chapter 39

What the water looks like^^^ (It's something that actually happens)

I stare at the glowing water with wide eyes.

Well this is it, time to get this party started hopefully no one dies this time.

Louis' pov 

"Lou are you ok?" Marcel says while gently putting his hand on my shoulder shaking me out of my thoughts. 

"I don't know Marcel this seems like a bad idea" "What do you mean love? Do you not want this?" I shake my head slight "No I want it but I've read the books and it seems more like a curse and if done wrong it could kill us all." 

Marcel pulls me into a tight hug "I'm sure it's not a curse love and we will take the book and do it the right way ok? But we need to go now" Marcel grabs my hand and leads me off the ship into a small rowboat with Edward and Harry already in it. 

"Is it gonna be just us three?" I ask with a raised eyebrow making Edward shake his head "No Ron and Zayn are coming but they can just swim." I roll my eyes at Edward's words but don't stop him from rowing away knowing that I can't go against his stupid ideas anyway. 

It didn't take us that long to get onto the island but that was different for Ron and Zayn because at some point Zayn started clinging on Ron's back and she literally almost drowned him, she didn't because Harry went into the water as well pulling the two apart and dragging them onto the land while Marcel and I where laugh and Edward well he couldn't see the humor in it. 

"Are you two idiots done? Because we have something important to do! So come on!" Edward starts walking making me giggle "Eddie we have to go the other way and maybe stop limping." 

A blush spreads over Edward's face who doesn't say anything but just starts walking the way we are supposed to go. 

The triplets walk in the front while Marcel reads the directions from the book making sure we are going the right way. 

I walk next to Zayn and Ron "Louis are you sure about this?" Ron asks with a worried look on her face. I just shrug and let out a sigh "I mean of course it seems really cool and everything but I did some research and something isn't adding up." 

"Something about this place feels wrong too... I don't know if you feel it as well but it feels as if we are being watched." Zayn says while scanning the tree line. Ron nods "Yeah I know I feel it as well." 

I was gonna say something when I feel something touch my shoulder. I jump around to see nothing making me raise my eyebrow. Zayn and Ron turn around as well and out of no where a breath of air hits us and a soft whisper is heard "Leave while you still can." 

I look at Ron who also looks at me with big eyes "I feel like we shouldn't be here..." I nod totally agreeing with her. The triplets walk up to us probably noticing that something is wrong. 

"Lou what's wrong you look like you have seen a ghost?" Harry asks with a worried look on his face "We need to go back to the ship!" I say making Edward shake his head "We are almost there Lou come on!" He grabs my hand a pulls me along ignoring my struggles to break free. 

"No Edward something is wrong! We need to leave now! I heard this voice that told me to leave!" Edward chuckles "You don't seriously believe in ghosts do you?" Right after he says that the sky starts rumbling almost as if it's angry at Edward's words. 

"Edward you must feel it as well right? The feeling that someone is watching us?" Edward rolls his eyes "No now stop with this bullshit because I can't have you dying on me again!" Marcel puts a hand on my shoulder making me and Edward look at him. 

When I look into his eyes I gasp, they are fully black. A deep rumbling voice that's clearly not Marcel's starts speaking "You need to leave before you are here forever." 

That's when it hits me "Edward we need to go now! I might be able to live forever but I won't be able to leave the island!" Edward looks at Marcel with wide eyes before looking at me with the same black eyes "You need to join us Louis" He tilts his head in a scary way before laughing in a very evil way. 

I yank my arm free and run up to Zayn, Ron and Harry who were watching what was going on. "I don't know what's going on but I do know that we need to go back to the ship!" Edward and Marcel make their way over to us but out of nowhere they are frozen is place. I look over at the tree line to see a girl walking over to us while holding one hand out facing Edward and Marcel.

"Ok what the fuck" Ron mumbles while watching the girl who is coming up to us. 

I pull out my sword ready to kill her making her chuckle "Calm down I mean no harm, I just want to help. Besides that I can't die so that" she points at my sword "won't do much" I put my sword away and watch her with curious eyes. 

"They" She now points at Edward and Marcel "Need help. They have been possessed by the spirits that keep this island safe" I nod at her words "I've read about that, there is a cure right?" The girl nods "There is but it's a gruesome one." 

Zayn huffs "Go on please! We will just fucking do whatever it takes!" I nod at Zayn's words hoping that she will just tell us. 

"It takes the death of a pure at heart person" 

I stare at her in shock before taking the decision. 

"I will do it." 

:) :) Don't worry tho everything will be ok pinky promise 

~~~Renée