chapter 35

I roll my eyes at the silly triplets "Please let me take my dick out of Marcel first and then we can talk."

Louis' pov 

I'm finally off of bed rest after about 2 weeks of doing nothing except for Marcel. 

"Louis promise me that you will take it easy?" I roll my eyes at Harry while putting on some pants "Yes mom I will take it easy because I can do so many things on a freaking ship owned by you and my other boyfriends who have the whole crew watching me." Harry chuckles and holds up his hands "Don't blame me for being careful with you after you have literally died on me three times now!" 

"Well maybe we should find something that stops me from dying huh?" Harry seems to take me serious. "We should! I remember Marcel telling me about something like that a while ago!" With that Harry runs out of the room. 

I shake my head before also leaving the room but instead of following Harry I just make my way to the kitchen and sit down on the table next to Niall, Liam and Zayn who are looking at Ron and Edward who are having a stare down. 

I bump my leg against Niall's to catch his attention "So what's going on with those idiots?" Niall shrugs "No one really knows... They just saw each other and now this is happening" I nod slowly "Do you think that they will kill each other?" 

"Yes for sure but I think that every day" Zayn says while looking bored as always "I hope that Ron stabs him" Liam's eyes widen as he says it and he then looks over at me "I'm sorry Louis I didn't mean to say that!" I shake my head and chuckle "I wouldn't blame her if she did." 

"I feel like I have to break these two up" I get off the table again and walk over to Edward and Ron "So tell momma what's going on kids" Edward looks over at me "She ate my breakfast!" "I so fucking didn't you asshat!" "Oh yeah how do you explain that you smell like salt huh?! My eggs always have salt on it!" 

"Edward maybe turn your brain on because we are on the fucking sea with is salt!" Edward stays silent for a but before walking off without saying anything. 

"Thanks Lou! I did eat his eggs though." With that Ron skips off to the others. I roll my eyes before walking after Edward to Marcel's office. 

I open the door to see them in a hefty discussion which stops when they see me standing there. 

"What where you guys talking about?" I ask while plopping myself into Edward's lap. "Well we have an idea which might be risky..." Marcel explains slowly making me nod "So there is this what I always thought to be a myth but now that I know that mermaids are real I think that this might be real as well. So the story says that one who has seen death more then life is able to get the forever life every full moon there where the water lights up in the moon light." 

I look at Marcel in confusion "Yeah and what does that have to do with us?" Edward lets out a sigh "It means that we are willing to try to get that for you." "but I'm not like the person Marcel was talking about?" 

Harry shakes his head "Honey you have died around 3 times now and besides that your life as a slave wasn't really a life right?" I nod slowly at Harry "Which means that you could be the one from the myth." 

"Now all we need to find is some place where the water glows in the moon light" Marcel says making me chuckle "I think that what they mean is more like algae that light up in the moon light when there is lots of bioluminescence in the water." 

The triplets look at me in confusion "how do you even know this?" I shrug "I don't know I just do. So we also need to find warm and calm sea water for this to happen." 

All three of them nod "So how do we know if the water is warm?" Harry asks while tilting his head. 

"Easy!" Edward practically yells out while tapping my leg to mention me to get up which I do and Edward walks out of the room with us on his heels curious about what he's gonna do. 

Edward seems to look around for a bit before I hear him say "Ahha!" He walks over to the edge of the ship where Ron and Zayn are seated, he grabs Ron's waist and just swings her off the ship. 

I gasp and run over to the edge to check if she's ok while Harry and Zayn are laughing there asses off. 

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" Ron yells out when she come up again making me and Edward chuckle. 

"Is the water warm?" Edward asks calmly making eye contact with me and Harry. 

"No it's fucking cold you idiot!" Edward nods and turns to Harry "That's how we find out my brother. Now let's go back to talking this over yeah?" Edward doesn't even wait for an answer but just walks back to Marcel's office and we just follow him knowing that Ron will get pulled out at some point. 

:)

~~~Renée