chapter 51

"My pretty baby with you by my side I'm strong enough to face everything and besides my dad can't be worse then the freaking kraken can he?"

Louis shakes his head while softly chuckling.

I stare at Louis beautiful face before pressing our lips together for a soft, loving kiss. 

Louis' pov 

I watch as Marcel walks around the deck with a nervous look while the rest of the crew works on docking the ship. A light tap on my shoulder makes me look away from Marcel and I'm met with Edward's frowning face. 

"Are you ok darling?" I shrug and lean my head on Edward's chest with a huff "I don't know I'm worried about Marcel, He's scared." Edward hums "It's understandable our dad was horrible to him but he is an adult now and stronger then he wad back then so he should be fine and besides if our dad is gonna be a dick we will just stab him." 

I can't help but giggle at Edward's words "You can't just stab everyone Edward." Edward shrugs "I'm pretty sure I can it's not like it's illegal..." I look up at Edward with furrowed brows "It is illegal Eddie" 

Edward looks at me for a few seconds with wide eyes before shaking his head "Well that doesn't matter I'm a pirate anyway." "You're an idiot Edward." 

Edward raises his eyebrows and pulls me closer to his body while smirking down at me "Wanna repeat that boy?" My breath hitches and I shake my head "Words boy." 

"N-no Edward" "Don't call me Ed-" The sound of someone clearing their throat is what interrupts us "Sorry for interrupting your eye fucking moment but we are docked and Marcel looks like he wants to drown himself and-" Ron stops talking for a second and looks at something behind us before running off while screaming "Get off my fucking ship you stupid duck!" 

Edward and I both shake our heads "Well that happened... Should we you know help Marcel with his breakdown? Or we could just you know continue?" Edward wiggles his eyebrows, I roll my eyes "No Eddie we should help Marcel through this also where is Harry?" 

"Oh Harry is still in bed... Could you get him?" I nod and give Edward a kiss before walking to our bedroom. 

I open the door and am met with the sound of soft moaning and I see Harry shamelessly jerking off while looking at me with a smug look "Came to see the show huh?" I roll my eyes "Don't be so cocky Harold, we have docked and I came to get you too go like explore the town and help Marcel calm down... He isn't doing great." 

Harry nods slowly "Give me like a minute and I will be there." I nod and walk out of the room but not before looking back once more "Have fun with that Harold" with that I close the door and go to find Marcel and Edward. 

I find Edward with a crying Marcel on his lap and my heart breaks as I rush over to them, I kneel down next to them and hug Marcel close to my chest "Shh Marcy it's ok calm down for me yeah?" I whisper as Marcel's sobs grow louder. 

It took a few minutes for Marcel's sobs to turn into soft sniffles, he lifts his head off my shoulder and looks at me with sad and scared eyes "I-I can't do it Louis... I can't face it." I nod slowly and give Edward a look who also nods at me "That's ok darling, how about you stay here with Ron and Lottie while Edward, Harry and I will go look around yeah?" Marcel nods and give me a small smile "Thank you." Marcel now turns to look Edward into the eyes "If you see him... Kill him." 

Edward smiles "With pleasure" Edward then kisses Marcel softly while cupping his cheek an rubbing his back with his free hand making me look at them in aw, they are so cute like this. 

Once they are done making out Marcel gets off of Edward's lap and then helps us up like the gentleman he is. "Now go on and kill that bastard!" Marcel says while giving us a cute smile which makes both Edward and I laugh because that sentence and the smile don't match. 

"We will babe now you make sure that Ron doesn't break the ship more then it already is yeah?" Edward asks with a serious look on his face, Marcel chuckles and nods "Will do!" At that point Harry finally decided to join us on the deck. 

"Well well well look who is awake, did you have a nice sleep Harold?"  Harry chuckles "Yes thank you for asking babe, I dreamed of you." Harry winks at me making me roll my eyes before giving him a slight shove. 

"Let's just go yeah?" "Wait where are we going?" Harry asks me making me want to roll my eyes again "We are gonna kill your dad for Marcel..." I say slowly not sure if Harry would like that idea but seeing that Harry starts smiling like a crazy person tells me that he's totally ok with it. 

"That's gonna be fun! I've been wanting to do that ever since I found out that he hurt Marcel, I always promised to protect him but couldn't back then but knowing that I can right now makes me so happy." I smile at Harry and give him a hug before we make our way off the ship. 

Time to kill the man who hurt my beautiful curly nerdy baby. 

:)))) 

~~~Renée