chapter 30

Tw: gore 

"Harry! Marcel!" I whister yell once again, I hear some shuffling and a small but muscular girl comes into my view "Are you looking for them twins with the curly hair?" I nod "They are not here anymore they got taken away this morning." 

Louis' pov 

"Where?! Where did they take them to?!" The girl shrugs "They are either dead or maybe they are in the castle. The king and queen have a thing for pretty boys." I give Edward a look who shakes his head "Louis it's just us two we can't just sneak into a castle together if they are even there!" 

"I don't care we are doing this. So better get ready to kill whoever comes on our path because we are getting them out of there!" 

I start making my way to the door before looking back at the girl "What are you in here for?" "Killed the prince" a smile makes its way onto my face "Wanna help?" "hell yeah!" I unlock her shackles and then finally open the door that leads into the castle with Edward and the girl on my heels. 

The first hallway was pretty easy no guards so I take a left and see two guard standing there quietly talking, not noticing us yet. I give Edward and the girl a wink before taking both my swords out and swinging them around "Care to play boys?" 

They both pull out their own swords and stalk up to me, I carefully move closer and wait for them to make the first move. One of the guards swings his sword towards my legs, I just chuckle while jumping over it and kicking the guy in the face at the same time making him fall to to the ground. 

I look at the other guard who looks at me with shocked eyes before straightening his face and moving to stab me with his rather dull swords, I easily dodge it and swing the sword in my left hand at his hand and cut it off in one swift motion. The guy screams and falls to the ground. 

"That was the wrong move buddy, Also fuck you" I stab the guy that I kicked in the face in his neck as he moves to get up again for a second round. 

I wipe my swords on his dead body before turning back to Edward and the girl who both look impressed "What are you waiting for lets go!" I start running down the hall seeing that there are no guards around. 

I stop at the corner, a corner that leads to the main part of the castle "Stay close to me and follow me. It's kill or be killed good luck" I give Edward a kiss on his cheek and the girl a look who nods. I take a deep breath in and turn the corner to see around 10 guards standing there. 

"Hello hello hello boys" I smirk at them and I see them all pulling out their swords but not moving. "Are we scared now boys? Come on now I don't bite" One of the guards takes a step forwards and is hit in between the eyes with a knife, The other guards look at me with wide eyes "What I didn't bite." 

None of the guards move they just stare at us, I hear Edward huff "Fuck this!" He moves to the guards and I follow close behind and so does the girl. 

I swing my sword at one of the guards who just about dodges it but sadly for him he didn't consider my second sword that's now... let's just say in his sensitive area. 

I kill or butcher a few more guards before looking around to notice that they are all down, I give Edward a high five before moving along to the room the guards were guarding. 

I open the door to see the king looking up at us in fear while getting a blowjob by someone with curly hear, I grab one of my knifes and get ready to throw it "W-wait palaver?" The king stutters out "hell no asshole" I throw my knife which hits him in his eyes "Does that hurt king?" 

The king just whines "I think it does! But then again you have hurt me as well or don't you remember your little bird?" The king gasp showing me that he remembers. I walk closer to him and the curly haired boy on the ground, I gently lift up the boys head and frown when I see that it's not Harry "Go be free" The boy runs out and I turn back to the king ready to kill him. 

"Go find your boys I will kill him! May we meet again!" The girl just about stops me from killing the king. I put my sword back in my belt and give her a nod "Good luck and good bye." 

Edward and I run around the castle, killing guards here and there but unable to find Harry and Marcel and I'm starting to lose hope. 

"Edward do you think that they...?" 

Edward shrugs "I'm afraid so Lou" 

"But but no! It can't be! They just can't be dead Ed-" Suddenly a loud ringing sound is heard. 

I give Edward a look "Is that?!?" Edward nods and starts running towards the exit of the castle with me on his heels. 

We where running to the large bell to see an out of breath and in blood soaked Niall standing there. 

Onces he sees us he runs up to us "We found them! We actually found them but we have to hurry! They are in a bad state! I-I think they might d-die!" 

Niall starts running and Edward and I start following him. I try to get myself ready for what I'm going to see. 

Niall leads us to a small cabin metal cabin in the woods and point at a window, I look through it and my heart breaks. 

"N-No it can't be..." 

:)))))sorry I just love cliffhangers 

~~~Renée