chapter 4

Follow my insta maybe??? harryslesbean

Marcel's pov

I'm not able to sleep my mind keeps going to the boy. I can't help but feel sorry for him, he doesn't deserve this no one does. I get that he's a slave but it's still human with feelings. I huff and roll out of the bed without waking my brothers. I walk out of our chamber and glance over to where the boy is and I notice that his whole body is shaking due to the fact that this is an incredibly cold night. I tear my eyes away from him and walk into the kitchen where I find Zayn a boy we captured after he tried stealing from us, Edward liked the fact that the boy had balls and asked him to join the crew. An offer he gladly took.

"Captain Marcel" Zayn says with a nod and I give a nod back and sit down by him at the table. "So you decided to kill the boy anyway huh?" I give Zayn a confused look which makes him chuckle "He isn't gonna survive the night like this mate" "he's fine" Zayn shakes his head "he's not and you know that I have no problem with letting people die but this is worse then torture. So if you don't do anything I will slice his throat and stop his suffering."

"It isn't that bad Zayn. He's fine" I huff. Zayn shakes his head and gets up from the table "He's dying mate" and with that he walks out and to his chamber.

I roll my eyes at his statement but decide to check on the boy anyway, once I get close I see that his arms are a blueish grey color except for the bruises they are almost black. I've never seen someone look that horrible. Zayn was right the boy is dying.

I don't hesitate before untying the rope that around the pole "Boy wake up" He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me with eyes that scream pain. "Get up" He swallows harshly and tries to move his legs but tears appear in his eyes when he moves. "P-please" I give him a confused look "P-please just k-kill me" he stutters out still desperately trying to get up but he just can't.

A feeling of guilt waves over me. Does he really want to die?

I bend down and pick him up without thinking making the boy let out a soft whine as I put pressure on his back "Sorry" he mumbles out. I decide to just ignore it and take him to my office.

I put him in one of the chairs and he smiles softly "why are you smiling boy" he immediately drops the smile "I'm s-sorry master it's just I saw this chair earlier and it's indeed as comfortable as I thought" I can't help but smile at that but that quickly fades again when I notice that the boy is still shaking which isn't weird seeing that his shirt is none existing anymore and his shorts are also pretty ripped.

I take my blue jacket off "Sit up boy" he does what I ask and I put my jacket over his shoulder and he cuddles into the warmth. "T-thank you for being this kind master" I raise my eyebrow "How am I being kind" "Well you took me out of the cold, you just gave me your jacket and you haven't hurt me yet master." "Yet?" The boy nods "everyone always ends up hurting me but that's ok I'm just a slave master."

I"m stunned by the boy's words. The boy looks at me and seems to study my face and for the first time I take a good look at his face as well and I didn't expect him to be this beautiful even covered in dirt and bruises, He's just gorgeous "What's your name boy?" "L-louis master."

I decide to stop the interaction here not wanting to give the boy the feeling that we are on the same level "stay silent Louis I need to do some work" The boy nodded and looked down again.

I had been looking for a new place to go to get some new food but I couldn't find a good place, I groan and stretch my back and it cracks as I do so making Louis look up "Does y-your back hurt master" I give him a look but answer anyway "Yeah for a while now but it's no big deal" Louis plays with his hands "I-I could massage your back if you would want that?"

I thought about it for a bit and decided why not "sure why not" I got off my chair and sat on the chair Louis was sitting on in-between his legs. He runs his hands along my back until he finds the pain spot and he starts working his hands over it. I groan at the nice feeling "where did you learn to this?" "My 6th master made me massage him all the time sir."

"How many masters have you had?" Louis thinks for a bit while moving is hands to another painful spot "With you counted with it 11 master" I can't help but gasp ""that's a lot. At what age did you become a slave?" "Birth master, I was sold for the first time when I was 5" He moves his hands to my shoulders and starts working on them.

He has been moving from master to master since he was 5 that's horrible I can't imagine what that must be like. He stops massaging "It's done master" I get up and turn around to face the boy "Thank you Louis" He smiles softly at me. "no pr-" he suddenly lets out a very dry cough that makes me cringe "Do you want some water?" He quickly nods so I give him my flask that's on my desk and hand it to him.

Louis quickly drinks some water and sighs "thank you so much master" I give him a nod and a small smile.

I got back to work at my desk and after a while I noticed that Louis fell asleep and I can't help but feel happy that the boy is warm and resting.

I kept working on some stuff until in the morning and Louis was still peacefully sleeping when I heard screaming from the deck and out of nowhere the door swung open and hit the wall with a bang making Louis jump up now wide awake and staring at a furious looking Edward.

"You" he says while pointing and walking to Louis who was now shaking like a leaf.

"Eddie let me expl-" "Shut up Marcel" Edward growls.

Edward grabs Louis arm tightly making the boy whine and he pulls him to the deck.

"EVERYONE GET HERE"

The whole crew comes to the deck to see what's happening and I'm anxiously waiting what going on.

"This slave here stole from me last night! And we all know what that means" Edward says with a smirk on his face and I gasp, no he can't do that.

"Time to keelhaul him!" I run over to Edward "Please no! he didn't steal and you know that damn well! he won't survive Ed look at him" Edward pushes me away and starts tying a line that's looped beneath the vessel to Louis, Harry walks over with the weights to also tie to the boy "Harry no" "Shut up Marcel."

A screaming Louis gets picked up once the weights are tied to him and Edward walks to the edge of the ship I run over to Edward and pull his arm in an attempt to stop him "No please don't-" A loud splash is heard.

Edward and Harry start slowly pulling on the line on the other side of the ship dragging the boy underneath the ship that's covered in barnacles and other sharp stuff. I anxiously wait for him to come up again.

I finally see a body slowly coming up again. "Please pull him up faster" I beg Edward and Harry.

"Fuck this" I hear Ron say she pushes Harry and Edward away and quickly pulls Louis up again.

Once his body is on the deck again I start checking if he's still breathing. I put my head on his chest and no heartbeat.

I quickly start resuscitating him "come on come on come on" I hear some rumbling and he shots up a bit and starts puking out water. That when I see then big head wound he has "Ron can you please fix him up?" Ron nods and gets to work.

I walk over to a laughing Harry and Edward "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT HAS THAT BOY EVER DONE TO YOU? YESTERDAY HE WAS ON THE BRINK OF DEATH AND NOW YOU REALLY TRY TO KILL HIM? HE IS A HUMAN!"

Edward growls loudly "He's a slave this is his life, his purpose. And the fact that you can't see that is disgusting!"

"He deserves a life Ed-" Suddenly and fist collides with my face and my head is snapped to the other side.

I turn my head back to Edward and spit the blood that's in my mouth out in his face "you're disgusting! You are not my boyfriend anymore. It's already bad enough that you're my brother!" I walk away after giving Harry a dirty look.

:-)))))))

~~~Renée