【九十七】 blurb ‣ markhyuck fight

another snarky comment directed at mark left haechan's mouth and dayoung could see how annoyed mark was getting by the minute

another snarky comment directed at mark left haechan's mouth and dayoung could see how annoyed mark was getting by the minute. dream's leader shot one back and the tension backstage grew thicker, making the other members uncomfortable.

this had been going on since 127's cherry bomb comeback and only got worse during dream's we young promotions.

"noona, do you know what they're fighting about?" jisung softy asked, taking a seat beside her as she wired her microphone.

"no idea," dayoung sighed. "but if they let it interfere with rehearsal, i'm gonna beat them up."

the youngest let out a laugh, bringing a smile to dayoung's face.

"everyone ready? we'll be doing soundcheck in three, so be on stage."

the group acknowledged their manager with a chorus of "okay"s and started to head out from the tent.

onstage, they got into their positions and dayoung rolled her eyes at the hushed remarks the two kept saying. if this were an anime, a million irk marks would be surrounding her from the immaturity the older two were showing.

the title track was successfully performed but as soon as the song closed out, the boys were back to bickering.

renjun audibly sighed from between dayoung and jeno, crossing his arms over his chest.

a headache was slowly building up from mark and haechan as well as the beaming sun and dayoung had enough. after momentarily rubbing her temples with her thumb and middle finger, she stormed up to them in the middle of their yelling and grabbed both of their ears.

her grip was firm and made the both of them wince and quiet down almost immediately.

"both of you need to quit it," she practically growled. "we have more important things to focus on than your immature fight right now. put your attitudes away until we get back to the dorm."

then she let go and hit the back of their heads before walking away. all of the boys watched her as she made her way down the steps to grab a towel from one of the staff members and wiped the sweat off of her face.

"that was so cool..!" jaemin and chenle gaped with stars shining in their eyes.

haechan rubbed the back of his neck and mark just stared, dumbfounded for a second. they looked at each other then turned away just as quickly, settling on ignoring each other in hopes of not making dayoung more upset.

"that looked like it hurt," jeno commented.

renjun nodded, sweatdropping. "she and johnny are equally as scary now."

終。
school, exams, and university-searching have been really stressful for me lately, so i've been super inactive, but i hope all of you are doing better!