chapter 45

"Slave 28? Long time no see here to kill me huh? You know you may be free but you will forever be a gross worthless bitch and you wear the scars to prove it."

"Oh you shouldn't have said that." I let out an evil chuckle and walk closer to Seth.

Louis' pov

Seth's eyes widen "What are you gonna do then boy?" He leans closer but I push him away by putting my sword against his chest "I'm gonna make you suffer more then you could ever imagine." Seth let's out a nervous chuckle but covers it with a smirk "I'm sure you will boy because a boy your size and your kind is surely able to hurt someone that's so much better then you." Something inside me snaps and I use my free hand to pull out a knife.

I give Seth a sadistic smile before stabbing the knife into his hands cutting off two fingers in the process.

Seth let's out a loud scream making me chuckle "Sorry did that hurt? I forgot that this knife was that sharp." Seth looks from his now bleeding hand to me with an angry look on his face.

He moves to charge me but due to the fact that he's and old gross guy he isn't that fast which makes it easy for me to move away making him run straight into the wall.

The door to the room opens and in walk my handsome boyfriends, Seth looks up at them from the floor and his eyes widen "Y-You are the S-Styles triplets?!" Edward rolls his eyes at his comment but then turns to me with a smirk "You ready babe?" I nod and take the rope and handcuffs from Marcel and give him a small kiss on his cheek before turning back to Seth.

"Move a muscle and You will die." I kneel down next to Seth and place the handcuffs around his wrists, I look at where I cut off his fingers and poke the bleeding flesh making Seth groan "Whoops my hand slipped hope it didn't hurt that much?" I poke it again this time harsher before moving to tie the rope tightly around his neck.

"How does it feel huh to be in their shoes? To be in the shoes of every person you've ever hurt or traded. You deserve this, hell you deserve more then I could ever give you."

Seth rolls his eyes "You fucking bitch" He growls out making Harry stalk closer and kick him in the side with full force "Don't talk to my boyfriend this way you asshole, you're less then the dirt on his fucking shoe." I smile up at Harry who also gives me a loving smile "I love you so much Hazz." "I love you too darling. Now lets get this scum to the ship yeah? Eddie do you think that you can bring him while Marcel, Louis and I go speak to the now free slaves?" Edward nods and grabs the end of the rope which he then pulls harshly making Seth fall face first onto the floor.

I follow Marcel and Harry onto the deck and gasp at the rows of sick and hurt people, the sight of them makes my heart ache and I just want to make Seth suffer more then I already planned.

"Okay listen up here everyone! You're previous owner has been captured which means that by pirate law we own you now but it's our decision to set you free. Does anyone know how to sail a boat?" I ask looking over the line to everyone who lifted their hand "Can you sail this boat safely to a harbor?" They all nod making me smile "Ok that's good, there is money and food on this ship that we will leave for you. Please take care of yourself and enjoy your new lives because you deserve it."

The now free people all look at me in shock before they all start cheering and multiple thank you's are being yelled at me making me turn to Marcel and Harry with a smile on my face "This feels so good! Look how happy they are!" I pulls both of them into a tight hug "Thank you so much for making this possible I love you so much!"

Marcel and Harry both chuckle and say their love you's back at me before pulling from the hug and looking behind me with raised eyebrows.

I turn around to look what's happening but all I see is a shy looking girl standing in front of us "H-Hi I have a question" she says softly, I smile at her "Just ask me love I swear I don't bite... well unless you're one of those idiots." I say pointing to Harry and Marcel which makes her giggle slightly.

"W-well I was wondering if I-I could maybe join your crew? I-I understand if it's not ok... I'm sorry I asked." The girl mumbles out while looking down at the ground.

I give Harry and Marcel a look who both give me a slight nod "Well I mean what's your name and what do you have to offer?"

The girl looks at me with wide eyes "Well my name is Lottie and I know about medicine and medical stuff?" I nod "Well in that case you could come along, you can share a room with Zayn and Liam or you can stay with Ron and Niall."

Lottie gives me a questioning look "Look that's Zayn" I point at Zayn who is throwing knifes at an already dead body with many stab wounds. "And that's Liam." Moving my hand to point out Liam who's just staring at Niall while cleaning his gross sword

Lottie quickly shakes her head "Understandable that leaves those two idiots" I say pointing at Ron and Niall who are dancing around together while laughing at something.

Lottie nods "I wanna stay with them." I nod "Well let's go to our ship now because I have some stuff to take care of." I rub my hands together with a smirk on my face before making my way to a rope and swinging to our ship where Seth is tied up to the well known pole.

I make my way over to him with an evil smile on my face.

"Well here we are Seth... Are you ready for the worst time of your life?"

:)

Honestly in love with this hairstyle

~~~Renée