chapter 12

Drinking watermelon wine because of Harry. 

"Louis?" 

"Yes master?" 

Edward's pov (again)

I stare at Louis as he calls me master again "Lou I'm not your master anymore... You're free remember?" Louis shakes his head "n-no master you said it yourself. I'm a slave and that's all I ever will be to you and everyone else." A small tear runs down his face "I'm so sorry for believing that I was actually free it's all my fault I should have known better. I get that I will be punished but please don't hurt me too bad my body still hurts so so much." 

I can feel my heart break for the boy in front of me "Lou please look at me?" He shakes his head again "I c-can't master you will hurt me if I do." 

I kneel down in front of the boy and move my hands to his neck which makes him flinch "n-no please" He whimpers out "shhh Louis you need to calm down for me ok?" He starts hyperventilating and scratching at his neck like a crazy. "Loui- no stop Lou" I grab his hands in mine and try to calm him down that way "I-I can't b-breath!" I look over to Harry with pleading eyes and he runs over right away. "What's goin- Oh my Louis" He kneels down in front of Louis as well. 

"Hazz can you untie the rope around his neck?" Harry nods and gets to work while Louis trashes "Easy Louis you will be ok" "n-no" Harry puts the rope away from his neck and I immediately lift Louis up and put him in my lap and hold him with his chest close to my chest, Harry takes a  seat behind Louis and wraps his lanky legs around me and presses his chest tightly against Louis' back. "Good boy Louis breath for us" Harry whispers into his ear. "That's it baby boy doing so well" I say as he starts following my breathing. 

Louis starts calming down a bit and seems to be realizing where he's sitting because he starts blushing like a crazy "I uhm-" he tries getting up but Harry and I keep holding on to him making him blush even more then he already was. 

"Louis please listen to me yeah" He nods and hides his face in my chest still not willing to look at me, Harry smiles at the action of the smaller boy in my lap and gives me and assuring nod.

"I know that I've been horrible to you but ever since I saw you I couldn't help but find you incredibly attractive but I was scared which made me do all those horrible things to you and I could never forgive myself for that. But what I'm trying to say is that I feel something for you. I just want to hold you close all the time and kiss you and make love to you. My brothers also feel the same. We want you Lou we want you to be ours." 

Louis lifts his head so that he's finally looking at me "Me?" I coo at his soft voice "Yes you baby we want you! You're so beautiful and sweet and not to forget adorable" He smiles softly and tears fill his eyes "No don't cry baby please don't be sad! Did I say something wrong?" He shakes his head "Y-you actually want me!" what he does next surprised me, He wraps his hands around my neck and pulls me close into a hug "Thank you" He then let's go of me and looks down at Harry's hands that are wrapped around his waist and puts his hands over Harry's. 

I've never seen Harry smile this bright, He puts his head on Louis shoulder and then kisses Louis on his cheek which makes Louis giggle softly. "Oh my that's the most amazing sound ever" Marcel says making me look up at the geeky yet beautiful male. 

Harry is busy whispering things into Louis' ear which makes him blush and I can't help but stare at Marcel "How about we go the our chamber and talk some more there yeah?" Marcel asks. Harry and I nod. 

Harry gets up first and I then get up holding Louis still close to my chest so I'm now carrying him. "M-Edward I-I can walk" "I know baby but I like having you close" Louis doesn't say anything but hides his face in my chest. 

We all got to the chamber and I put Louis down on the bed where Marcel was already seated, Louis between Marcel's legs and with his back against his chest. Marcel instantly wraps his arms around Louis waist. While Harry and I take a seat next to them and cuddle close to them with out saying a word. 

I've been staring at Louis who seems to be thinking quite deeply about something "Louis what's wrong?" 

Louis looks down at his hands "n-nothing I just don't get why y-you seemed to hate  me before and now l-like me?" 

Marcel rubs his sides "We never actually hated you baby we are just horrible at expressing our feeling and especially not after what happened to our sister. But we are so sorry that we made you feel like that" Marcel presses a kiss to his head while Harry and I rub his thighs gently trying to comfort him. 

"What i-if I'm not good enough? Will you sell me again?" 

"No never" My brothers and I say at the same time. 

And for the first time ever Louis smiles a real smile. 

WHOOP WHOOP 

~~~Renée