chapter 10

Louis' pov 

I noticed that Edward won't stop staring at me so I just turned around because I obviously don't want him to see my dick. "What that on your bum"  I shrug "Louis did they burn that into your skin?" "I-I don't even remember all I know is that it hurt a lot, I don't even know what says."

Edward moves closer staring closely at my bum which is slightly uncomfortable but I guess that he's looking at the burn more then my bum itself or I hope at least. 

I can feel Edwards warmth with how close he's standing to me "It says cum slut" I nod not knowing what I should say or feel. I don't get why someone would burn that into my skin but then again why am I even surprised? I've never had the kind treatment until now I guess... 

Edward stayed close to me so I just grabbed my shirt which is torn and still covered in Edwards now dry blood. "You can't wear that!" Edward practically screams "s-sorry but it's all I have" Edward stays silent for a bit before moving to one of the dressers in the room and pulling one of their big and luxuries shirts out and holds it out for me to take. 

"N-no I can't take that i-it's worth more then me" Edward rolls his eyes "see it as a gift for saving me" "a-a gift?" I look at him with big eyes, he's ready gifting it to me? I hesitantly take the shirt from his hand a put it on right away glad to not be naked anymore. 

"How have I never noticed how small you actually are" I huff "I'm not that small!" I gasp when I noticed that I said that out loud "I-I'm so sorry master!" 

Edward shakes his head "you're not a slave anymore remember? You're free to say what you want but yes you are that small" Edward once again comes closer to me so close that my chest is pressed against his stomach "see you're very small" I look up to see Edward smirking down at me. 

Edward and I stayed like that just staring at each other, Edwards hand suddenly moves closer to my face making me flinch "shhh it's ok Louis, I will not hit you never again ok?" I nod and Edward places his hand on my cheek softly rubbing his thumb over my cheekbone "you're so beautiful" I can't help but stare at Edward in shock "I-I am?" 

A smile fights its way to my face, someone finds me beautiful! "Yes you really are. With your blue eyes and that smile that's barely ever on your face" I smile even wider at that comment "Thank you E-edward" 

Edward takes his hand away from my face and reaches to grab his jacket but he used his wrong arm and a loud groan can be heard "Fuck stupid fucking shoulder" I frown at that "I-I could get you something for your shoulder if y-you would want?" Edward nods and sits down on the bed "That would be nice" I nod and quickly put my pants on and run out of the room to the kitchen. 

Niall is dancing around in the kitchen singing a random song while Marcel is sitting at the table reading a book. I stand there unsure of what to do "Oh hey Louis do you need something?" Marcel asks while not once looking up from his book "I-I yes is there any seaweed on board?" Marcel looks up and raises his eyebrow "What would you need seaweed for?" 

"It's f-for Edwards shoulder?" I answer unsure not knowing if it's ok for me to ask for stuff. Marcel closes his books and gets up making me take a step back in fear of him trying something "Easy boy! I'm just gonna show you where we keep out seaweed and kelp" I nod and follow Marcel past Niall who is using a broom and a dancing partner to the storage room behind the kitchen. 

He grabs a box and hands it to me "Here feel free to use as much as you need" "T-thank you" I whisper before walking out of the storage room and back to the triplet's chamber. 

I open the door and see Edward leaning against the headboard of the bed with just his pants no, his full abs and beautiful tattoos in view "You're staring boy" I blush and look away immediately "s-sorry. I have the seaweed" I move closer and sit next to him on the bed still only looking at the box in my hands. 

"You know I didn't mind you staring at me, I rather liked it" Edward says in an amused tone making me roll my eyes and huff silently. "Ohhhh sassy I like it" I look up wanting to apologies but Edward gives me a wink as soon as I look at him. 

"I uhm can I touch your shoulder?" Edward nods so I get closer and gently take the bandage of that used to be the sleeve of my old shirt. 

Once the bandage is off you can see the irritated red skin and the raw burn mark "I-I'm so sorry about your shoulder" My eyes water feeling useless for making his shoulder look like that. "Hey hey Lou it's ok! You saved me with doing what you did!" Edward looks in to my eyes and give me a gentle smile. I nod and grab some seaweed and put a bit on his shoulder feeling awkward about having to lean close to him but I have to see what I'm doing. 

I place the last piece of seaweed on his shoulder and was about to pull away from him when two hands are places on my hips and I'm pulled into Edward's lap "I wanted to do that for a while now" He smirks down at me and I can't help but get lost in his beautiful eyes. I feel myself leaning closer to him and closing my eyes, Edward also moves closer to me and our lips meet and for the first time in my life I feel actually wanted. 

EYYYYYYYYY the first kiss finally happened who would have guessed. 

Get to know me.

1. Where did you grow up? - The netherlands 

2. Where do you currently live? - The netherlands 

3. Who is your first best friend? - don't have one so shoot ya shot ;-)

4. How tall are you? - 6'0

5.Dogs or Cats? - both?

6. Funniest moment throughout high school? - The time I sneaked into the teachers lounge to get coffee and got expelled for stealing.... So I want back the next day to get another coffee. 

7. What year were you born? - 2002

8. Are you in/have you gone to college? - Yep I'm currently studying horse and behavior 

9. What is your favorite drink? - rose lemonade 

10. What animal would you be and why? - a cat because I basically am one already 

11. You're wearing perfume, what scent is it? - coconut rose

12. Tea or Coffee? - coffee tea is just fish piss

13. What are your life goals? - getting flipped of by louis and having Niall reply to one of my tweets

14. What sports do you play or have you played? - I used to do judo, handball, football and now I only invest time in horse riding

15. Have any books you read changed your life? - why me? check it out it's by me :)))) 

~~~Renée