chapter 52

Time to kill the man who hurt my beautiful curly nerdy baby.

Louis' pov

I follow Harry and Edward around the sketchy looking town, most houses seem like they are on the brink of collapsing.

"We are here" Harry says pointing at a house that looks exactly like all the houses around, old and gross. Edward is the first one to make a move towards the door and pounds his fist down on the door that shakes due to the impact.

Harry pulls me close to his chest as we wait for their dad to open the door "It's weird to be back you know..." Harry whispers to me making me look up at him "I get that Hazz but it also got to be nice right?" Harry shrugs "I guess? I mean I never wanted to be back here but I guess it's nice to be remembered why I hate it here." Harry says while looking around slightly.

I was about to say something but the slowly opening door catches my attention, opening the door is a fat man in dirty clothes that seem to be too small for him as his stomach shows from the bottom of his shirt.

"Ahh my favorite boys! I already thought y'all died!" The man looks around and then starts smirking "Finally got rid of that piece of shit I see." My body shakes in anger and I just want to choke the life out of him but Edward beats me to it.

"Don't you dare talk about Marcel like that you asshole!" Edward growls out while slamming his dad into a wall. His dad starts laughing like a crazy person "So you still care about the weak bitch how cute." "Shut the fuck up!" Edward yells out while holding his dad's throat tightly.

Suddenly an idea pops up inside my head "Take him inside Eddie." Edward nods and pushes his dad into the house, I grab Harry's hand and walk after Edward.

Time for revenge.

I walk into what seems to be something like a living room to find the man on a chair while Edward is holding his sword against his throat to keep him from moving.

The man looks at me before snickering "What the hell do you think you are gonna do shorty?" I roll my eyes and look up at Harry and pout slightly "He's being mean captain..." I whine out making Harry chuckle "Well I think we should punish him then shouldn't we darling? We can't have people being mean to you." Harry says while smirking making me give him a wide smile and wink before turning back to their dad.

"Well you shouldn't have said that, you also shouldn't have been so fucking rude about my marcy!" I throw one of my throwing knife at him as I say Marcel's name making both Harry and Edward laugh.

Their dad groans and gives me an angry look "You want a turn Harry?" I ask sweetly holding another knife out to him. Harry takes the knife with a smile before throwing it at his dad but missing and almost hitting Edward.

"What the hell Harold! You're supposed to hit him not me!" I giggle at Edward's agitated tone making their dad huff "Why are you even here?" He asks looking from me to Harry while his face shows that he is in pain because of the knife that's embedded in his shoulder.

"Well dear old dad we are here to kill you." His eyes seem to widen and he opens and closes his mouth like a fish on the dry.

I give Edward a nod who slits his throat with a smirk making both me and Harry smile. This will do him good, maybe he will be able to forget the past a bit now because I know that he blames himself even after all this time for not sticking up for Marcel sooner.

As soon as we got back to the ship it looked better, the crow pole is off the deck and so are all the broken off pieces making the ship look ten times better even though there is still a long way to go.

"Oh thank god you are back!!! Those two are driving me crazy!" Marcel yells while running over to us. "What did they do?" Edward asks Marcel while hugging him close to his chest "Well Ron is just Ron but they keep aggression flirting."

I raise eyebrows "What do you mean with that?" Marcel shuffles around in Edward's arms until he looks at me "they are saying stuff like 'you're so cute I just want you fucking stab you...' It's weird you know but anyway what happened with you know?"

Marcel's eyes move from me to Harry who has an arm wrapped around my waist. "Well he was a dick so we you know hurt him a bit and then Eddie just killed him." Harry says in a proud voice which makes me smile.

Marcel face light up and he looks up at Edward "You really did that? Oh thank you thank you thank you! I love you so much Ed." Marcel squeaks out before pressing a kiss on Edward's lips who on his turn smirks like a cocky bastard.

"Oi Marcy we also helped! I think we also deserve some attention don't you?" Marcel gasps and wiggles out of Edward's arms before skipping over to us, Marcel joins our hug "Hi marcy." I basically purr out.

I place my hands on his hips and pull him close to me "will I get my well deserved kiss?" Marcel chuckles and places a hand behind my head and pulls me in for a gentle yet dominating kiss. Marcel pulls back and then leans closer to my ear "Don't forget who is on top darling, you might have pounded my ass a for times but I'm still the more dominate one. Don't forget that darling." Marcel presses a kiss on my neck and the fully pulls back and turns to Harry leaving blushing me all exposed.

Edward then wraps me in his arms while watching Marcel and Harry share a sloppy kiss.

Edward presses a kiss to the top of my head.

I want this to last forever but something tells me that something is about to change.

:))))))

Honestly just really happy lately

~~~Renée