chapter 23

tw character death

I quickly make my way to my office and see his Jacket on a chair, I grab the jacket and hold it close to my chest and whisper "I will get you back Lou please be ok."

Harry's pov 

It took us two days before finding the route back to the island where our Louis is and these two days where the worst days in my life. I couldn't sleep without Louis in my arms and neither could my brothers. 

Ron kept making rude jokes about what we did but Edward didn't even yell at her knowing that she probably also missed Louis, the whole crew did. Louis might have not been a very important part of the crew but he had this warmth around him, he was so sweet and caring. He always made sure that everything was clean and that people had enough food, I remember the amount of times he had tried to skip a meal because he thought that there wouldn't be enough. 

He even wanted us to be happy so he left, he literally gave up his own happiness for ours. My heart aches at that because if someone deserves all the happiness on earth it's Louis, my beautiful sweet boy. 

"HARRY! HARRY! HARRY!" I look up to see an happy looking Edward and Marcel running up to me. "What's up?" They look at each other before Edward starts speaking "We are able to see the island! We are so so so close to Louis! We can finally get him back Harry!" I jump up "Really? Finally! What are we waiting for we have to get ready!" Marcel and Edward nod and start moving around like headless chickens, I shake my head in amusement "We are coming Lou, we will get you back!" I mumble to myself before starting to get ready to go on land. 

I put both my swords in my belt when I almost fall over because the ship suddenly stops, I walk out of my chamber with confusion to see Edward and Marcel practically jumping up and down "We are here! We are here! We are-" "Repeat that once more and I will cut out your tongue and shove it so far up your ass I swear to god!" Ron yells at Marcel who immediately shuts up, Edward looks like he wants to say something before he can even open his mouth I stop him "Let's gooooooo we are gonna get our baby back!" 

Edward decided that we needed to take some back up with us on the island so here we are walking around on the small beach with Ron and Zayn trying to find an entrance into the forest because we couldn't find Louis on the beach. 

"I feel like a mom in an unhappy marriage taking my cheating husband on a walk with the kids trying to fix our relationship" I chuckle at Ron's comment "Oh yeah who's your husband then?" Zayn asks with a flirty smirk on his face. "Shut up I will bite you in your balls when you sleep!" With that it was silence again. 

"Over there!" Marcel yells while running over to an small entrance into the forest. We all stand there debating who will go first before Zayn gives Edward a push "You are the fucking captain so you go first!" So that's exactly not what he did, Edward grabbed Ron's shoulder and pushes her through the entrance and then goes in after her. I shake my head and follow them with Marcel and Zayn behind me. 

"I swear to god we have passed this fucking rock like 20 times now" I say while wiping away the sweat on my forehead "I told you that we had to go left" Marcel says with a smug look on his face while looking at Edward. "Well I didn't hear you because Ron and Zayn kept singing some annoying song!" "Baby shark is not annoying!" Zayn and Ron say at the same time before giving each other a high five. 

I roll my eyes "Let's just go that way" I point at the left path that Marcel wanted to take. 

"Guys look over there!" I point at this lake with a cave behind it, we fasten our pace but how closer we come how weirder we start to feel. 

We walk over a small path next to the water to get to the other side of the cave when Marcel suddenly says "I think I just saw something moving in the water!" Edward scoffs "Don't be a pussy Marcel" "Don't be a jerk Eddie you know that we are on f...

We walk over a small path next to the water to get to the other side of the cave when Marcel suddenly says "I think I just saw something moving in the water!" Edward scoffs "Don't be a pussy Marcel" "Don't be a jerk Eddie you know that we are on fucking mermaid island right?" Ron barks back at Edward which shuts him up. "Just keep your eyes out for movement ok? We don't need more drama then what we already have" 

We finally made our way to the other side of the cave when I suddenly hear a voice "Well Well Well came back for me? Missed me already?" My jaw drops when I see Ben with a tied up Louis in his hands. Louis' eyes widen when he sees us he starts shaking his head and trying to say something but it's not understandable due to the fabric gag that's in his mouth. 

Ben kicks Louis "Shut up bitch" Edward growls and runs over to them but Bed just starts laughing like a crazy person "I wouldn't do that if I was you!" Edward stops as once he sees 5 creepy looking mermaid's coming out of the water, One of them grabs Louis' legs making him scream. 

"Come any closer and they will drown him!" My eyes widen and I look at Louis with sorrow. 

"Didn't I kill you though?" Marcel asks Ben "You technically did but I only die for like a day the perk of being a mermaid" Ben laughs out. 

"Can we please just have Louis back? I-I will do everything!" I ask Ben who thinks for a second "Everything you say?" I nod. 

"How about no? Just kill him guys!" A loud scream is heard and the other mermaids pull Louis into the water. 

I try to move but my legs won't move, I look around to see that the same happened with the others, Ben turns around to walk away and I took my chance and throw one of my knifes which hits him in the back of the neck. Ben falls down while making choking sounds. 

Suddenly all sound and movement stop and I can move my feet again. I hear a loud splash and see Edward's legs disappearing in the water. 

I stare at the water for what feels like years, I wait for any movement. All I can do is hope.

"Look!" Marcel yells and points at the bubbles that appear on the water, Edward's head suddenly comes up. His face is covered with cuts and he's holding a knife in between his teeth. 

The Edward finally lifts Louis' motionless body out of the water while shaking his head "I-I tried b-but I think it's too late." Edward sobs out as he lets himself fall on the ground with Louis close to his chest. 

Ron grabs his wrist trying to find any form of heart beat but she just shakes her head. 

"is he?" I ask with tears in my eyes while holding a crying Marcel to my chest. 

"Yeah he's dead." 

To be continued..... 

I'm so so so so so sorry :(

~~~Renée