chapter 26

We push through the crowd and my eyes widen at what I see.

"Lou?"

Louis' pov 

I stare at the 3 beautiful males who for some reason seem to know me "Hey you cunt focus here!" my Master then swings at my leg with his sword. I know better then to react. 

It's not a fair game to be honest, My neck is tied to the wall with a very heavy metal collar and my arms are shackled to my body with some weird metal thing that's cutting into my skin and is making me bleed slightly. 

"Hey stop that!" One of the 3 males from earlier yells out making my Master laugh "And tell me why I should do that you curly bastard." 

"Because you're fucking hurting him!" The one with the glasses yells out which makes my Master laugh again "So? He's mine to use how ever I want, just a good for nothing slave" I whimper at the harsh words that are being said. 

"Now if you could just fuck off I have to go back to punishing my slave!" I close my eyes preparing myself to get cut with the sword again but it never comes, I carefully open my eyes slightly to see the most scary of the 3 holding my Master's arm with a very angry look on his face. 

"We will buy him from you" my Master gives me a wicked smile "He's not for sale so just fuck off now" Well that's a lie I've been for sale for a while now but no one wants me which I get. 

"How much is he?!" the angry male growls out making my Master flinch "He's not for sale I told you that already!" "Ok I tried to play it nice but fuck this" The male pulls out a small knife and cuts my Master's throat making the crowed laugh and cheer again but I can't help but shake out of fear. What's gonna happen now?

The one with the glasses pulls a key from my now dead Master's pocket and walks over to me, I try my best to shuffle backwards which is pretty difficult seeing that I'm shackled to a wall. 

"Shhh don't be afraid darling we are here to help you" He bends down slightly to free my arms and then also frees my neck from the horrible collar that's around my neck. I stare at his hand that's gently placed around my wrist "Come on darling let's go" I try to pull my arm free not wanting to go with these weird guys. 

"Now now don't make this difficult" A deep voice behind me says, I look up to see the scary one looking at me with a smirk on his face. My whole body starts shaking "S-sorry sir" "Edward be nice to him" the one holding my arm says. 

"Now let's go ok?" I let myself being pulled along, knowing that I don't have anything to say anyway. 

We pass the Slave market and I expected them to just drop me off here but they kept walking leading me to the harbor and to a beautiful ship. I stare at it with wide eyes "Do you like it?" The one with the medium length hair asks me. I give him a slight nod before looking down again. 

The scary one gives me a push in the back so I start walking onto the ship. I felt very shy when the crew stare at me as I'm being lead over the ship, they all have these weird looks on their faces like they care about me but that's impossible cause they don't know me and I'm just me. 

I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't realize that I had entered a bedroom until on of the guys started talking. 

"Louis? Are you ok?" I look up slightly to see them all staring at me with soft eyes "H-how do you k-know my name sir?" I ask softly not wanting to piss them off. 

They give each other a look and one of them pats the bed mentioning me to sit which I obviously do. 

"Well Louis we have met before" The one with the glasses start before the scary one takes over. "We met in another time if that makes sense but we weren't the best to you so we made the decision to start over so here we are" I feel like they aren't telling me everything but I just nod. 

"So y-your names?" They give me a pained look "I'm Marcel darling" The one with the glasses says. Then the one with the medium length hair then starts speaking "I'm Harry love" I nod and then shyly look over to the scary one "Edward babe my name is Edward." He smiles at me and something about that smile feels safe and homey. 

I place my hands on my still exposed thighs and whimper when my hand comes in contact with one of the ugly fresh cuts on my thigh. 

I feel the burning stares of all three of the boys on me making me whimper again "Louis love are you ok?" Harry kneels down in front of me making me frown, this is not how it's supposed to be...? I'm underneath them so why would Harry be kneeling in front of me, it's not right. 

I try to wiggle off the bed but Harry places his hands on my hips "No no No p-please no m-master" I start panicking, horrible memories fill my head. "Shh Love calm down for me. You're ok here love. No one will hurt you." I get pulled into a tight hug and my body immediately calms down for some reason. 

I don't know what's going on but for some reason I feel safe, like I just came home. 

Maybe just maybe life will be good. 

A boy can dream. 

:)))))))

~~~Renée