【九十六】 wayv x dayoung moments ‣ pt. 2

1

1.

dayoung was sitting in the backseat of the van, parked in the garage of the company's building. she was doing a solo livestream because the boys upstairs were too.. chaotic for eleven in the evening.

she was busy talking about random things and reading comments that she didn't notice a figure pass by the back window.

"'there's someone behind you', yeah, okay— WAH, STOP!"

dayoung screamed at the sound of someone shouting and the car door opened for a moment before she pulled it back close.

"oh my god, i hate hendery and yangyang with a burning passion right now," she exhaled deeply, leaning back in her seat.

she looked out of the window and saw the two laughing their asses off right on the other side of the door. when she caught their eye, she jerked forward with her fist up as a threat but they only laughed harder.

"hendery is setting such a bad example for yangyang. he's a baby, so he'll follow the older brother."

dayoung leaned forward and squinted her eyes at the screen, jumping and turning around when she saw a terrifying face in the background.

"YAH, DON'T DO THAT!" she childishly whined then faced the camera again. "if they do that one more time, i'm going to get out of this car and beat them up."

on cue, the van door opened and yangyang screamed which caused the girl to scream as well. she held a hand over her palpitating heart before signaling toward the phone for the fans to wait for a moment.

then she got out of the van, leaving the door open, and chased the two boys around the parking lot, shouting at them.

"I'M GOING TO PUNCH THE BOTH OF YOU!"

"IF YOU'RE TALL ENOUGH TO REACH US!"

..let's just say that the rest of the vlive was very chaotic as hendery and yangyang joined her back in the car, receiving kicks every so often from dayoung.