chapter 3

Louis' pov 

"Do you think that Edward killed him?" 

"Probably" 

"Niall and Liam shut the fuck up and go fuck already for the love of god" 

I slowly open my eyes to find Liam and Niall staring at me and Ron is sitting on the edge of the ship cleaning her sword looking bored out of her mind "Oh good he's awake so my work is done have a splendid day you fuckers" Ron jumps off the edge and walks to where the kitchen is. 

Niall walks closer to with a look of concern which confuses me greatly "are you ok buddy" I raise my eyebrows is shock "Yeah totally fine why wouldn't I?" I quickly look down when I realize what I did.  Niall laughs loud so I look up again wanting to know what happened "You are pretty sassy for someone who was just whipped" I roll my eyes not wanting to be part of this useless conversation. 

"What's going on here" I gasp when I hear Harry's voice "Nothing captain Harry" Liam quickly says before grabbing Niall's arm and dragging him of to who knows where. 

"So boy did you learn your lesson" I hold back a huff "yes Master" Harry just hums and starts untying my arms that are fully asleep. "Come with me" He pulls on the rope around my neck making me stumble forwards but I can thankfully stop myself before falling into him. 

He takes me to a room I've not been before but then again I'm just tied to a pole for most of the time. Harry knocks on the door "Marcie?" Harry opens the door after who I believe is Marcel said come in. 

Harry pushes me into the room and gets in after me and then locks the door. Marcel is staring at a paper until Harry clears his throat making him look up at Harry. His eye then turn to me and he gasps "What happened to the boy?" "Edward" Harry mumbles out. 

Marcel keeps staring at me making me feel very awkward. I see a very comfortable chair and I want nothing more then sit down and let my sore body rest for a bit but I know that they will kill me if I did. 

Harry lets go of the rope making it drop at my feet and he sits down in the chair which makes me very jealous. "Boy kneel" Harry points at the space in front of his feet. I wobble over to him and starts getting down and I can't help but almost cry out in pain, I bite my lip to keep the tears from spilling. "Harry don't" "Marcel don't be so soft this is the its place" I look down with a lonely tear running down my face, he's right I'm nothing more then a thing made to please others. 

"Harry don't be so heartless! It's a living human with feelings and you must see that he's hurt as well!" Marcel sounds desperate for some weird reason. "its a slave Marcel! That's what it will always be" I hear Marcel get up and walk out of the door after unlocking it. 

Harry and I sit in silence for a but and I just feel numb, my dream to be free will never happen. I will always just be a slave, a toy to be pushed around, a body to use and hurt. 

I hear Harry unbutton his pants and I know what is gonna happen. "Open your mouth" I do as he says and I just let him use my mouth. Fighting is useless. 

flashback (trigger warning abuse)

My master Nick bought me when I was 14 from a slave trade where my old master left me. Nick was my fifth master.

Master Nick took me home, he fed me and bathed me. I was thankful that I had such a nice master. He stayed like that for a week and thats when he started hitting me out of nowhere, calling me names and  touching me. One night while I was sleeping in my cage he came in drunk and opened my cage, grabbed my ankle and dragged me out. He tied me to a bed while I was screaming and crying. He took off his own clothing and without prepping or lube he just entered me. It was the worst pain I had ever experienced. When he was finished he left me like that and sat down on a chair in the corner, I thought that he was just resting but then the door opened and his friends walked in. They all took turns using me while Nick was watching. 

The next morning Nick woke up in the chair with a bloody me tied to a bed. He got every angry calling me names, he grabbed his knife and started  cutting my skin, I passed out when he stabbed me the first time in my chest. 

I woke up a few days later in the slave trade place with 4 more stabbing wounds and even a gunshot wound in my thigh. The pain was so bad that I thought I was gonna die but I sadly didn't. 

I was zoned out the whole time Harry fucked my mouth, He came in my mouth and I swallowed it without second thought knowing that my body was too weak. 

Harry put everything back in his pants and buttoned it up again. He grabs the rope again and pulls me up again but my body is so weak that I fell down again. He growls and kicks my side "get the fuck up" I get up again with shaking legs but stay standing this time but tears run down my face due to the pain. 

Harry obviously took me back to my pole and tied me to it again. 

That night was incredibly cold, my body was shaking so bad I was almost certain that I was gonna die. I try to curl up more but fail miserably. I closed my eyes tightly hoping that maybe I would fall asleep. 

WHAT'S UPPPPPPPPPPP POOR LOUIS AM I RIGHT???? 

~~~Renée