【三十】 dating ten

• how he confessed

• how he confessed

"psst, yinnie~" ten whispered, quietly closing their hotel room door.

he had just gotten back from hanging out in johnny's and taeyong's room, where everyone else was too. yingyue was there but she got sleepy so she headed back to the room by herself.

"yin?" ten whispered again, seeing the girl cuddled up in the bed closest to the balcony.

he heard her sleepily hum in response and he internally cheered.

"are you up?" he asked, plopping down on to the bed beside her.

"i am now," yingyue answered, turning over to face him. "what's up?"

ten then sat up and pulled her up with him, "let's go live! the managers said we could~ they gave me the phone!"

unable to say no to such a happy expression, yingyue let out a small laugh and nodded.

"sure."

so she wrapped the blanket around her before walking over to the round table in the corner, occupying the chair that made her face her back to the wall. ten hurriedly unlocked the phone and logged onto the v app, sitting beside yingyue. as he set it up, she leaned her head in the palms of her hand.

"gosh, there are already so many people here," ten pointed out.

"it's already midnight, why are all of you awake?" yingyue playfully scolded the viewers.

they spent a long while talking to the fans and somehow they even started bringing up old memories.

"oh my god, remember when we first met?" yingyue laughed at the memory.

she was about to continue but her laughter was making it difficult for her, so ten finished for her.

he rolled his eyes, "yeah, you kept bringing up my audition tape."

"and teen— teen superstar!"

ten looked at her with disgust and watched as she grabbed her phone on the table, unlocking it and launching the youtube app.

"what are you—" ten cut himself off once he realized what she was doing. "do you have a death wish?"

filling the temporary silence, ten's audition tape played and yingyue laughed so hard, she would've fallen off her chair if it wasn't for ten catching her in time. instead, she laughed into his shoulder.

"aRE We aN IteM? GiRL QUiT plAYInG~"

"okay, that's done. please never play that ever again."

after yingyue's laughter dialed down, the subject changed to their childhood.

"what name did you go by when you stayed in america?" ten asked, giving her his full attention.

"i went by dayoung. yingyue would've been a little hard for people to pronounce correctly, so my mom just told me to go by that," the girl answered.

"so you don't have an english name, right?"

"nope."

"how about we give you one?"

"okay," yingyue shrugged. "what name?"

"ten's girlfriend," he answered, momentarily forgetting that they were live.

the younger's face flushed and she quickly laughed it off. she hit ten's shoulder, "stop flirting!"

the two awkwardly laughed and the conversation instantly switched to something else. when the hour got later, they decided to turn the phone off and said their goodbyes. yingyue watched as he put the phone away before sitting back down next to her.

"you know when i said you should be my girlfriend?" ten suddenly asked. "i wasn't joking."

before yingyue could even respond, ten leaned over and lifted his right hand to rest it at the back of her neck. he pulled her closer and connected their lips.

when they pulled away, pink dusted on yingyue's cheeks.

ten caressed the back of her neck gently, "what do you say?"

"yes," yingyue nodded. "definitely."

終。
i'm freezing someone come hug me