chapter 15

Harry's pov

I hold Louis close while kissing his temple when I suddenly hear a lot of shouting and yelling from the deck. I let go of Louis and grab my sword "Stay here don't open for anyone!" I run out of the door not even waiting for an answer.

I get to the deck to see my whole crew trying to fight off rival pirates, I roll my eyes the fact that they had the balls to take us on... I notice a guy running up to me with his sword ready, I smirk the poor soul. He swings his sword at me in a weak manner making me chuckle while blocking it with my own sword "is that all?" He growls like an angry puppy and swings again, I dodge it and cut his upper leg very deep. He stumbles but manages to stay up, He starts smirking so I knew exactly what's happening. I wait a second before stepping aside, I laugh when someone from his crew now stabs the guy I was fighting. The guy turns around with a shocked face and that's the last face he will ever make because I might have sliced his head off...

After killing a few more people I take a look around to see that everyone is ok and are already throwing the bodies off the ship. I relax knowing that it's over, I start making my way to my chamber when I get tackled to the ground, the guy who's obviously the captain of the other ship pushes a knife to my throat. "My whole crew! You killed my whole crew. But it will all be worth when I kill you" The guy smirks and presses the knife more into my neck, I close my eyes knowing that I won't be able to push him off anyway.

Put of nowhere the feeling of the knife pressing into my neck goes away and the body of the man falls down onto me, suddenly my chest gets this warm wet stuff on it. I open my eyes to see a knife in the guys forehead he's bleeding from it which is obviously the stuff that's now all over my body. I push the guy off and look behind me to see who saved me and to say that I'm shocked would be and understatement "Lou?" Louis blushes "h-hi?"

I stare at Louis in shock, I didn't even notice that my idiot brothers had ran over to us "Are you ok Hazz? I saw what happened but I was on their ship! I'm sorry that I couldn't help! I was- wait what even happened?" Marcel asks while pointing at the dead body. "Louis happened!"

They both stare at Louis with wide eyes, then Edward starts laughing "Hazz did you hit your head" I shake my head and hear Louis huff "I'm better then you think" he mumbles softly. Edward smirks "I'm sorry tiny baby what did you say" Louis rolls his eyes and looks actually angry "I'm better then you think" He pushes Edward aside and storms off to the deck.

I give Edward a look "What are you doing Eddie?" He chuckles and also walks over to the deck. Marcel and I curiously follow him

Edward walks up to Louis "How about you show me how good you are?" Louis huffs "Edward you are hurt! I won't spar with you" "ok the Harold come over here and fight with our dear old Louis" My eyes widen and I shake my head " I-I won't fight wi-" Edward interrupts me "are you scared Harold?" My eyes widen and I shake my head and grab my sword. Edward hands his sword to Louis and then steps out of our way.

I notice the rest of the crew turning to see what's happening, I turn my attention to Louis who got into position. Once he sees that my attention is on him he starts moving closer to me in a fast and agile way. when he's close he starts circling around me waiting for me to make the first move which I obviously do. I swing at his leg but he jumps over my sword with a giggle "whoops you missed." I roll my eyes and swing again but he easily avoids it and makes a move with his sword at my hand making me lose my sword. I stare at Louis is shock as he pulls out a knife from his belt and he throws it.

My eyes follow the knife that nestles itself into the pole that Edward is leaning on about a centimeter above his head. Everyone on the deck gasps including Louis. He looks at me and then at Edward, he chokes out a soft sob while running off.

I make my way to Edward and hit his shoulder "Why did you do that you jerk?" Edward just smiles at me "You will see!"

Edward pulls me and Marcel to our chamber knowing that Louis will be there, He opens the door "Louis let's talk yeah" He says while sitting down next to a Louis shaped lump underneath the blankets. "No go away I only like Marcel he's the sweet one" I see Marcel smirk "Thanks sweetheart" Louis moves under the blankets and lift is "Come here please" He asks Marcel.

Marcel sticks his tongue out at us and takes off his jacket and crawls underneath the blankets with Louis.

Edward mentions me to stay quiet and opens the door and then closes it but stays in the room staring at the lump underneath the blankets.

"Lou are you ok?" Marcel softly breaks the silence.

"Yeah, it was just scary. I felt stuff that I've pushed away for years. All the anger, All the pain and I took it out on Harry and Edward. S-sorry" You can hear that Louis is pouting.

Marcel sighs "I get that baby, but that's ok! We want you to be 100% yourself, we want to see all your pain and anger that's the only way that we can help you."

"y-you want to help me?"

"Yes honey! That's why Edward pushed you like that. You where so nervous and scared and he thought that this would help you"

"I uhm it did but I'm just afraid that he's angry"

Edward gasps and pulls the blanket off of them "Baby I would never be angry at you!"

Louis jumps into Edward's arms "Promise?"

Edward kisses Louis lovingly "I promise baby! I could never be angry at my little love!"

I then also join the cuddle pile and hold Louis close and finally understand that Louis needed to let go off all the fear and scared emotions.

I also knew that from that moment on I was not the best swordsman on the ship.

I'm sorry about this shitty chapter. :(

~~~Renée

~~~Renée