【六十】 speed cushion game ‣ dayoung cut

"next up is dayoung!" the producer behind the cameras said

the girl cheered and got up from her seat on the ground, taking her red cushion with her. she plopped herself down behind the small table that had a gopro on it and grabbed the paper with her questions from one of the staff members.

"ready?" she asked the boys.

after getting words of approval, dayoung started reading. "dayoung usually wears which member's hoodies?"

haechan groaned, "you wear everyone's!"

"to sleep? outside? practice?" johnny asked.

"in general!" dayoung laughed, watching as yuta, sicheng, and taeyong scooted into a line in front of her.

"johnny's!" yuta answered.

"wrong!"

sicheng hesitated to move forward. "i was gonna guess johnny hyung," he trailed off. "um.. mark's?"

dayoung shook her head. taeyong then followed the others' actions and put his chin on the table.

"doyoung!"

dayoung pretended to shake her head but hit the bells instead, signaling that he got it correct. taeyong yelped in happiness and hopped up to grab one of the cups.

doyoung, sitting a distance away from her, had a confused face.

"really? you wear mine the most?" he questioned.

"maybe— alright, next question!" she announced once everyone was back in their places. "what is dayoung's favorite gift, who gave it to her, and when did they give it to her?"

while most of the boys dragged themselves up, mark narrowed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows. "that's like three questions in one."

"sounds like someone doesn't wanna eat~" dayoung teased. she then looked at sicheng, whose chin was propped up.

"a pair of shoes that taeil hyung bought you for your sixteenth birthday!" he exclaimed.

"nope!"

haechan was next. "lee sooman gave you the gift of being in a never-ending group with perfect boys in 2015," he said.

"that's kind of good, but no."

the next couple of members, yuta and jaehyun, has also gotten it wrong.

"hint! hint!" they chanted.

dayoung thought for a second before saying, "it's something i wear every day."

suddenly, mark let out a gasp and began to hop up, grasping the pillow beneath him.

"johnny hyung got you a necklace a month before you debuted!" he exclaimed, confidence lacing his words.

ding, ding, ding!

while mark cheered for himself, johnny and the others groaned.

"you wear it every day?" inquired johnny.

dayoung responded by pulling the golden necklace out from under her shirt. "yep!"

"okay, um.." she trailed off. "i, dayoung, think blank is cute when he blank."

jaehyun got to her first. "when mark speaks in english!"

he got it wrong, and taeil was next.

"when taeyong takes care of dayoung!"

"nope."

"when yuta teaches dayoung japanese."

after dayoung said he was wrong, yuta had an offended look on his face while moving back.

"when haechan says he loves dayoung!"

"none of you were even close," she snickered. "it has something to do with my younger brother."

"I KNOW!" screamed haechan as he moved quickly. "when nct treats jiahao like their own brother!"

the girl had a surprised look on her face. "what the heck? that's right!"

the second youngest wore a smug expression while he grabbed a cup and revealed the food item.

"see, i know my favorite member," he winked at the camera.

getting up from her seat, dayoung scrunched her nose up. "please don't do that. you look weird," she teased.

when she went back to between johnny and taeil, the former took the necklace she was wearing between his fingers.

"it's my good luck charm," she mentioned in a soft voice, making him look at her with a smile.

"i'm glad."

and for a second, johnny pulled her close, ruffling her hair before haechan started his round.

終。
another shitty chapter skjddj i'm so sorry
i don't have any motivation for this story lmAO