chapter 9

TW torture 

Louis' pov 

I was tied to the wall by a thick metal collar and a heavy chain, My whole body was aching but I knew better then to complain, My owner enjoyed seeing me in pain. He had beaten my back to a bloody mess and make me kneel in front of him and put his feet on my hurting back and jerk off to my pained noises and shaky arms due to the leak of food. I shiver at the memory of this morning and decided to try and get some sleep which I desperately need but sadly I didn't get the chance. 

I heard foot steps coming down the stairs and I got into a kneeling position, just how he liked it. The door opened and in walked my master, he has a long beard, chubby stomach and a bald head. 

My master looked at me and let out a sadistic laugh "You look so pretty all coated in blood" "T-thank you master" I resist the urge to roll my eyes knowing that that would end badly. 

My master comes closer to me "Clean my boots" "Yes master" I start cleaning his boots with my sleeve which earns me a kick in my ribs "With your tongue you useless piece of shit" I nod and run my tongue over it, I grimace at the horrible taste but keep going anyway. 

"Take my boots off! You waste of space" I do as he says and pull his boots off his gross and hairy feet. "Kiss them! Show me how useless you are"  my eyes water while I lean down to kiss his feet.  He laughs "You are not worth anything, You're worth less then the dirt I walk on. Now lick my feet slave!" I lick the top of his feet and almost gag at the taste. 

My master pushes his toes into my mouth, his long nails scratch my tongue and makes it bleed. He moves my head to the ground while his foot is still in my mouth. "Lay on your back" 

I obviously do as he says. He finally takes his foot out of my mouth and then puts his foot on my chest and starts putting more weight onto it and then adds his other foot on my neck making me feel like my neck is breaking. "P-Please n-no master" "I-I can't" "I-it hurts" 

"Louis wake up"

"N-no please y-you are k-killing me" 

"LOUIS" My eyes fly open and my hands reach and I scratch it trying to get rid of the feeling of someone standing on it.

My hands get pulled away from my neck "Louis please breath" I shake my head while tears stream down my face. "C-cant"

Suddenly I feel a hand on my chest "Yes you can, You're safe here. Please look at me and follow my breathing" I lift up my eyes to see the triplets staring and me and Marcel is the one with his hand on my chest. 

I tried matching my breathing with Marcel but I can't help but break down and cry "I-I'm so sorry" Harry shakes his head and pulls me into a hug "No you're fine! It was just a nightmare" I shake my head even though it was difficult with my face pressed in his chest. 

"It was a memory" I mumble. I hear Edward clear his throat making me lift up my head to look at him "It was about me wasn't it" I'm surprised to see him looking so unsure "N-no what you did to me wasn't that bad." 

That was apparently not the right answer because Edward then stormed out of the room with and angry look on his face. 

"Did I-I do something wrong?" I ask while looking down at Harry's pretty hand with rings. "No Louis it's not your fault. Edward cares more about you then he's willing to admit so hearing how badly you have been treated is hard on him." I stare at Marcel in shock. It can't be that he cares about me! 

I'm just useless little Louis. 

Edward's pov 

I can't believe that someone hurt him even worse then I did, I know that it's not a contest but what I did was horrible imagine what Louis has gone through. I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of rum. 

"Oh you're still alive damn now I own Liam a fiver" I roll my eyes because my headache just walked in. 

"So why are you here drinking rum while looking like Marcel just told you that he's pregnant?" Ron asks. 

I huff "Louis had a nightmare and I was so sure that it was about me but it was about someone that I believe almost killed him" Ron stays quiet for a bit which is not really normal. 

"So you care about him now?" I nod making Ron hum. 

"I'm just afraid to hurt him. I'm not sure if I can give him a home or offer him what he needs, I'm curtain that he still believes that he's our slave and that we will hurt him again! It's destroying me!" I take a big sip of rum while looking at Ron who seems to be in deep thought. 

"You know before I made you take me on a crew I used to be a slave" I give Ron a confused look. "I've only had 1 owner who kicked me out after one month because I was apparently very annoying" I nod understanding where that would come from making Ron punch me on my good shoulder. 

"Anyway, I get why Louis would believe that he's still a slave. It's a horrible life but it's all he knows what you need to do is show him a different life and show how much you love him" 

"I don't love hi-" "Anyway I need to go now because Zayn and Niall said something about fire and needing to get water quickly bye" I raise my eyebrows at that but let it go anyway because I know how idiotic my crew is. 

I walk back to my room and open the door without knocking (which I probably should have done) "Oh my I'm so sorry" I stare at the naked blushing Louis in front of me, I want to look away but just can't. And that's when I realize that Ron is maybe right. 

I'm so happy with this chapter ahhhhhhhhhh 

~~~Renée