes his head and gestures to the door, telling me to get out. 

I does as Harry wants and get out. 

I make my way into the kitchen with a frown on my face "Ok ok the princess is upset y'all! Hide the knifes and the triplets because he's into that!" Ron yells out as soon as she sees me making Niall, Liam and Lottie chuckle while I just roll my eyes. 

Ron pats the seat next to her "Come here hunny bunny and tell momma what's wrong?" 

I huff and sit down next to her because I don't really have another option "Well I think I ruined it with the guys, I think that it is over..." Ron chuckles and gives Niall and Liam a look who let out a small laugh. 

"Lou my stupid stupid Lou! I'm sure it's not over these dumb guys are head over heels for you but I'm curious what did you do?" 

"Well I called Marcel weak stupid bitch..." Ron hums "Yeah Marcel has some thing with being called weak because of his father I believe." 

My eyes widen "Oh!" Ron nods and then gets up along with her little gang "Anyway good luck with that! Just a pro tip cook for them to make up that works with guys." Niall raises his eyebrows and give Ron a look "How do you know how a guy works? You are like the gayest of gay you don't even like Zayn and even I do because he's hot as fuck!" "Niall shut the fuck up before I get the fucking pan again! Don't make me remind you how much that hurt, you limped for days!" They walk away still loudly arguing. 

Maybe Ron's idea isn't that bad, now how to make a decent meal so Marcel, Harry and Edward forgive me for how I acted. 

I look around for some good food but soon realize that I don't have enough skills for that so I settle on a simple soup and some bread. 

I hold the tray of food and walk back into the bedroom where my beautiful boyfriends are cuddled up in the bed looking at me with frowns on their face. 

"I'm so sorry! I was so caught up by all the anger that I couldn't think clearly and I took that out on you Marcel and that was wrong because you're amazing and so sweet and strong an-and I'm just so sorry please don't dump me?" 

Marcel's eyes widen "hey hey sweetheart calm down for me. I'm not mad at you neither are those idiots. It's just that my dad used to not be that nice to me and he would always call me weak so that kind of triggered me, it's not your fault but I'm glad that you realized that what you were doing was wrong." 

I nod at Marcel's words and place the tray down on a table and dive into Marcel's arms "I'm still sorry." 

"So what happened to Seth now?" Harry asks after letting me and Marcel cuddle for a bit. 

I lift my head out of Marcel's neck and give him a soft smile "Zayn happened to him." Harry chuckles and presses a kiss to my forehead and puts a hand on my thigh and softly rubs it.

"Ok how about we eat the food you made yeah?" Edward asks and brings the tray over to us after getting off the bed. I get off Marcel making him whine slightly, I giggle and lean closer to him and whisper "Don't worry I will be even closer in a little while." 

Marcel blushes and starts eating his soup in silence. 

"Ok I need to know what's the pan incident with Niall and Ron!" Harry chokes in his soup and starts coughing really hard while Edward dramatically spits out his soup onto Harry. 

"What pan incident?" Marcel asks in a not believable voice making me chuckle "You know what fine let's forget that. Harold what about you take off that shirt huh?" I purr to him and run my hands up and down his thighs making Harry blush and nod like a crazy person. 

:) Whoops no smut 

~~~Renée