chapter 14

"I think I love you"

Louis' pov 

I stare at Harry in shock "You... You love me?" Harry gets off of me and sits on the edge of the bed as far away from me as possible "I uhm yeah" He scratches the back of his head while looking everywhere but at me. I move to sit next to him and grab his hand "H-Harry look at me please?" Harry looks at me and hurt is visible in his eyes "I've loved you ever since you saved me from Nick" Harry's eyes widen and a smile creeps on his face "You love me?"

I nod "I love the three of you" Marcel and Edward smile at me and then say it back making me feel all warm on the inside. 

The boys and I cuddled for a bit until Zayn needed Edward and Marcel for something leaving me alone with Harry who has been staring at me for a while now "H-harry why are you staring at me like that?" "Can I do your hair?" he blurts out making me chuckle and nod, how could I say I no to that? 

Harry looks through his some stuff before yelling "aha I've got it" he pulls out a pretty looking bit of fabric he then runs back and pulls me into his lap and starts running his hands through my hair "It's so soft just like you" I blush "t-thanks" Harry starts brushing my hair with a brush that magically appeared. 

Once Harry was done with brushing my hair he pressed a kiss to my head and is now tying the pretty piece of fabric through my hair, He gently lifts me up and turns me around in his lap "You look gorgeous Louis" he then kisses my lip softly. He gasps as he pulls back from the gentle kiss "Wait here" He puts me on the bed and runs out of the chamber "and he's a big bad pirate" I whisper to myself while giggling. 

Harry returns to the chamber with some clothes "Put these on" He puts them on my lap and then covers his eyes to give me some "privacy" I don't think that he knows that I know that he's peaking. I smile at the silly pirate before taking off the little clothes I was wearing and put on a basic pair of pants, a soft brown shirt with white collar and then my eyes land on the beautiful dark green jacket "H-Harry I can't-" "why not" "It's worth more then my life Harry" harry shakes his head and walks up to me and grabs my hand "I'm so sorry that you have only known the feeling of not being worthy. You deserve to be treated like royalty, because you're one of the kindest and selfless people I've ever met. I don't understand the life that you've lived but I know that you don't deserve that Louis. You deserve to be loved and I hope to give that to you and I also hope that you will forgive us one day for what we did to you. You are amazing and I love you" Harry kisses my hand as a tear makes its way down my cheek "Thank you" I hug harry close and hide my face into his neck "I love you too!" 

short chapter sorry but I'm feeling kinda sad today, It's hitting me that I have like 0 friends and that I can't like talk about the boys with anyone it's just blah 

~~~Renée