chapter 24

"is he?" I ask with tears in my eyes while holding a crying Marcel to my chest.

"Yeah he's dead."

Harry's pov

I stare at Louis lifeless body feeling horrible "Why him? He never deserved any of this! He deserved a happy life and I can't believe that we took that from him! this is our fault! God I would do anything to start over!" Edward says in-between sobs while holding Louis' body close to his chest.

"Anything?" A weird voice suddenly says, I look away and try to find where the voice is coming from but don't see anyone.

"Oh shit here we go again" Ron mumbles before pulling her sword from her belt.

"No need to fight with me. I mean no harm, I'm here to help" I give Marcel a look and he nods.

"Help with what?" Marcel rolls his eyes at my apparently stupid question "With your dead boyfriend of course you nut job!" The voice yells sounding annoyed.

"Oh okay how? What do we need to do?" I say almost jumping up and down in excitement.

"I can't bring him back but I can turn back time but know that turning back time is a dangerous and can change stuff, I can't promise that everything will be the same. You must find him within 2 weeks or else he will be gone forever and there will be a void in your heart forever." 

"I don't think that you should do it mate!" Zayn says and Ron nods. I shake my head "No we can't live without him! He is our life!" "You're being stupid! How the fuck is that supposed to work! Do you know how big the world is? We can't do that!" Ron says with an annoyed look on her face

I roll my eyes "He will be on the Royal ship duh!" Ron looks at me like I'm being dumb and then just huffs "Ok enjoy the Void in your heart!" 

I look at Edward and Marcel to see if they agree and they just nod agreeing that we just have to do it. 

"Ok we will do it!" 

"Good all you need to do is drink from the lake and you will go back"

I nod and dip my hands into the water and take a big gulp of the gross water and so do Marcel and Edward. 

"Hahahah you actually did that! Anyway that wasn't needed, I will bring you back now. Remember what I told you!" 

The world starts spinning and the last thing I hear is "Please take care of my boy" and then all I see is darkness. 

I jump awake to find myself on my ship again sitting at the table in the kitchen I see Edward sitting next to me with the same confused expression on his face "Are we really back?" He asks me and I just shrug before getting up and running to our chamber to see Marcel asleep in our bed, there is no trace of Louis to be found "We are really back..." 

I make my way back to the deck when Liam runs up to me "Captain we are getting close to the Royal ship!" I smile "Good corner them and get the canons ready!" Liam nods and gets back to work. 

Edward walks up to me and pulls me into a close hug "We will have Louis back!!! It's actually so easy!" I nod and then I hear the first canon being fired "Let's get our boy back!" Edward nods and we make our way over to the railing to see what's going on. 

I smirk when at how easy the Royal ship gives up, I make my way onto their ship and immediately make my way to the cells, I walk down the stairs to the small space. 

I turn around to corner to see Louis not sitting there "What the fuck!" 

"I told you!" I turn around to see an annoyed looking Ron standing there "What do you mean?!"

"The fucking voice told you that think probably won't be the same!" I furrow my brows "B-But why? I need Louis back! I need him with me!" I fall to my knees with tears rolling down my face. 

Ron sits down in front of me and puts her hand on my shoulder "I get that Harry but this wasn't the way to fix it! I get that you love him but sometimes you have to let go... He left to make you happy, he wouldn't have want this" Ron then pulls me into a hug and holds me close. 

"But I will promise you that I will do everything in my power to help you find him!" 

I nod and thank Ron before making my way to the deck to see Marcel and Edward staring at me with hope in their eyes but I shake my head. 

Their faces fall and I notice a tear rolling down Marcel's cheek that I then wipe away. 

That night I couldn't sleep. 

I lean on the side of the ship looking at the stars while tears pool in my eyes. 

Suddenly a star falls, it might be my imagination but I can swear that it has a blue tint. I take this moment to make a wish, hoping that it will work. 

"Please please please let me find Louis so I can give him the happiness and love he deserves."

ANDDDDDDD?

~~~Renée