chapter 31

Just a big f u to the person that threatened me yesterday for ending on a cliffhanger. It's just so fucking disturbing and weird honestly... anyway tpwk 

Niall leads us to a small cabin metal cabin in the woods and point at a window, I look through it and my heart breaks.

"N-No it can't be..." 

Louis' pov 

Sitting there are Harry and Marcel, both covered in what I guess to be their own blood, they also seem to be asleep but it's difficult to see through the dirty window. Please let them just be asleep  

"Is there any reason why this door isn't open yet?" Edward asks in an annoyed yet worried tone. Niall scratches the back of his head "well that's the thing... The head guard has the key and even with four man we couldn't take him down." 

"Seriously?" Niall nods at Edward with an ashamed look on his face "I will go" I say making Niall look at me with wide eyes "Louis I know that you're good but this guy is just too much..." 

I roll my eyes "Someone obviously need to get the fucking key and the others must be getting tired so I will try and I will take the fucker down!" Niall nods with a defeated look on his face. 

I turn to Edward and stand on my tippy toes and whisper in his ear "Give me 10 minutes, if I'm not back by then you come and shoot him dead." Edward looks at me with big eyes and nods, I give him a kiss on the cheek before sprinting off again. 

You might be thinking why aren't you taking Edward with you to shoot him right away? Well I'm just hoping that it's still the same head guard from when I spend my time here. I still have to get back at the bastard for what he did to me. 

I finally see Ron and Liam fighting some buff looking dude while Zayn has some other guard cornered, dead bodies are everywhere. 

I see a glimpse of the guards face and start smirking because it's definitely the same guard, I roll my shoulders and shake my hands before grabbing my two swords. 

I whistle when the guard is just about to stab Liam in the leg, the guard looks up and starts smirking while still keeping Ron and Liam away from him. 

"Ah look the little bitch came back to his boss! What are you doing here boy? Came to kill me huh?" I roll my eyes and give Ron and Liam a look "He's mine guys back off" A crazy smile makes its way on my face as the guard focuses on me. 

I stalk closer to the guard while swinging one of my swords around my finger in an almost mocking way. "What are you gonna do then boy? Think you are strong enough to take me on? Last time I saw you you couldn't even handle a small beating, do you remember that day boy?" 

I growl in an animalistic way before swinging my sword at his leg which he dodges in ease "Is that all you've got you weak bitch?" Something inside me seems to snap, it's as if I see red. 

I take another step to his and swing my sword at the same time as he does blocking him while cutting open the side of his leg with my other sword, he doesn't even flinch instead he swings his sword at me again and I was too slow to dodge and he cuts open my thigh. 

I hiss at the pain but it doesn't slow me down it only makes me angrier. I notice that Ron takes a step closer to me "No fuck off!" I scream at her before jumping up to kick the guard who just slaps my leg away which makes me fall to the ground. 

I jump back up and while getting up I slice open the side of his leg again, this time leaving a cut from his ankle to his upper thigh. His face twists in pain an I grab my chance and charge up to him and try to stab him in the neck with my swords but he spins and grabs me from behind and holds his sword to my neck. 

I hear Ron and Liam gasp, the guard turns so that I'm facing them. They stare at me in a hopeless manner as I can feel a small bit of blood running down my neck. 

That's when I see him, Edward is standing there with shaky hands while holding the gun. There is no way that he can shoot the guard without hitting me. I take a deep breath in before yelling at Edward "Do it now!" He seems confused for a second but so does the guard he loosens his gip for a second and I grab his sword in my hands not caring about the pain that it causes, I push myself away from him and right at that second I feel something hit my body. 

The pain makes me fall to the ground. 

I hear screams and footsteps coming up to me, a hand comes in contact with my body.

I take all my last energy to shake my head "N-No get the k-keys save t-them" 

"Lou n-no you c-" 

That's the last thing I hear before everything turns black. 

Whoops? This is not how I planned it but I love it!!

~~~Renée