chapter 50

tw: mentions of abusive parents

"Love you too." Marcel, Harry and I all say at the same time making us chuckle.

"I know... Now shush and sleep it's been a rough couple of days and more are to come."

With that I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep in the safe arms of my boyfriends. 

Marcel's pov 

I sat in my office while my brothers and Louis are still sleeping in our chamber but I can't seem to be able to fall asleep. I keep thinking about the fact that we have to go to our hometown, where our dad lives if he is still alive... 

A loud knock from the door can be heard "Come in" I yell out and in walks Liam "hey cap we are wondering if- Wait what's up you seem uhm upset?" I shake my head "Nothing important Liam, Would you mind telling the crew where we are heading?" 

"Yeah no problem so where are we going." 

"holmes chapel" Liam eyes widen "But captain I thought that you said that we could never go there?" "we did but we don't have a choice ok! The ship need to be fixed asap and this is the closest place for us to dock at!" Liam nods and hurries out of the room leaving me alone with my thoughts once again. The last say I saw him is literally still fresh in my mind.

I watch through the small dirty window in my room as my dad teaches Harry and Edward to fight while I'm once again forced to stay upstairs. Dad rarely talks to me and if he talks to me it usually only insulting. In his eyes I'm weak, a weak small almost blind boy. 

My heart aches as a watch dad hug Harry and Edward, I want that but I know that I'm not worth it because I'm just me and my brothers are stronger, bigger and overall just better. 

At one point my dad looks up and catches me looking at them. He says something to my brothers before storming into the house and I can hear him walking up the stairs. Ok I'm like really fucked. 

I get away from the window and stand as far away from the window as possible and cower in the corner as the door slams open revealing an angry looking father. 

"How dare you look at us! You wanna learn to fight too huh! Ok then I will teach you come here right now you weak bitch and fight me." I shake my head and try to press myself further into the corner. 

My dad huff and gets closer to me before punching me right in the face which makes me let out a loud cry of pain. "Fight me you weak piece of shit!" He kicks me on my leg. 

I look at my dad with teary eyes while my nose is bleeding like a crazy. "P-please no" He was about to punch me again but he got pushed aside to reveal my angry looking brothers. 

Harry looks at me with wide eyes full of pity, while Edward seems to be full of rage. 

Edward punches my dad multiple times before grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the house with Harry following closely behind. 

"How long?" Edward asks me I shrug "as long as I remember..." Edward nods and almost growls "Ok we are getting Gemma and then we are leaving this hell hole forever!" I nod and follow Edward to where Gemma works. 

We get into the small store to find Gemma ready to leave already, Edward also grabs her arm "We are leaving this place! Come on!" Gemma almost cheers "Fucking finally!" 

I shiver I don't want to go back but we don't have another choice, I have to do what's best for my crew. I just need to suck it up and deal with it. 

The door to my office once again opens but this time Louis walks in just wearing one of my shirts "Hi Marcy, Are you ok my love?" Louis walks closer to me and sits down on my lap and runs his hand through my hair. 

"I'm ok darling." Louis shakes his head "No offense Marcy but you're a horrible lair so tell me what's wrong." I rub Louis' thighs while sighing "I'm just scared to be honest, I grew up in the place we are going to get the ship fixed but it's not a happy place for me. My dad beat me and hurt me in many ways before Harry and Edward found out and saved me. We promised ourselves to never go back there but here we are..."

Louis hums softly and lays his head on my shoulder "Sometimes you need to face something before you can really have closure. It seems like you still have fresh wounds from it and by going back it could heal and just be a scar. I understand that it can be scary but I promise you that everything will be fine, Harry, Edward and I will be there for you." 

I smile at Louis words "Is that what you feel when you meet you old owners again? Like wounds are healing?" Louis nods slowly "It does, it shows me that live is better now and that I don't have to feel like I did back then again. It makes me glad that life is better now." 

It makes sense "I'm glad to have you in my life darling." Louis giggles slightly as I tickle his inner thigh. 

"My pretty baby with you by my side I'm strong enough to face everything and besides my dad can't be worse then the freaking kraken can he?" 

Louis shakes his head while softly chuckling. 

I stare at Louis beautiful face before pressing our lips together for a soft, loving kiss. 

:)))) I'm writing like a crazy person instead of stressing about my exams that are happening tomorrow.

~~~Renée