chapter 34

*smut in this chapter*

"This helps with pain right?" Edward asks with a unsure look on his face which makes me smile "yes it does Eddie" "Thank god because I made Liam jump off the ship for this and he almost drowned."

Louis' pov

"Edward! Untie me goddamn it!" I yell at a closed door knowing that Edward is out there. I hear a loud chuckle "Nope Louis you left the bed even though you should be on bed rest due to your literal bullet wound!"

I huff and cross my arms even though he can't see me "It's not that bad Edward! It's just a small graze!" Edward opens the door and give me a shocked look "The bullet literally went right through you!"

I roll my eyes "Don't be such a drama queen Eddie! Marcel and Harry are allowed out of bed! I even saw Harry fighting yesterday" "You where out of bed yesterday?!"

"No?" I give Edward an innocent smile "Damn it Louis! How? I was at the door all day?!" "Remember when you made Zayn watch the door while you went to walk after you saw my bum?" Edward raises an eyebrow "You know about that?"

"You where quite loud... anyway I told Zayn that I had to pee and well I had too and then I stayed out there for about an hour, you should really train you crew better Eddie" Edward rolls his eyes "Or you could just have gone back to bed after having your wee like any normal person with a bullet wound!"

"It's just a graze! Now please untie me so I can beat your ass for tying me up!" Edward smirks and shakes his head and moves to leave the room again "Can you then please get Marcel I wanna cuddle with him he's the only nice one!"

Edward raises his eyebrow "What did Harold do?" "He called me small! Now get Marcel!" "I almost miss scared Louis" Edward says while leaving the room.

Marcel walks into the room with a kind smile on his face "Hi lovely Edward said that you wanted me here baby?" I nod "Can you please untie me Marcie?" I point at my ankles which are tied to the bed.

Marcel gasps and nods "Of course lovely! Why would that barbaric pirate do that!" I giggle as Marcel's hair tickles the bottom of my foot which makes him look up with wide eyes and a large smile on his face "You're free again lovely!" Marcel gets next to me on the bed "How can I pay you back Marcie?"

Marcel shakes his head and cuddles close to me "Nothing just letting me hold you is enough!" I smirk slightly and put my hand on Marcel's inner thigh "Are you sure Marcie?" Marcel lets out a little squeak and tries to wiggle away from my hand "Edward was very strict about the fact that we couldn't fuck you baby! He would have my head!"

I wiggle my eyebrow at a blushing Marcel and move my hand closer to his crotch "Who said something about fucking me Marcie?" Marcel's eyes widen "W-what?"

"You know what I mean Marcie, now come on big boy!" Marcel blushes even more and moves into my lap "a-are you sure Louis?" Marcel nibbles on his lip making my almost melt due to the cuteness of the pirate "I'm very sure if you are?" Marcel nods quickly.

I move my hands to him bum and squeeze it while looking into Marcel's eyes.

I grab the bottom of Marcel's shirt and pull it over his head and gently run my hands over his now naked back before pulling him down by his neck and connect our lips.

My hands make their way into Marcel's pants while our tongues move together. Marcel pulls back and pulls on my shirt and whines "off" I chuckle and raise my arms so Marcel can pulls my shirt off.

Marcel then also moves off my lap to pull his and mine pants off leaving both of us naked.

Marcel smirks at me and crawls back onto the back and turns his back to my slightly while sitting on his knees giving me the perfect view of his pretty bum, he sucks two of his fingers while looking me in the eyes.

I groan and move my hand to my cock but Marcel shakes his head and pulls his now wet fingers out of his mouth "Uh uh uh just because you are gonna top doesn't mean that you can just touch yourself. Eyes on me and no touching."

I almost moan as Marcel pushed one of his fingers into his hole and starts riding his finger slightly while still keeping his eyes trained on me.

Marcel soon adds another finger and starts moving them around a bit rougher to open himself up. He lets out a soft breathy moan which makes my cock twitch.

"Marcie p-please" I whine making him smirk. He pulls his fingers out of his hole and wipes his hand on the sheet before crawling closer to me.

He starts kissing my thighs but quickly moves to place soft kisses to my rock hard cock. I moan as he suddenly takes me into his mouth sucking me off in a sloppy way.

He pulls off with a slurping sound "Ready lovely?" I quickly nod and watch in aw as Marcel moves onto my lap again and hovers above my dick to line it up to his hole before sinking down slowly.

Marcel throws his head back and lets out a loud moan when it's fully in. "Oh god Lou you're big" Marcel's moves back and forward trying to get used to the size.

I put my hands on his hips to help him move around. Marcel's hands are on my chest as he rides my cock in a fast pace making both of us moan loudly.

"O-oh Marcie" I whine out while bucking my hips up going deeper into Marcel's tight hole. Marcel lets out a loud moan at the movement making me repeat it over and over again.

"I'm- I" Marcel nods knowing what I mean, I tighten my hold on Marcel's hips as I buck my hips up once more before coming with a loud moan. Marcel cuts at the same time and collapses into my chest.

We both catch our breath while staring into each others eyes with tired smiles on our faces.

Suddenly the door opens and in walk Harry and Edward whose eyes widen.

"So this is why Marcel is your favorite huh?" Edward asks with an annoyed look on his face.

Harry gasps "Marcel is your favorite?!"

"I'm your favorite!" Marcel squeaks out.

I roll my eyes at the silly triplets "Please let me take my dick out of Marcel first and then we can talk."

It's a bit of a filler because something is gonna happen again soon!!

~~~Renée