chapter 17

HAUBSOGCUUIVLIW I'm in a poly relationship and I'm so fucking happy ahhhhhh 

There is slight smut in this chapter :)

Harry's pov 

It's been over a month since what happened with Louis' dad, he was angry at first what is understandable he even made Edward sleep in the chamber with Niall and Ron after I told him that he should do the obviously. It was so funny because he kept screaming at Ron for kicking him while he was asleep. 

He forgave Edward after about a week and I had never seen Edward or Ron so happy. 

Louis has been getting more comfortable around us and is even becoming sassy which is just so cute because he thinks he's a bad ass but he's just a cute little kitten with a thick ass. 

"Hazzaaaaa!!!" I look up from my notebook to see Louis skipping into the room, I move my chair a bit back so he can sit on my lap what he loves to do. He smiles and makes his way over to me and sits down on my lap facing me with his legs on either side. "Hazzyyyy?? Eddie doesn't want me to braid his hair so can I do yours?" "of course you can do me!" I wink at Louis who rolls his eyes. 

"You know what I mean" I smile at Louis who concentrates on my hair. He's so close to me that I can feel his breath on my cheek, He moves even closer and he makes contact with my crotch. I let out a strangled moan making Louis giggle and move his ass on my crotch while still braiding. "damn Lou don't tease me baby" "what do you mean daddy" He wiggles his bum a bit and pulls back "done!" "Good" I grab his ass and move him around on my now hard dick. 

"H-hazzy c-can I suck you off?" I gasp and nod like a crazy person "Yes please!" Louis giggles and gets off my lap and onto the floor on his knees. I lift up my hips so he can pull off my pants, My dick springs right up seeing that I don't wear underwear. Louis licks his lips before grabbing my dick and pressing a kiss to the head "L-lou don't tease" "Sorry captain" He then sucks on the head while looking up to me with innocent eyes. I moan and my hand makes it way into Louis hair. "Oh god lou" I moan as he takes even more of my dick, I try my best to keep my hips as still as possible but I can't hold back when Louis moans around my dick, My hips shoot up burying my dick deep in Louis' throat as I cum "Ahhh Louisss!" 

My body shakes from the amazing blow job Louis just gave me, Louis pulls off my dick with a little pop and a happy little smile on his face. "Did you like that Hazzy?" I nod and look down to see that his little dick is also hard "Want me to help you baby?" 

Louis blushes and nods "please?" "bend over the desk darling" Louis does as I ask and I stare at the beautiful bum in front of me. I lick my lips as I pull down his pants and underwear "So so beautiful baby! And all mine" I lean down and bite one of his ass cheeks softly making Louis gasp. "Harryyyy! p-please" I smirk and lick over his hole. 

Louis moans and pushes his ass against my tongue, I grab his ass to hold him still while eating him out. Louis is a moaning mess and keeps trying to move his ass against me. 

Suddenly the door opens to reveal Marcel who gasps "Oh my what a nice surprise!" I pull away from Louis making him whine "shh don't be greedy. Marcel wanna join?" Marcel nods and quickly makes his way over to us and smirks at Louis "I have a plan! Lou baby get up" Marcel orders him. Louis listens and gets up and Marcel gets down on his knees in front of Louis making him gasp "Marcie wha- ahhh" Louis moans as Marcel takes his dick in his mouth. I smile at the hot scene in front of me but decide to get to work as well, I kneel down behind Louis and get back to eating him out while holding his juicy bum in my hands. 

It doesn't take long for Louis to get to his climax "ah I-I'm ahhh" Louis' body shakes while he screams out and cums down Marcel's throat. 

Marcel get's off the floor and wipes his mouth "So I came to tell that Edward is looking for you two!" Louis pulls his pants up and runs out of the room to go to Eddie. "Nice braids babe" Marcel chuckles. "thanks Louis made them" I ignore his joking tone and leaving him alone with his hard on, that will teach him to be nice about Louis' braiding art. 

I walk on the deck to see people staring at me, Zayn walks up to me with a smirk on his face "Had a nice time cap?" That's when I realize that they heard us "I don't know what you're talking about? Now get the fuck back to work Malik! Or you will walk the plank! This counts for all of you assholes!" Everyone walks off and I could hear someone whisper "damn must not have had his orgasm" "Ron shut up" I yell before walking off to look for Edward. 

I walk into the kitchen to see Edward with a little Louis on his lap "took you long enough! Were you lost?" Edward sarcastically asks making me roll my eyes. "Now be nice Eddie or I won't suck you off tonight" Louis says with an innocent smile on his face. 

Edward's face immediately changes "Hi Hazz I've missed you thanks for coming here! I wanted to talk about going on a possible date when we get to land" Edward smiles at me and Louis gasps. 

"A date? With me?" Edward nods and tears spring into Louis' eyes "Oh My I'm the luckiest boy on earth!" 

I smile at my adorable boy and promise myself that I will give him the world. 

AHHHHHHHHHH IT'S SO CUTE

~~~Renée