chapter 2

Edward's pov

I'm sitting and talking with Harry when Marcel walks over to us "You never guess what happened! I left him in our room to get some water and I obviously told him to not touch anything but when I came back he started crying and told me that he touched your jacket Eddie and then he started kneeling and saying stuff about accepting punishments which was stupid because it was no big deal. Then I put him on the bed to clean his back and he started screaming and crying even louder begging me to not rape him." I roll my eyes at Marcel's story but decide to not spend any energy on talking about the slave. 

I was grabbing a bottle of rum when the walking headache came walking in "Ello edward" "It's captain to you" Ron just laughs at that "did Louis by any chance have some food already?" I shake my head making Ron gasp "I get that you don't care about the boy but you should have just killed him instead of letting him starve also Zaynie is throwing knifes at him" Ron says and then skips away again making me regret accepting her on this ship. 

I walk to the deck and find that Zayn is indeed throwing knifes at the poor boy who looks unimpressed but when you look at his eyes you can see that he's actually very scared. "Zayn go do something useful" I then turn to the boy and let my eyes glide over his body, I see bones sticking out and old scars and some bruises on his legs and arms. 

After I untied the boy he was still sitting still and looking at the ground "Get up" I growl out and he immediately tries to get up but his legs don't seem to wanna cooperate making me feeling annoyed so I just start walking and I pull on the rope roughly and I can hear the boy stumble. I pull him to the kitchen where Niall and Liam are talking "Hey captain what's up"  Niall asks me while eying the boy "can you grab some left over food?" He nods and moves to the back of the kitchen and Liam runs after him like a lost puppy, leaving me alone with the slave boy. 

I sit down at the table "kneel boy" the boy does what I ask without hesitation "Tell me why where you the kings slave" I ask the boy while putting one of my feet on his lap "M-my old Master sold me t-to him master" I give the boy a questioning look "why are you a slave?" The boy stays silent for a few seconds which pisses me off "M-my mother was a slave also master which makes me one as well" I hum "how old are you" The boy shrugs "I believe twenty master but I'm not sure" I was about to ask another question but Niall walked into the room with a plate filled with some food that he hands to me and then walks out of the room because Liam needed help with something apparently. "Sit up here" I remove my foot of his lap allowing him to get up and sit down at the table next to me. I see him eye the plate of food with hungry eyes "looking at my food boy?" He starts shaking "I-I didn't mean to master I promise" I chuckle and move the plate in front of him "Eat" He gasps and starts eating the food in a fast way. 

He stopped eating after he had finished half of what's on the plate "I-I'm sorry master I can't finish it but I really appreciated it thank you so much" I give him a short nod "Now that you have eating you will have to pay me back" He swallows harshly but nods anyway. 

I get up and pull him with me to my chamber where I find Harry lazily laying on the bed smirking when he sees me and the boy walk in. I lock the door, untie the rope around his neck and sit down next to Harry. 

We are both looking at the slave who's just awkwardly standing there looking at the floor "take our boots off slave" I demand. He walks over with shaking hands and slowly take of Harry's boots and then moves to mine. "Kiss my feet boy" The boy gags but does it away. 

I smirk at him "Lick them" He pulls back and shakes him head "No N-no master pl-" "DID YOU JUST TELL ME NO?" he flinches back and shakes his head "OH AND LYING NOW TOO I SEE" "Eddie don't-" "don't tell me what to do harold he's my slave I can do what the fuck I want now get to harold I will deal with him myself". 

No one's pov 

Screaming and pleading can be heard on the deck. It makes Harry cringe he can only imagine what his brother is doing to the boy. 

An out later the door to the chamber opens and everyone is silent when Edward pulls out a bloody and bruised Louis, his clothes are soaked in blood and ripped, there is blood running down his legs and thighs telling the story of rape. Edward leads him to the place where most whipping happens. Harry watches in shock when his brother ties the boy into whipping position. Edward grabs his whip and gets in position, he moves his arm back and swings it forwards and delivers the first hit and Louis doesn't give a reaction at all he just stands there with a few tears running down his face and his lips pressed together. 

The whipping continues until Louis passes out due to pain and blood loss. His shirt is now fulling off broken due to the force of the whipping. The skin on his back into visible only blood and open flesh is visible. 

Edward drops his whip and walks off to get some rum, leaving the boy hanging from his two arms. He smirked at himself knowing he showed the boy what he was capable off. But little did he know that this was nothing to Louis. 

ELLOOOOOOO what do y'all think 

~~~Renée