chapter 36

warning... very badly written smut

"No it's fucking cold you idiot!" Edward nods and turns to Harry "That's how we find out my brother. Now let's go back to talking this over yeah?" Edward doesn't even wait for an answer but just walks back to Marcel's office and we just follow him knowing that Ron will get pulled out at some point.

Louis' pov 

I look at Marcel who is explaining the route that we should follow to try and find the place from the myth. 

"Marcie do you happen to have the book about that myth?" Marcel nods and gets up to look through his shelves full of books when the door slams open to reveal a pissed off looking Ron who stomps over to Edward and pulls his up by the collar of his shirt so they are face to face.  

"You me tonight after dinner on the deck!" With that she lets go of Edward who has a shocked look on his face and leaves the room. 

"What the fuck is up with her?" Edward chuckles out. I tilt my head trying to figure out if he's joking, Edward gives me a confused look before asking "What?" "Are you seriously asking what's wrong with her?" Edward nods making me roll my eyes. 

"She's angry because you threw her in the water and maybe because you're always yelling at her! Maybe she just looks up at you and wants you to appreciate her" "You think so?" Edward asks me with a shocked expression on his face. 

"He is making a point Eddie" Harry says out of nowhere. "Thanks Hazz for being on my side" I give Harry a smile before plopping down on his lap which makes him groan. 

"Should I go talk to her?" Edward asks making me shake my head "No I would wait for tonight besides I have something that I want to try so meet me in the bedroom in about 5 minutes." I feel Harry's cock harden a little which makes me giggle before standing up and walking out of the door but not before smacking Marcel's bum. 

I make my way to our chamber and get rid off all my clothes before putting on one of Harry's button ups with the buttons undone before laying down on the bed waiting for my triplets. 

The door opens and my three idiots stumble, they all stare at me with wide eyes and open mouths. 

"L-Lou you look very hot" Marcel whispers out while trailing his eyes all over my body. Harry is the first one that comes up to me which makes me happy because I still have to ask him something "Hazza baby come here" Harry climbs onto the bed and crawls close to me. 

I run my hand through his hair and pull his face closer to mine so I can whisper something into his ear "You are gonna ride me and suck Edward off like a good boy ok?" a blush makes its way onto Harry's face and he nods quickly making me smirk before pressing my lips against his. 

Harry moans softly when I squeeze his bum giving me room to slip my tongue into his mouth. 

I pull back from a flustered looking Harry and look over at Marcel and Edward who are smirking at me, I give them an innocent smile "Marcie baby remember that one thing we talked about the other day?" Marcel's eyes widen and he nods his head and I notice his hand that's trying to cover up his already hard cock making me smirk at him. 

"Can someone tell me what the thing is because I feel like Harry is losing his mind." Edward says while pointing at Harry who is palming himself while whimpering, I slap his hand away which makes him whine.

I smirk at Edward "Well Eddie Marcel over there is gonna fuck me while Harry rides my cock and sucks you off" Edward lets out a low growl and gets rid of his clothes before joining me and Harry on the bed and Marcel soon follows his lead. 

Marcel pushes me into the bed and runs his hand over my chest while sucking on my neck, I let out a breathy moan when he starts grinding our cocks against each other. 

Marcel turns my head to other way so that I'm look at Edward who is licking and fingering Harry's hole while Harry is looking at me and Marcel. 

I reach my hand out and grab Harry's throat and pull him in for a very heated kiss. I moan into Harry's mouth as I feel a finger circling my hole before being pushed in very slowly. I pull away from Harry to look at Marcel who is smirking at me while adding another finger into my hole. 

Harry and I stare at each other while getting  both fingered. Marcel suddenly pulls his fingers out making me let out a very needy whine. "Shush you little slut you're getting something better then my fingers." 

Marcel grabs my thighs and pulls me to the edge of the bed and puts my legs on his shoulders. I watch him while he spits in his hand and lubes up his cock that way. "Ready Louis?" I nod my head and keep eye contact while he pushes into me. 

I arch my back and moan when his whole cock is in, he doesn't wait for me to get used to the size he starts moving right away making me a whining mess. 

"H-Harry come h- ahhh" I look over at Harry while Marcel pounds into me in a very rough pace. 

Harry finally makes his way over to me and moves to straddle me facing me. I give him a desperate nod and then he finally starts sinking down on my dick. 

My head spins because of all the pleasure. I move my hands onto Harry's hips and start trusting into him whilst also fucking myself on Marcel's dick. 

I feel Marcel's hands on my hips to help me move. I open my eyes when I hear a choking sound, I groan as I watch Edward fucking Harry's mouth while pulling on his hair. 

Edward's thighs start shaking and his grip on Harry's hair tightens and he moans loud releasing himself into Harry's mouth. 

Marcel's movements are getting sloppy, he trusts deep into me and that's when he cums in me. The feeling of Marcel cumming in me is what sends me over the edge as well and I cum in Harry with a loud moan. 

Marcel pulls out and joins Edward, leaving me with a whining Harry. I remove on of my hands on his hips and start jerking him off while trusting into him in a rough pace. Harry throws his head back and starts moaning my name and then cums on my chest with a loud scream. 

Harry gets off me after catching his breath and joins in the cuddles, none of us caring that we are all covered in sweat and cum. 

We must have fallen asleep like this because the thing that woke me up was the sound of screaming on the deck which makes me freeze in fear. What's going on? 

:)

~~~Renée