chapter 43

I also get off the ground and make my way to the kitchen while putting my sword away and sit down next to Liam and Niall "So I could use some rum."

Louis' pov 

It's been a few days since Ron and Edward made up or at least I think they did... I mean they still constantly yell at each other but it seems more friendly for some reason. I think that I even saw Edward smile at Ron the other day and to say that I was confused would be an understatement. 

"Lou! Lou!" I turn around to see who was shouting my name to only find out that it was an out of breath and for some reason wet Niall. 

"Uhm are you ok Ni? Did you fight with a freaking raincloud or something?" Niall starts blushing and shakes his head slowly "No uhm Zayn found me and Liam in the kitchen and well we didn't notice that he was there because we were uhm yeah you know so he dumped a bucket of water over me and Liam and then told me to tell you that Harry wants to speak to you..." 

I raise my eyebrow and tilt my head "And why didn't dear old harold get me hisself?" Niall shrugs "I don't know mate he's just fucking lazy." 

It suddenly hits me why Harry isn't getting me himself and a blush creeps on to my face "yeah he is very lazy..." More like really sore. "But anyway guess that I will have to go see him then! Bye Niall." I jog off on my way to find Harry. 

After checking our bedroom I went to the office which is where he was sitting in Edward's lap looking really cute even though he's covered in battle scars and tattoos which both actually really suit him. 

"Hazz you wanted to speak to me I've heard?"

"Yeah well all three of us actually." Marcel says pulling me into his lap making me squeak in surprise. 

I nod and look from Marcel to Harry and Edward "If you're gonna break up with me I will kill all three of you." I say with a small smile on my face knowing that they would do that anyway. 

Edward chuckles "Fine with me babe but it's about a ship that we wanna find, well we want to find the owner of the ship and we think you might know him." 

Marcel rubs my thighs softly "He's a slave trader Lou, he also kills whole pirate crews to steal their younger crew, kids and sometimes the woman that are on board." 

My eyes widen and I think I know who they are talking about. 

"His name is seth also better known as-" I cut Harry off "The satan of the sea" I mumble out. Marcel grabs one of my hands "So you know him Lou?" 

I nod slowly "I do yeah sadly I do." 

[Memory]

My hands where shackled and so where my ankles, every step I took was painful. My stomach empty due to the fact that my last owner like to starve his toys. 

My last owner just sold me  to the trading market because I was misbehaving too much in his eyes, I wanna do good I really do but I don't have the energy to stand on my feet most of the time. I know that if I will not eat something soon that I will die.

"Slave number 28" Every auction I will be given a number never a name. 

The bidding doesn't go as high as it usually goes meaning that I must look so bad that I've lost my value. 

I notice this pair of expensive shoes coming closer to me and I know that it's my new master. 

"Hi sweetheart my name is Seth and I will be taking great care of you ok Love?" I know better then to respond and just keep my eyes down while I can feel my knees buckle due to the leak of strength. 

"Oh easy there love" the males strong arms wrap themselves around me and lift me up onto his hip "Let's get some food into you ok darling" 

I look up at him for the first time making him smile at me "You've got pretty eyes love now let's get to my ship where we have some lovely food waiting for you." 

The male starts walking and I just lay my head on his shoulder and watch the surroundings change with every turn he makes. From the busy town center to small streets and then finally the harbor. 

Once on the ship he puts me down on a very comfortable chair in a room that looks to be his bedroom. 

He places a plate of amazing looking food in front of me and without thinking I take a bite which wasn't a good move. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing! You're a fucking slave! Slaves ask before eating! And here I was thinking that you would be different but no you are just a good for nothing bitch" Seth then grabs the can of water and hits me over the head with me so hard that I pass out. 

I woke up tied to a pole with no shirt and I know right away what will happen. 

"Well well well the bitch is awake! Are you ready for your punishment bitch?" I whimper and shake my head making him and the rest of his crew laugh. 

"Good because I like it when they suffer." 

A whip makes contact with my back but this feels different then a normal whip, It feels like it's ripping pieces of skin out with some very sharp things. 

"Do you like it? I find normal whips to be quite boring so I thought why not add some fishing hooks to it" He lets out and evil laugh while giving me hit after hit and I can't do anything besides screaming and just taking it. 

At some point I passed out from the pain to only be woken up again by pain so bad that it feels like my skin was getting burned off. 

"Salt and vinegar always works well on open wounds doesn't it?" 

[End of memory]

"Lou baby are you ok?" A worried looking Harry asks me while being kneeled in front of me and holding my hands. 

I look up from Harry to look at Marcel and then at Edward. 

"I want him dead, I want him to suffer like he made me and many others suffer." 

My boys nod "We will make that happen love." Harry says before kissing me on my lips gently while Marcel kisses my neck. 

Edward soon joins us and kisses the other side of my neck. "We will give you everything you want Lou we want you to be happy. We love you so so much" Edward says softly making Marcel and Harry hum in agreement. 

"I love you three so much, Thank you for saving me from that life." 

:)))))) SOOOOOO no death

~~~Renée