chapter 13

should be doing homework but this seems more important!

And for the first time ever Louis smiles a real smile

Louis' pov

I feel so nice and safe in their arms. I can't believe that they would want me. I look at each of the peacefuly sleeping triplets, I look at Harry and then at Edward before gently turning in Marcel's arms to look at him "like what you see babe?" "d-did I wake you I-I'm so-" before I could even finish the sentence a pair of lips shut me up, my eyes immediately close my eyes and melt into the kiss.

Marcel's hands move from my waist to my bum and I freeze and pull away "P-please no" I choke out. Marcel gives am a confused look before he seems to realize what I mean "Oh no Lou I didn't mean to scare you like that!" "B-but you touching me like that means that you're gonna hurt me?" Marcel looks absolutely furious and I flinch when he growls "It in no way means that I want to hurt you! It means that I wanna make you feel good!"

I tilt my head "w-what do you mean making me feel good?" Marcel smirks "I could show you if you would want?" I nod unsure of what to say. "Good boy! sit up from me so I can get out from here and have enough space to make you feel good" I do as he asks and he moves from behind me and pulls on my legs so I'm laying on the bed with the other two brothers still peacefully sleeping next to me.

I look at Marcel who is sitting on his knees between my legs "Are you sure Lou? You can tell me whenever you feel unsure" I nod and watch with big eyes as he starts removing my pants.

He presses kisses all over my thighs while softly rubbing them with his big hands. I let out a strangled moan when he presses a kiss to the head of my dick making my body shake "w-what?" "Shh baby lemme take care of you yeah" Marcel wraps his hand around my dick making me moan loudly "like that baby" "y-ye ahhh" Marcel starts moving his hand and I feel a feeling I didn't know existed and it's absolutely amazing.

Marcel smirks at me while I'm squirming around in pleasure "Ready for more?" "m-ah M- ore" "Oh yeah baby" He leans down and kisses the head of my dick again and then starts licking it "oh y-yeah" I moan out and close my eyes. I'm so focused on Marcel's tongue that I didn't notice that Harry and Edward had woken up until my shirt was lifted. I open my eyes to see Harry and Edward looking at me before both sucking my nipple and gently biting them.

I feel like I'm gonna explode "I-I uhm I" Edward pulls away from my chest "Let it go darling" My whole body shakes and then something comes out of my dick into Marcel's mouth.

Once I realize what happened I sit up and look at my hands "I'm so sorry Marcel I didn't mean to do that so sorry" Harry frowns "Why are you sorry about that?" "I didn't mean to do that in his mouth what even was that?" Edward grabs my hand "You have never-" I shake my head "It's called cumming baby! Your body does that when you are feeling sexual pleasure" I nod trying to process what happened "E-Edward? Why didn't I feel this when you did the sex with me?"

Edwards eyes wide and Harry and Marcel give Edward a dirty look but Harry quickly looks down with guilt written over his face.

Edward clears his throat "Well Lou that was because you didn't like it and I didn't do it in a way that was enjoyable for you. I sadly did it to hurt you. But I will never again go dry or without stretching that's if you would trust me enough to do it in a romantic way when this goes any further" I look at Edward "It can be enjoyable?" "Yes it can love" Edward kisses the top of my head and pulls me close "I'm still very sorry about what I did" "I- It's ok I'm used to it"

"I'm also sorry Louis! I should have never forced you to suck my cock" Harry yells out while jumping on me and Edward making us fall back onto the bed. I let out a giggle and the boys all stare at me with a shocked look on their face "What was that?" Harry asks me while his face is a few inches from mine. "Make him do it again" I hear Edward say I'm about to say something when Harry's hands make their way to my sides and he starts wiggling his fingers making me loudly giggle "N-no s-s-stoppp" I wiggle around trying to stop Harry from tickling me when an idea pops up in my head. I look into Harry's eyes while still giggling and laughing. I move one of my hands to his cheek and his tickling already slows down a bit but stops when I start leaning closer, I feel his breath on my lips and close my eyes before smashing my lips against his.

Our lips move in sync before I pull back and blush.

Harry stares at me with a silly smile on his face "I think I love you"

EYYYYYYYY

Look at this cute pic!!!~~~Renée

~~~Renée