chapter 32

I take all my last energy to shake my head "N-No get the k-keys save t-them"

"Lou n-no you c-"

That's the last thing I hear before everything turns black. 

Edward's pov 

I stare at Louis motionless body in shock, this can't be happening again. "Edward take the key and get your brothers we will get Louis to the ship to help him ok?" I shake my head and try to walk closer to Louis but Liam holds me back "Don't Edward, you need to go to Harry and Marcel they need you. We will help Louis" I try to pull myself lose from Liam's grip wanting nothing more then to hold Louis. "Edward please! You need to go! Your brothers' lives are also at stake here!" 

That seems to shake me out of whatever was happening, I look at Ron and I nod "Okay you ready?" Ron asks while tossing me the keys which I catch with shaky hands "Please take care of him! I-I can't lose him again!" Ron gives me a nod and Liam lets go of me. 

I give Louis one last look before sprinting off to the cabin where my brothers are still trapped, Ron is right they might be close to death so I should hurry up. 

When I finally reach the cabin I see a very distressed looking Niall standing there "I-Is everything ok? I heard a gunshot?" I shake my head while trying the first key on the door "no it's Louis he- he might be dead." I hear Niall gasp "Again?" I just nod and continue to try some keys but none of them seems to fit. I stare at the keys in disbelieve "w-why? These are the right keys right?" 

Niall gently takes the keys from me and inspects them until grabbing a certain key and turning it upside down and unlocking the door with it. He opens it wide enough for me to get in while he just waits outside. 

The first thing I notice when I enter the room is the horrible smell, it smells like rotten meat and death. 

I look at Marcel's not moving body "M-Marcy?" still no movement which makes me lose hope "Marcel please be ok! I need you!"

Marcel's eyes open slightly "E-eddie?" I gasp loudly and crouch down next to him and put my hand on his cheek "Y-You came?" I nod at him and a few tears gather in my eyes "I would always come for you darling" He gives me a weak smile "L-Louis?" I shake my head at him "I'm sorry Marcie."  Marcel shakes his head "N-No it can't!" "Shh Marcel everything will be ok" I'm not too sure that Marcel believes me but he doesn't say anything else probably due to exhaustion. 

"I'm gonna lift you up now yeah? So we can go home" I carefully lift up Marcel but even though I'm being very careful he lets out a loud pain filled scream "Marcel where does it hurt?" "B-back. H-Harry got it worse" I lift Marcel's bloody shirt up to see very deep whip marks that look infected. 

"Can you stand on your own?" I ask Marcel who gives me a small nod.

I move to Harry who's still not moving, I'm relieved that I can see him breathing. I lift up Harry's shirt as well and my eyes widen. Marcel was right Harry got it worse, some of his cuts are still bleeding but it looks still healable. 

"Niall! Can you help Marcel to the ship so I can carry Harry?" Niall makes his way into the cabin and whines as he sees the stare Harry and Marcel are in. 

"Marcel? Care for a piggy back" Niall helps Marcel up and lifts marcel onto his back with ease. "Go ahead, I will follow with Harry" Niall nods and leaves with Marcel on his back. 

I turn to look at Harry again and my heart just breaks, they don't deserve any of this. I kneel down next to Harry and shake his shoulder "Harry love wake up" Harry whimpers softly "Harry come on lets go home yeah?" Harry's eyes open slightly "Ed?" "Hi baby" I give him a soft smile. 

"Let's go home yeah?" Harry nods and lets me pick him up with ease. 

We where almost at the ship when I dared to ask Harry a question "what happened to you guys Harry? I-I thought that you were gonna get executed" Harry whines softly "We where gonna get hung but apparently the king has a thing for guys andthought that we looked rather p-pretty so he tried to get me to touch him b-but I just bit his hand and tried to beat him up when he tried to touch Marcel and he got angry and demanded public punishment so h-he whipped both me and Marcel. I-I don't remember what happened after that because I passed out due to the p-pain" Harry stuttered out slowly, he had to pause a few times due to either exhaustion or pain.

"I'm very sorry that this has happened Hazz" Harry shrugs "I just  had to protect Marcel b-but I failed" I kiss Harry's forehead and shake my head "No Harry you didn't fail because at least he didn't touch Marcel and you are still alive darling!" Harry gives me a weak smile before falling asleep in my arms. 

After way too long I finally made it to the ship. I walk to my chamber where I find Niall who is already cleaning the back of a sleeping Marcel. "Is he gonna be ok?" I ask Niall while putting Harry down on the bed on his stomach "He should be fine with the right treatment, It's infected really bad we need to keep our eye out for blood poisoning but other then that he is ok." I nod at Niall who moves on to clean Harry's back a well and tells me that it's basically the same as for Marcel but that some of the cuts on Harry's back will have to be stitched. 

A sudden yell is what grabs my attention away from Marcel and Harry 

"Edward! We need your help! We are losing him!" 

Oops?

~~~Renée