chapter 8

"Rival ship!" 

Louis' pov 

Marcel immediately  grabs my arm and pushes me into his office and then locks the door leaving me in here. 

I'm anxiously sitting on the chair while listing to the screaming and the sounds of swords hitting other swords. Out of nowhere someone starts banging on the door and trying to open the door "Louis open up" I walk to the door on shaky legs and slowly open the door still unsure if it's the right decision. 

Standing in front of my is Harry with a bloody Edward in his arms. I gasp "I-Is he ok?" Harry shakes his head "No he got a sword in his shoulder and no one is capable of helping him. Ron is knocked out and she's the only one that can help him so we just have to wait now." Harry puts Edward in the chair I was just sitting in. 

I gave Edward's shoulder a look and instantly knew what to do "Harry please t-take of his s-shirt" Harry nods and takes Edwards shirt off. I took of my shirt and tied it above the wound to stop the bleeding "H-harry could you please get a knife for me and make it really hot?" Harry raises his eyebrows but doesn't question it and just does what I ask. 

Edward starts to wake up a bit as Harry runs back into the room with a hot knife "Could y-you hold him down please" I take the knife from Harry and look at Edward who has his eyes slightly open "Sorry Edward this is gonna hurt" I press the knife to the wound on the shoulder burning is close while Edward screams out in pain. 

I pull the knife back and see that the wound is now closed, I take the shirt that I tied around his shoulder of and tie it in a way that it covers the now burned skin. I look back up to see that Edward passed out probably due to the pain. 

"I uhm I think he should r-rest" I tell Harry while looking at my hands "How did you know how to do that?" I shrug "I had a master who practiced his sword fighting on me so I had to do this a few times to myself" I point at a very ugly old burn scar "This was one of the worst". 

Harry stares at me "That's horrible! I'm so sorry but I guess I'm not much better either..." Harry frowns so a step a little closer and hesitantly put my hand on his arm and wait for him to do something to get the hand off but when he doesn't I just start speaking "I must a-admit that you where not very nice at first but you're human and you make mistakes and that doesn't d-define you." 

Harry gives me a confused look "You shouldn't forgive me Louis, What I did was horrible it could have easily killed you" I shrug again "it wouldn't have mattered" "Louis it would ha-" 

"HARRY" Marcel runs into the room looking panicked "Zayn is about to push Liam off of the plank!" Harry chuckles "eh they will be fine! Could you help me carry Edward to our bedroom?" Marcel nods and grabs one side of Edward and Harry grabs the other and they start walking to their bedroom and I just awkwardly wait in the office "Louis follow us" I hear Harry yell at me. 

I get to the room and see that Edward is already on the bed, Marcel is busy unbuttoning his shirt and I can't help but stare at him. "Like what you see Louis" I blush and look away. "s-sorry sir" Marcel laughs "Don't be" Marcel also pulls off his pants and then gets in the bed next to Edward and so does Harry and I'm just left awkwardly standing there. 

"Louis come on it's time to sleep" I nod and I shimmy out of my pants and whine when my hand accidentally presses on a bruise. 

I look at the bed and see Harry and Marcel looking at me, I decide to play it safe and lay down on the floor next to the bed and close my eyes afraid that they will be angry. 

I hear a huff and someone getting out of the bed, suddenly I feel two hands on my body making me squeak "Shh it's just me" I look up as Marcel lifts me up "jesus you're light" Marcel walks me to the bed and lays me next to Edward and gets in next to me. 

I don't know what to do... Do I just lay here and try not to touch any of them or do I maybe cuddle up against Edward. Edward answered that question for me by pulling me into his chest, I can't help but feel safe in his arms. 

Marcel crawls a bit closer so his chest is against my back "Is this ok Louis?" "I-I uhm guess?" I feel Marcel's lips on my neck, he presses a small kiss making me gasp "Do we make you shy?" I don't say anything but just hide my face in Edward's chest. I hear Marcel laugh but then also quiets down to sleep. 

Niall's pov 

I'm staring at Liam who's standing on the plank while Zayn hold's a sword against his throat "Oh wow what did I miss?" I turn around to see Ron standing there looking very confused. 

"I don't know? Liam kissed me and I was just surprised and I think Zayn might be protecting me" 

Ron shakes her head "Nah you ain't that important princess" I roll my eyes "as if you're important" "Never said that I was but don't take it so hard this isn't a dick, just the truth." 

I can't help but laugh at that. "Zayn what are you doing?" "This scumbag made you feel uncomfortable" "pfft no he didn't I actually quite liked it." I give Liam a look who blushes. 

Zayn gags "God why is everyone dating except... Ron maybe we should..." Zayn wiggles his eyebrow "ew no I would rather listen to Edward and suck his dick then date you or any guy for that matter!" 

BORING STUFF SORRYYYYY 

~~~Renée