chapter 7

Louis' pov 

I was woken up by a door opening, I didn't want to open my eyes so I hid my face in a pillow- wait what? I open my eyes and realize that I'm on my masters bed. I quickly sit up but whine at the pain in my backside "Calm down Louis, Edward put you here remember?" Marcel asks. 

I think for a second and all memories come flooding back, I got sold, Nick bought me, Nick let the town use me, Edward came back for me, he stayed with me while I fell asleep. 

Confusion must have been visible on my face "What's on your mind?" I shrug "why am I here?" Marcel gives me a weird look "what do you mean?" "You all obviously hate me master and you don't want me because you sold me... why am I back?" 

"Well I'm not going to lie Edward was the one who took the decision to sell you, he doesn't like slaves more like really hates them and Harry and I aren't the biggest fan of them either.." I give Marcel a look "Oh ok but why take me back then? You got your money?"

Marcel huffs "We couldn't leave you with someone like Nick!" "but why not I'm used to it master" Marcel seems to get angry "but you shouldn't be why don't you get that?" "because it's all I know master! If you where born to but used, hurt and taken advantage of you would understand. I always had to worry about surviving yet another punishment, I've had over a 100 whippings in my life. I've never owned anything, I've never had a bed or a pillow. That life is mine." A tear rolls down my cheek "But it shouldn't be." 

"Thank you for thinking that way but I don't think that I could ever escape that life master" 

"Marcel" 

"What do you mean master?" 

"Call me Marcel please" 

I stare at Marcel to make sure he's being serious "Okay M-Marcel" Marcel gives me a smile. 

"Let's go eat some dinner Niall made some amazing food" Ok I must be dead because this is weird! "You are not dead" Marcel chuckles out. He opens the door and mentions for me to follow him, is he not gonna hold the rope around my neck? I decide to not ask about it in fear to make him angry. 

We get to the kitchen and I freeze when only Edward and Harry are sitting there and eating. "Ah Marcie nice of you to join us" Harry says, he must not see me which is good because then I can just go to the pole and just stay there. "Louis come sit down" shit. 

I sit down next to Marcel and across of Harry who's sitting next to Edward. Niall walks out and puts a plate in front of Marcel and then one in front of me I give Niall a confused look and he just winks at me. 

Marcel starts eating and I don't even touch my food I just look at it and wait for someone to jump out and tell me that it is a joke. 

Edward clears his throat "Louis why aren't you eating?" "It's really for me?" Edward nod and that's the moment when I dig in and start shoving food down my throat. "Woah calm down you eat even faster then Niall, No one is gonna take it away from you" Harry chuckles out making me slow down just a little bit. 

"So Louis... Do you know your dad?" I shake my head at Edward's question "I only knew that he was an important person that didn't want me as usual" Marcel gives me a sad look but I just shrug my shoulders. 

"Well we want you" I look up at Harry with wide eyes "really?" Marcel chuckles "yes silly that's what I've been telling you all the time" I smile at that "so I will finally have a home!" 

"There is only a slight problem... we don't have an chamber left" Edward scratches the back of his head and gives his brothers a look. 

"I will just sleep over by the pole master!" I say while pointing at the pole, I don't need a room I already have so much thanks to them. 

Harry shakes his head "No way. You can just sleep in our chamber while we figure something out. Also please don't call us master anymore" I smile at them while nodding. 

We finished eating dinner and I was just sitting in silence with the triplets almost falling asleep with my head on the table finally feeling safe enough to really feel how tired I am. Yes I don't fully trust them yet but I might as well take a little advantage of how nice they are being before they will hurt me again. 

I suddenly feel someone behind me so I lift up my head to see Harry standing there with a knife "n-no please I didn't mean to sleep please no" "shhhh" Harry shushed me and he put a hand on my shoulder, my breath hitches and I close my eyes tightly waiting for the pain. I feel something cold on my neck and out of nowhere the pressure of the rope around my neck is gone. 

I open my eyes to be met with a smirking Harry "y-you but I-I what?" 

"It's not like you can escape right?" Edward says while giving me a wink. 

I rub the skin on my neck it's quite irritated "T-thank you" and what I do next surprised me a lot. 

I wrap my arms around Harry and let out a small sob "Thank you so much." Harry rubs my back softly "No problem Louis" I let go of him even though I really didn't want to "what am I now?" 

"You are family now Louis even though Harry and Edward have a hard time dealing with caring about people." I smile brightly, I have a family. For how long this will last... 

Suddenly a lot of screaming is heard and Zayn runs into the kitchen. 

"Rival ship!" 

IT'S LATE AF BUT I DECIDED TO FINISH THIS ANYWAY. 

~~~Renée