chapter 53

Edward presses a kiss to the top of my head.

I want this to last forever but something tells me that something is about to change.

Louis' pov

The triplets have been very weird the whole morning, they have been avoiding me... Every I walk into a room they start blushing like a crazy and run away. Even Edward!

The crew wasn't much better, they keep whispering around me while looking at me with smirks on their faces and well Ron is Ron... I have never fucking understood her and she has been weird since birth probably.

Even the sea is acting weird, it's brighter then normal and the ship is constantly surrounded by dolphins which is very odd. It almost looks like it's happy?

I must have not been paying attention as some walks into me and spills their drink on me in the process. "Oh damn sorry Louis this was totally an accident! Oh no now you have the change what a shame! Put on the clothes that are on the bed!" Niall says before running off again. You see what I mean!

I walk to my room and find some very fancy clothes on the bed which confuses me even more, am I really supposed to wear this?

I shrug it off and just put it on anyway.

I can't help but smile as I see how it looks on me, it makes me feel amazing and handsome but I don't understand why I have to wear this... What's going on...

A knock is what makes me stop from question everything "Louis? I need your help would you mind walking with me?" Liam asks sounding nervous for some reason.

I nod and Liam grabs my arm leading me onto the now dark deck which is decorated with candles? "Liam what's happening?" Liam smiles at me but doesn't say anything. I was about to repeat myself as we walk around the corner but all words die down, my heart skips a beat. Is this actually happening?

In front of me is a beautiful decorated deck, candles and flowers are everywhere, soft music is playing and then my boys are kneeled down on one knee while looking at me with loving smiles.

Liam gives me a gentle push making me walk up to them, Marcel and Harry both take a hand and Edward starts speaking "Louis we know that we haven't had the best start but despite that you accepted us and love us making us the luckiest pirates and we love you more the you can imagine and we can't imagine a life without you. We have been through so much together that we know that we can handle everything as long as we are together. Would you make us the happiest pirates alive and marry us on this beautiful after noon?"

My eyes are filled with happy tears while my hand is covering my mouth. "Y-yes I would love to!"

Right when I say that a dolphin jumps out of the water making me smile with happiness knowing that my granddad is here with us too.

Marcel, Harry and Edward get of the ground and pull me into a hug with the biggest smiles ever on their faces.

Ron walks up and stands in front of us "I have the honor of marrying you so please repeat after me. I Edward Styles am a dumb ass."

Edward gives Ron a look who just rolls her eyes "Ok Ok I Edward Styles take the Louis Tomlinson as my husband to love and protect till death do us part." Edward repeats it, then Harry does too and so does Marcel and then it's finally my turn.

"Repeat after me please, I Louis Tomlinson take the Edward Styles, Marcel Styles and Harry Styles as my husbands to love and protect till death do us part." I repeat after Ron while looking at the three of them with my heart feeling light and happy with love.

"Then I pronounce you husband and husband and husband and husband! You may kiss each other!" Ron cheers out.

Harry is the first to lean in and kisses my lips soft and lovingly, then Marcel leans in and kisses me the same way and then Edward who is also loving but slightly rougher.

He pulls back and I'm met with the happy smiles of my now husband and let me tell you I've never been this happy and nothing can change that.

The sea acts like fire work around us.

And I know that this is the life that was meant for me, it might be hectic and scary sometimes but it's worth it because I have my husbands with me and I know I have my mom and granddad looking over me who I will meet one day but until then I'm the luckiest person alive.

These boys can sail away with me anywhere because my home is with them, for now forever.

The end. Sorry y'all it was time for this book to end, I didn't have inspiration for it anymore and I want to start a new story soon. If this is the first book of mine you're reading please check out my others I'm sure you will love them.

SECOND BOOK IS OUT NOW!

:))) ~~~Renée