【五十五】 interview ‣ perverted host

"to the world! hello, we're nct 127!"

with a cute smile and small wave, yingyue greeted the cameras in front of them. the group was seated in high, black chairs, and she sat on the far right end. doyoung sat next to her and the host was just a foot (probably less) away from her.

different from her usual outfits, dayoung wore a red and black skirt and a black turtle neck, topped off with an oversized denim jacket.

the interview was occurring while they were still in america, promoting 'regular' a couple of days before the group went back home.

the start of filming wasn't too bad, but yingyue did feel slightly uncomfortable as the host, andy, kept staring at her. his eyes ran over her body, making the girl shift uncomfortably in her seat.

"so, dayoung, was it?" he started, catching her attention.

politely, yingyue nodded and smiled before he continued his question.

"as the only girl in the group, have you ever dated any of the other members?" he asked.

her shoulders slightly slumped as she was waiting for something along the lines to be asked.

"no, i haven't," yingyue said.

mark sensed her uncomfortableness and spoke up, "our company has this dating ban for everyone in nct."

she looked back at mark and he gave her a look that translated, 'just go with the lie before he starts asking more stupid questions'.

"oh, really?" andy's head moved up and down in a nod. "then, have you ever been intimate with any of them?"

yingyue had an unamused expression on her face, "no, and i probably never will. they're like my brothers."

"how about getting intimate with me?"

she wanted to laugh at how he was able to ask that with no shame whatsoever, but she held it in. she raised an eyebrow at him while johnny stood up along with taeyong, mark, sicheng, and jaehyun.

haechan rushed over while taking his jacket off and tied it around yingyue's waist, jungwoo following to grab her hand and lead her off camera. yuta, taeil, and doyoung walked with them, throwing death glares at the man.

with his jaw clenched, johnny didn't even glance at andy as he spit colorful words once it was confirmed that the cameras were all off.

meanwhile, with yingyue and the other boys, they sat in the lounge, talking to their managers.

"are you okay?" yoojin asked, squatting down to reach yingyue's gaze as she sat on the sofa.

"yeah, i'm fine," her voice trailed off. "just.. disgusted."

as the remaining members entered the lounge with anger written on their faces, doyoung wrapped his arm around yingyue in a comforting way. she turned her head to look at him and they made eye contact before doyoung pulled her closer. she leaned against his shoulder as he pressed a kiss onto her head.

sicheng shook his head, "if i could, i would punch him."

taeyong laced his fingers with yingyue's and caressed the back of her hand with his thumb. thinking back to just moments before, she cringed until taeyong and doyoung pulled her up, tugging her along so they could leave.

"come on. i don't wanna be here any longer," johnny said and shot yingyue a reassuring smile.

on their way out, mark clicked his tongue, "boys are gross."

"you're a boy."

"i'm a mAN!"

the group laughed and mark was happy that he was able to make yingyue smile after what had just happened.

終。
i don't like this for mULtiPle rEaSons but i didn't want you guys waiting any longer. i'll be home alone from monday to thursday (and i won't be going to school) so hopefully better chapters will come out during them (((: