chapter 19

We suddenly stop "Ready baby?" I nod and Harry uncovers my eyes and I gasp "Thank you it's amazing! I love it!" I have tears in my eyes and pull the triplets into a hug while thanking them.

"Let's sit yeah" Harry asks while taking my hand and leading me to the table surrounded with candles.

Marcel's pov

The dinner date was amazing. We talked about a lot of stuff and even laughed a lot, I like it when Louis laughs! He's so pretty with those twinkling eyes and that plump ass got me shaking.

We are walking back to the ship in silence, My brothers and I are all touching Louis in a way. We walk onto the empty deck "Where is everyone?" Louis asks while giving me and my stupid copies a questioning look "Well we tell them this morning to be in their chambers all night so we have the deck all to us selves" Louis smiles at Harry who presses himself against him.

We all jump when we hear something fall "You don't see me! You don't see me! You don't see me!" Ron runs from the kitchen over the deck to her chamber with arms filled with what seems to be some kind of food "do it safe! I don't wanna be the hot auntie yet!" and then she pulls the door close. I chuckle but that soon turns into laughing loudly when I see Edward's face "I'm gonna do something to that fucking woman!"

Edward starts making his way to Ron's chamber when Louis grabs his wrist and pulls him back "I would rather have you do me" I stare at Louis with wide eyes, Edward seems to be in shock "I-I what?" Louis leans closer to Edward and whispers something into his ear which makes Edward blush and squeal like a bitch in heat.

"What did you say to him Louis?" Harry asks with a smirk on his face "Oh well I told dear old Edward here that he and one of you can both fuck me at the same time while the other fucks my throat" I groan now getting Edwards reaction "who taught you all this baby?" I grab his hips and pull him close to me "I overheard you and Harry talk about it" Louis says while giving me an innocent smile.

Edward growls and pushes me away from Louis and starts taking his clothes off leaving him fully naked in front of us, his body looks absolutely amazing in the moonlight. I kneel down in front of Louis still fully clothed and start kissing his tummy and then move on to his hips and thighs, Louis moans softly into Harry's mouth while they make out.

Edward stares at us while slowly taking all his clothes off and then kneeling down behind Louis, He sucks on his fingers before pushing one in making Louis moan even louder.

No one's pov

Edward soon added his other 3 fingers while Marcel and Harry kiss Louis all over his body taking their time to admire the gorgeous boy in front on them.

Harry and Marcel take off their clothes as Edward pulls out his fingers making Louis whine. "P-please just please" Louis begs making the triplets smirk. The triplets give each other a knowing look before turning back to Louis, Marcel lays down on the floor of the deck with his hard dick high and mighty in the air "Come here baby, ride you captain baby" Louis immediately makes his way over to Marcel.

Louis sits over Marcel's cock and slowly lowers himself on to it while Marcel has a tight grip on Louis' hips and guides him down. "Ahh There you go baby! That's a good boy!" Marcel moans out while moving Louis around on his dick a bit "uhhh Marcel m-more please" Louis whines out.

The sound of Louis whines makes Edward pull away from his make out session with Harry, he looks over to Louis who's riding Marcel's cock and moans. It's such a hot sight.

Edward and Harry move to them and Edward gets down on the floor on his knees between Marcel's legs while Harry stands next to Marcel's chest. Louis eagerly takes Harry into his mouth while bouncing on Marcel's cock. "That's a good boy Lou ready for one more?" Edward doesn't wait for Louis to answer seeing that he's too busy sucking Harry off anyway.

Edward slowly slides into Louis, next to Marcel's cock. He let's Louis adjust for a few second before moving in a slow pace around with Marcel.

They continued moving slowly until their movements become sloppy, They hear Harry groan loudly before cumming down Louis' throat and that's what sends them over the edge. Marcel and Edward both slam into the boy before filling him with their cum. The feeling Louis got by being filled up with cum send him over the edge as well and he falls onto Marcel's chest who coos and holds him close after he and Edward pull out.

Harry lays down on the floor as well and joins the cuddle pile of naked bodies.

"Love you captains " Louis whispers softly with a smile on his face.

"We love you too Ben" The triplets say all at the same time.

Louis shoots up from Marcel's chest "Who the fuck is Ben?"

Well shit :)

~~~Renée